Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*skids into the thread*

Happy Martinmas Everyone!!!

Whew! Didn't think I'd make it here at all this week. There's soooo much to do!!! PS is my procrastination tool. I'm supposed to be busy in the kitchen...

Merry Christmas to all!

*huggles the WooHoos and throws kisses all around*

*runs back to the kitchen in a panic*
    sigpic

Comment

*very quickly drops off holiday sparkler*

"lovely aromas of white flowers, orchard fruits, and a touch of mineral. Lightly sparkling with very pretty, small, bubbles, the wine is full of flavor - peach, ripe apple, lemon zest, and a nice mineral streak. Fruity and crisp, the wine finishes with a touch of mineral and yellow apple. A fantastic wine to keep on hand"

*leaves confident in the fact that jumble will find the deeper meaning in those words*
      sigpic

Comment

*waves to Estrela as she runs away*

Nice banner, one of my fave pics

Originally posted by wine_buyer View Post
        *very quickly drops off holiday sparkler*

http://inlinethumb09.webshots.com/26...425x425Q85.jpg

"lovely aromas of white flowers, orchard fruits, and a touch of mineral. Lightly sparkling with very pretty, small, bubbles, the wine is full of flavor - peach, ripe apple, lemon zest, and a nice mineral streak. Fruity and crisp, the wine finishes with a touch of mineral and yellow apple. A fantastic wine to keep on hand"

*leaves confident in the fact that jumble will find the deeper meaning in those words*
        *grabs bottle to investigate deeper meaning* Ohhhh yeah!

*thinks* What exactly are you saying there Bree?

Comment

That's one folder emptied, I'll see what else I can dig up out of the challenge folders

Comment

Hey, Woohoos! Just dropping in to let you know we made it on the in-laws' okay! Very little snow, but lots of screaming from the three-yr-old!
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
              Hey, Woohoos! Just dropping in to let you know we made it on the in-laws' okay! Very little snow, but lots of screaming from the three-yr-old!
              Glad to hear you've arrived safely

What? That sweet, adorable, angelic little Lizzie? I don't believe it

Have a lovely day tomorrow *hugs*

Comment

Glad to hear you've all arrived safely LJ , have a lovely Christmas!

Beef was superb , unfortunately no pictures but we were all a bit busy arguing about timings and who's plate was who's . Off to drink Santas whiskey, eat his mince pies and put his presents under the tree. Really that man has a lot to answer for ...

Comment

Good to hear you arrived safely LJ Have a good Christmas at the inlaws!

Yay for food Sarai..mmmm beef!
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Sarai View Post
                    Glad to hear you've all arrived safely LJ , have a lovely Christmas!

Beef was superb , unfortunately no pictures but we were all a bit busy arguing about timings and who's plate was who's . Off to drink Santas whiskey, eat his mince pies and put his presents under the tree. Really that man has a lot to answer for ...
                    You forgot the carrots for the reindeer!!!

Comment

*runs back in*
                      All set for Christmas here - the sherry & mince pie are sitting by the fire ready for Santa and there's a carrot for Rudolph Less than an hour until Christmas!

Glad to hear you made it to your in-laws safely LJ

Sarai, sounds like you're having a lot of fun too, and that food sounds scrumptious! We just had pizza for dinner today, saving all our energy (and stomach space ) for tomorrow

*huggles Jann for being on her own (and Jumble, although I know you prefer it), and Amanda, for whom I hope things have cheered up a bit since earlier, and Jas, who still has 12 days to go before she gets her Christmas, and everyone else just because they are awesome*

Edit: Jumble, I didn't see your post until after I'd posted this! But, see above, carrots for the reindeer are all provided here
                      sigpic
                      Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Originally posted by josiane View Post
                        *runs back in*
                        All set for Christmas here - the sherry & mince pie are sitting by the fire ready for Santa and there's a carrot for Rudolph Less than an hour until Christmas!

Sarai, sounds like you're having a lot of fun too, and that food sounds scrumptious! We just had pizza for dinner today, saving all our energy (and stomach space ) for tomorrow

*huggles Jann for being on her own (and Jumble, although I know you prefer it), and Amanda, for whom I hope things have cheered up a bit since earlier, and Jas, who still has 12 days to go before she gets her Christmas, and everyone else just because they are awesome*

Edit: Jumble, I didn't see your post until after I'd posted this! But, see above, carrots for the reindeer are all provided here
                        Well I'm glad to hear it! Fancy forgetting the poor reindeer after they've run all round the world They must be starving by now

Comment

*sneaks in and eats carrots* What I like them? The reindeers get fed enough at the other homes!

*hugs Josi back*

*misses Nad jumping on the couch atm so she can't order a new one and thus she is missing her delivery boys*

Oh well...I've gotta do it with Shep for Christmas then *puts a christmas hat on him* yes, that is all you're wearing tonight For a few seconds then...
                          sigpic

Comment

*runs in* Family is going to be over in less than 2 hours...and I still have wrapping to do!

And I'm still grounded from my laptop!

Originally posted by josiane View Post
                            *runs back in*

It's cheered up a bit... Will probably be better when the Aunt/Uncle, cousins and bro/sis in law get here! And I've been promised not to mention Stargate at all

And lookit!! Jann made me these for the SS! *huggles*

*huggles everyone*

My Fanfiction My Sam/Jack vids (yahoo) My LJ
                            Thanks everyone for my b-day icons and sigs!
                            Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

Hey! Dropping by to wish everyone a very Merry Christmas. I'm no sure if I'll be on tomorrow, but I'll be thinking of my virtual () family as well!

*jumps on the couch*
                              *jumps*
                              *jumps*
                              *falls off*

And um... *looks at clock*

Happy
                              Fifth Day of Martinmas
                              !!!
                              Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                              Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

*waves at Nad* Speaking of the devil...mwahahaha...jumping couches again! Nice

*orders new couch online*

*hopes she will get it in very soon*

*does hope that Santa isn't the delivery boy...he's not my type*
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X