The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jumble View Post
    Good grief! Life is just one looooong holiday for you lately I hope you get internet access, I can't imagine what state you'll be in if you have to cope without it for that long
    Yup...as dad calls it "bad planning" as I call it "good planning"...I already booked my vacation to the USA in January and it was for the first two weeks of my summer holiday(because the prices are a bit cheaper at that time)...and then dad said...well we are going that and that date on the normal France vacation(that I always go on with the folks) he asked if I wanted to join them...and I said yes...had to work out the details with work, but in the end I got free(long story short) ...and I am enjoying the summer right now!

Bad Nad for dissappearing with a 68 post...

Almost don't with making a back-up of my laptop(just putting all important files on the server at home) and installing my new Ipod(with 30 GB of music and video's) ...then my laptop will be send back to the factory today *huggles laptop*
    sigpic

Comment

Well I say enjoy it while you can Jann Once you start your career you'll be tied to just a few weeks' holiday a year

And I'm posting this here as well, since I missed my last 69 and just got teased into making this one on the Artwork Thread

Comment

Well I say enjoy it while you can Jann Once you start your career you'll be tied to just a few weeks' holiday a year

And I'm posting this here as well, since I missed my last 69 and just got teased into making this one on the Artwork Thread

Teasing...works every time

Congrats! Oh and I just realized it's congraTs instead of congraDs

My Fanfiction My Sam/Jack vids (yahoo) My LJ
        Thanks everyone for my b-day icons and sigs!
        Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

I know, my parents say the same thing Plus this is their main vacation of the year! So I'm enjoying it as long as possible!

Poor you...teased into doing that! but congrats
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Regularamanda View Post
            Teasing...works every time

Congrats! Oh and I just realized it's congraTs instead of congraDs

Thanks

Anyone else still having trouble with GW? My browser keeps shutting down....

Let's see if it'll let me post some Martin pics.........

Edit: WooHoooooood!!! I did it *happy dance*

I love that top pic, the ComicCon vid is brilliant! Martin really knows how to sell himself Sooooo cannot wait for October

Er, I mean he knows how to sell his products......... as in Sanctuary........ I give up

Thanks Jann

Comment

Thanks

Anyone else still having trouble with GW? My browser keeps shutting down....

Let's see if it'll let me post some Martin pics.........

Welcome!

That's one of my favorite Martin pics...he looks so good scruffy!

My Fanfiction My Sam/Jack vids (yahoo) My LJ
              Thanks everyone for my b-day icons and sigs!
              Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

Martin pictures*happy dances* Yaaaaaaaaay!

No problems with GW btw...

And my poor computer is away again *cries* I miss it already...(yes I'm pathetic with the whole computer thing...but it's the only one I really have...this small one I snurched is just not the same)
                sigpic

Comment

*wanders in, yawns* Morning, Woohoos! Well, Martin may know how to sell his products, but Joe was the one who did a live chat on his blog the other night. Talk about satisfying the fans! Plus, he had virtual cake! YUM! *runz away*
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Regularamanda View Post
                    Welcome!

That's one of my favorite Martin pics...he looks so good scruffy!
                    Scruffy?? *looks again* Well a little in need of a closer shave maybe (and y'all know I'd be first in line to volunteer to do that for him ) but I woodn't call him scruffy

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
                    *wanders in, yawns* Morning, Woohoos! Well, Martin may know how to sell his products, but Joe was the one who did a live chat on his blog the other night. Talk about satisfying the fans! Plus, he had virtual cake! YUM! *runz away*
                    That he did, but did you see the mess that got left behind? By the time I got there, there were empty bottles everywhere and only a few crumbs of that gorgeous cake left

Edit: *hugs Jann* I know how you feel But at least by the time you get back from your holiday it should be all shiny and fixed again
                    Last edited by Jumble; 29 July 2009, 10:43 AM.

Comment

Oh good grief I just took the 'What Sanctuary Character Are You?' quiz........

The Big Guy (Bigfoot)

You're super cool and probably have crazy hair. And it's time for tea! Chop chop!

but it's probably right about the hair

Comment

Oh good grief I just took the 'What Sanctuary Character Are You?' quiz........

but it's probably right about the hair

Linky to the quiz, please? I don't think I've done that one.
                        sigpic

Comment

So Nad posts a 68 and then disappears, leaving me with my finger poised ready to post a banner..............
                          *blinks*

...what?

Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                          Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

*plonks banner down and sighs with relief whilst massaging stiff finger*

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                            *blinks*

...what?

Edit: Jasmina Um, not sure if this will work for you link

Or just friend me
                            Last edited by Jumble; 29 July 2009, 11:25 AM.

Comment

Thanks jumble! I didn't realize!

That banner is so awesome!

And according to the Sanctuary Quiz, I'm Helen.
                              ...I need a butler. One with crazy hair.
                              Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                              Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Edit: Jasmina Um, not sure if this will work for you link

Or just friend me
                                I don't have fb. *sigh*

Nad
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X