No announcement yet.

The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why yes Josi, yes it is. And I've been up now for almost 19 hours straight...And now, since Grandma dearest just ordered me to bed in the art thread, I suppose I really will go now...Good thing I've got nothing to be awake for today...
    sigpic
    Sig by Ikorni for Secret Santa

Comment

Originally posted by josiane View Post
      Hehe Jumble, this is me looking at your latest Martin pic post:
      (but probably of more interest to Sarai, due to shared West Wing obsession)

*scrolls down slowly, savouring, as you do*
      *wait a minute... that's the Oval Office...*
      *what's Martin doing in the Oval Office, he never worked on WW*
      *although how awesome would it be if he had*
      *oh yeah, Lost City, President Hayes, Anubis, all coming back to me*
      'Savouring'......... mmmmmmm..... describes it very well

Edit: Kim, isn't it like quarter to seven in the morning now where you are? You appear to have missed the night completely
      And now she's going to miss the day by sleeping......

Woodnight Kim

Comment

MARTIN pics...*huggles him*

Kim you're nuts! I could never stay awake that long...plus I have some people at my house that really don't like it when I stay up too late*cough*andcomeoutofbedtoolate*cough*

Btw ROFL Jumble that you know in what threads you've posted! I can't remember all the threads...that's impossible!
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
          MARTIN pics...*huggles him*

Kim you're nuts! I could never stay awake that long...plus I have some people at my house that really don't like it when I stay up too late*cough*andcomeoutofbedtoolate*cough*

Btw ROFL Jumble that you know in what threads you've posted! I can't remember all the threads...that's impossible!
          Well I've missed some somewhere...... somewhere I've made about 140 posts that I can't remember

I guess I've really only stuck to a few so it shouldn't be that hard to remember

Edit: Don'tcha just love the sig Oma made for me? vvvvv

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
            Well I've missed some somewhere...... somewhere I've made about 140 posts that I can't remember

I guess I've really only stuck to a few so it shouldn't be that hard to remember

Maybe they're in the sekrit hidden pages of the ship thread

And yes, I do love the sig Oma made you!!! Very becoming...and hot...mmmmmmmartin
            sigpic

Comment

Lol...you can't remember everything; that is impossible.

True...I stick to several threads as well...but on a bored day I tend to wander around...

Yep, it's a lovely sig Very funny! ...and very true!!!
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Bekki View Post
                Maybe they're in the sekrit hidden pages of the ship thread

And yes, I do love the sig Oma made you!!! Very becoming...and hot...mmmmmmmartin
                those darned sekrit pages will haunt me forever

Originally posted by starlover View Post
                Lol...you can't remember everything; that is impossible.

True...I stick to several threads as well...but on a bored day I tend to wander around...
                I rarely post on other threads, mainly because I don't really look for any I was really surprised by how many posts I had on the Artwork thread, I wood have thought there were many others that posted there more than me

Yep, it's a lovely sig Very funny! ...and very true!!!

Comment

I rarely post on other threads, mainly because I don't really look for any I was really surprised by how many posts I had on the Artwork thread, I wood have thought there were many others that posted there more than me
                  Apparently on the threads you are, you tend to talk a lot! I don't think I have that many posts on the Artwork thread...at least I have the feeling...I don't post there that often...

*goes off to look*

Wow...fifth with 1.045 posts
                  sigpic

Comment

Considering there are about 28 GimPS, your 'I don't post there a lot' doesn't really hold water does it?

Edit: And I've made 30 posts since last night I really 'should' go and do something useful..... *stares at kitchen wall* *wastes another half hour* *sigh*

Comment

Considering there are about 28 GimPS, your 'I don't post there a lot' doesn't really hold water does it?

Edit: And I've made 30 posts since last night I really 'should' go and do something useful..... *stares at kitchen wall* *wastes another half hour* *sigh*
                      It doesn't ...drat! Well ...I can at least say I am a devoted shipper lol! You've gotta I love the ship and its BPTB...thus Martin

I just love SG!

Rofl! That's a lot...I've only made 18...
                      You may do my duties if you want to do something useful!
                      sigpic

Comment

Ok Jann, I'll do your chores if you do mine That means

Muck out the bunny hutches
                        Change half the water in the aquarium, clean out the filters (ick) and clean the glass
                        Sweep the driveway again
                        Take out the recycling boxes
                        Mow the lawn
                        Make a Mempic for Hedwig
                        Find a way to send the Joe/Ripple Effect clip to LJ
                        Figure out why the video card drivers I downloaded and installed on the other laptop yesterday still don't work
                        Cook and freeze a dozen childrens' meals for next week
                        Do the laundry...

Comment

*runs in* Did someone say...Joe? Clips? Hm? Morning, Woohoos.

EDIT: Save the clip as it's own movie and attach it to an e-mail...how long/big is it?
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
                            *runs in* Did someone say...Joe? Clips? Hm? Morning, Woohoos.

EDIT: Save the clip as it's own movie and attach it to an e-mail...how long/big is it?
                            Not sure how big yet, need to cut it from the whole DS

E-mail address?

Forgot to put on my list - Do accounts for the last three months and then finalize for the year and fill out Tax Return

Comment

Ok Jann, I'll do your chores if you do mine That means

Muck out the bunny hutches
                              Change half the water in the aquarium, clean out the filters (ick) and clean the glass
                              Sweep the driveway again
                              Take out the recycling boxes
                              Mow the lawn
                              Make a Mempic for Hedwig
                              Find a way to send the Joe/Ripple Effect clip to LJ
                              Figure out why the video card drivers I downloaded and installed on the other laptop yesterday still don't work
                              Cook and freeze a dozen childrens' meals for next week
                              Do the laundry...

Hmmm...no...

What I did this afternoon

- Groceries
                              -Let the dog out
                              -Ironed my clothes
                              -gave comments on the stuff that my groupmembers handed in...let them correct it
                              -went shopping(got new shoes ) I love shopping
                              - made a facebook account(dude that thing is WEIRD!)
                              - and now off to work
                              sigpic

Comment

Well I've started at the bottom of my list and done the accounts

What to do next? *ponders* *decides to hide the list*

But I will do the vid clip

Comment

Working...
                                X