Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jasminaGo View Post
    Oh no!!!

There is something on the Sanctuary thread that will cheer you up.
    I've seen it, spent the last 20 minutes trying to figure out how to download it If you figure out a way, can you let me know?

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
    err... I kinda liked it actually. He looks proper shippy hippy in it.
    Noooooooo! That's not 'good' hippy

Besides, did you see Heartbeat yesterday? Vernon Scripts was wearing a dressing gown in the same pattern I had to hide under the bedclothes

((((Jumble))) for the tragic event that has befallen you tonight. I feel your pain...

Spoiler:
    I drank far too much last night and now have no wine left so having to hit the Southern Comfort and lemonade and, scarily, for a bottle I only bought a week ago, there's not a whole lot of that left either.

I know. I sound like a complete lush but, huh, I was virtually teetotal for about 6 years so I'm making up for lost time... the liver is evil and must be punished.
    Sadly, I can't drink anything that doesn't come with a cork Otherwise there's an assortment of bottles left from the last party that wood be in serious danger

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
      I've seen it, spent the last 20 minutes trying to figure out how to download it If you figure out a way, can you let me know?
      I'm downloading it with Orbit right now. It's at 55%.
      sigpic

Comment

I'm downloading it with Orbit right now. It's at 55%.
        Orbit said dowload failed, like three times

Comment

Orbit said dowload failed, like three times
          Which file exactly did you try to dl? Cause a lot of them showed up in the Grab section.
          sigpic

Comment

Which file exactly did you try to dl? Cause a lot of them showed up in the Grab section.
            I'll take another look at it tomorrow

Oh, and

Spoiler:
            SQEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!
            ONE YEAR TODAY I'LL BE AT SE........ MEETING MARTIN!!!!

WOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD!!!!!!

Comment

*head hurts* Jumble, you better not have given me the flu!
              sigpic

Comment

(((Jumble and Cags for no wine)))

Mountain dew+Regularamanda= That dancing in circles chick that she's too lazy to go and find

*is talking about self in 3rd person* Sign of mental insanity?

*grabs Martin from Jumble and goes off to bed...maybe*

My Fanfiction My Sam/Jack vids (yahoo) My LJ
                Thanks everyone for my b-day icons and sigs!
                Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

So was it just me, or has GW been offline all day?

That wood be the problem then Wanna give me a clue?

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
                  *head hurts* Jumble, you better not have given me the flu!
                  Oh I hope not

You know what bemused me about the whole 'flu thing? TPTB tell us to stay away from other people in order to stop it spreading, and yet I had to refuse offers of 'Can I get you anything from Sainsbury's?', 'Shall I come over and make you some dinner?', 'Do you want some company?' and 'Shall I come and take care of you?' from lovely well-meaning people who didn't seem to understand why I was telling them to stay away

Comment

Nope it's not you Jumble, it hasn't been working for me neither...gave me some time to pack my bags...again
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
                      Nope it's not you Jumble, it hasn't been working for me neither...gave me some time to pack my bags...again
                      Where are you off to now?

Comment

Thank heavens WooHoodStock is back!
                        Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                        Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                          Thank heavens WooHoodStock is back!
                          Yes But it's still not working properly though, I'm not getting any alerts

Comment

Where are you off to now?
                            South of France, at the Atlantic ocean side and close to Spain! This vacation is a bit longer; 3,5 weeks...Don't know if the place has internet though...otherwise I'll die!!
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
                              South of France, at the Atlantic ocean side and close to Spain! This vacation is a bit longer; 3,5 weeks...Don't know if the place has internet though...otherwise I'll die!!
                              Good grief! Life is just one looooong holiday for you lately I hope you get internet access, I can't imagine what state you'll be in if you have to cope without it for that long

Comment

So Nad posts a 68 and then disappears, leaving me with my finger poised ready to post a banner..............

Comment

Working...
                                X