The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by starlover View Post
    An demanding actor that plays your leading person..................that is now dead.

I think I have a problem in here...

*is afraid for losing the job*
    *calls LJ*

...I think Will wood make an awesome leading character. Forget Magnus, let's focus on him and his backstory and... and... his relationship with Henry and the Big Guy.

*sigh*

Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
    Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
      Well, there's that..........

And on balance, I'd rather make him laugh than cringe
      Suuuuuuuuuure

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
      *calls LJ*

...I think Will wood make an awesome leading character. Forget Magnus, let's focus on him and his backstory and... and... his relationship with Henry and the Big Guy.

*gives Nad some chocolate*

Pleaaaaaseeeeeee....give Helen one more chance of survival...I mean...ya need her in the show...she rocks...she's soo....classy!!!
      sigpic

Comment

An demanding actor that plays your leading person..................that is now dead.

I think I have a problem in here...

*is afraid for losing the job*
        But Jann this is Sanctuary!!! The can kill people off anytime, then bring them back in flashback, or clone them....... they can do any darn thing they want

Or as Martin said "Just put a mustache on the same actor and you have a whole new character"

Comment

But Jann this is Sanctuary!!! The can kill people off anytime, then bring them back in flashback, or clone them....... they can do any darn thing they want

Or as Martin said "Just put a mustache on the same actor and you have a whole new character"
          I don't wanna have a mustache!

and true true...so I'll be dead for three weeks and return then??
          sigpic

Comment

*calls LJ*

*sigh*

Well they certainly need to do something to make Will more interesting........... that might just do it

Suuuuuuuuuure

Pleaaaaaseeeeeee....give Helen one more chance of survival...I mean...ya need her in the show...she rocks...she's soo....classy!!!
            ... which begs the question, how on earth did you get to be her?

*runz away fast*

Comment

[fade in] (subtitle: 18 hours earlier)
              [Interior, Magnus' lab, where she is packing supplies into a bag]

Magnus: Will, I really wish you would stop worrying about me. I've been doing this longer than you've been alive, you know.

Will: I just can't shake this feeling I have. At least wait until Ashleigh can go with you.

Magnus: Ashleigh, as you well know, is in Scotland and cannot be spared. If this person truly has information on the kabal (sp??), then there is no time to waist. I need you to stay here, watch over the Sanctuary.

Will: Why do I always have to babysit?

Magnus: (smiles) Because you're so good at it. (Takes bag and walks off, stage right, leaving a chagrined Will in her wake)
              sigpic

Comment

I don't wanna have a mustache!

and true true...so I'll be dead for three weeks and return then??
                Ok, you do that......... but don't blame me if you come back to find the writers have changed the whole dynamic and don't need Helen any more

Taking a vacation in the middle of shooting is severely frowned upon you know

Comment

... which begs the question, how on earth did you get to be her?

*runz away fast*

Don't ask me...perhaps I am...subconciously!

ROFLMAO...no way

Perhaps it's the travelling part that made me like her!

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post

Magnus: Will, I really wish you would stop worrying about me. I've been doing this longer than you've been alive, you know.

Will: I just can't shake this feeling I have. At least wait until Ashleigh can go with you.

Magnus: Ashleigh, as you well know, is in Scotland and cannot be spared. If this person truly has information on the kabal (sp??), then there is no time to waist. I need you to stay here, watch over the Sanctuary.

Magnus: (smiles) Because you're so good at it. (Takes bag and walks off, stage right, leaving a chagrined Will in her wake)
                  Yay Magnus is back!

Btw ...who is playing Will?!?!?

And Yay! I don't know how or what just happened but when syncing my Ipod again with the pc I suddenly got it back into its old state! Woohoo! *will now just patiently wait and not mess ipod up again*
                  sigpic

Comment

Ok, you do that......... but don't blame me if you come back to find the writers have changed the whole dynamic and don't need Helen any more

*iz severely frowning* Where is the Executive Producer when you need...wait...MW is an Exec Producer! Oh Maarrrrtin!
                    sigpic

Comment

Hm... What wood Wood do? Or Damian? Amanda?
                      ...This is a difficult job...

*plans to have Helen kill Will*
                      *plans to have Henry kill Ashley*
                      *plans to have Tesla kill Druitt*
                      *plans to have Helen kill Henry*
                      *plans to revive Watson and have him kill Tesla*
                      *plans to revive Tesla and have him put a mustache on the Big Guy*
                      *plans a Hippy Fest with everyone who isn't... you know... dead*
                      Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

Don't ask me...perhaps I am...subconciously!

ROFLMAO...no way

Perhaps it's the travelling part that made me like her!

Yay Magnus is back!

Btw ...who is playing Will?!?!?

And Yay! I don't know how or what just happened but when syncing my Ipod again with the pc I suddenly got it back into its old state! Woohoo! *will now just patiently wait and not mess ipod up again*
                        Uh...I'll play will, I guess...Although, I have it on good authority that Amy (Gater62) also got Will. Anyway...um...

Stop, Magnus! Don't leave me here to babysit!

Wait...what was my line, again?
                        sigpic

Comment

I'm sorry...I can't help it...it's a "must" vacation...stay home and pay everything myself...or go on vacation for free...it's a hard choice I had to make!
                          sigpic

Comment

Hm... What wood Wood do? Or Damian? Amanda?
                            ...This is a difficult job...

*plans to have Helen kill Will*
                            *plans to have Henry kill Ashley*
                            *plans to have Tesla kill Druitt*
                            *plans to have Helen kill Henry*
                            *plans to revive Watson and have him kill Tesla*
                            *plans to revive Tesla and have him put a mustache on the Big Guy*
                            *plans a Hippy Fest with everyone who isn't... you know... dead*
                            Will anybody notice? Or were you planning a body-shave first to help with the disguise?

Hey, it's Christopher Heyerdahl, it's worth a try

*looks around*

Nonono Martin, it's you I truly love......... I just like to flirt a bit

Uh...I'll play will, I guess...Although, I have it on good authority that Amy (Gater62) also got Will. Anyway...um...

Stop, Magnus! Don't leave me here to babysit!

Wait...what was my line, again?
                            Um LJ? The director does the line prompts (well Martin does) so you really should be feeding yourself your lines.....

This is getting complicated

I'm sorry...I can't help it...it's a "must" vacation...stay home and pay everything myself...or go on vacation for free...it's a hard choice I had to make!
                            Well if you're prepared to sacrifice your TV career for the sake of a quick roll in the sand.......... *shrugs*

This the most fun I've had in....... oh, at least a week

Comment

Oooh.

Flash forward.
                              Helen lies in the rain when a dark figure dressed in an overcoat bends over her. She slightly opens her eyes, but is too weak to do anything else.

Figure: Well... Dr. Magnus. We meet again. Be it under far more... pleasant circumstances that the last time. The cabal would be extatic when I'll inform them about this little encounter... Too bad that they want you alive and well... I don't.

The figure pulls a gun rom underneath his coat, takes aim and fires one single shot. Magnus is off screen.

sigpic

Comment

I'm not the director, I'm the writer! Jas is the director...right...? *iz confused...goes for chocolate*
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X