No announcement yet.

The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It will benefit all Woohoos if the clip is done. I promise.

*Goes back to cleaning house*
    sigpic

Comment

Oooooooh! Intriguing

*runs off to make clip*

Comment

*wanders into thread*

Evening Woohoos. Had an interesting day:

OT:
        Spoiler:
        Discovered when I got in from work last night at 5am that the kickstep on my front door (that stops the water coming in on your door) had fallen off which I thought was very odd but since I was tired after work didn't think much more of it.

Then today when I woke up I went to go and have another look at the door and discovered the wood around the lock had been chipped away and there were what looked like screwdriver holes . Basically it looks like someone tried to gain entry to the house by levering the lock out of the door and kicking it. After closer inspection we also found a footprint on the door . Had the police round to check it and they took a print of it (all very interesting) but there's probably nothing then can do.

Ah well, I guess the good thing is that no one was hurt and that nothing was taken since they didn't actually get in. The police think they must have been fairly inexperienced since they didn't even try the windows or the letterbox. Only worry now is that the lock is vulnerable, it still works but looks like its about to fall off, and we can't contact the landlords 'til Monday *le sigh*.

Originally posted by jasminaGo View Post
        That's because it hasn't been posted on in a long time. If threads are inactive they slowly disappear from view. You can only find them through the subscriptions or the search function. If that didn't happen there would be dozens (or possibly hundreds) of pages of threads in each section on the forum
        Not for long!!

I've been frantically working on Awards stuff for most of the day (when I haven't been with the police ). I hope you guys enjoy it!! Even our very own Bekki and Nad have written stuff *huggles girls*

Just to let you know, we'll be having the ceremony in the Awards Thread and the party in the Art Thread, perhaps continuing for the rest of the week !

Originally posted by josiane View Post
        Hehe Jumble, this is me looking at your latest Martin pic post:
        (but probably of more interest to Sarai, due to shared West Wing obsession)

*scrolls down slowly, savouring, as you do*
        *wait a minute... that's the Oval Office...*
        *what's Martin doing in the Oval Office, he never worked on WW*
        *although how awesome would it be if he had*
        *oh yeah, Lost City, President Hayes, Anubis, all coming back to me*

Edit: Kim, isn't it like quarter to seven in the morning now where you are? You appear to have missed the night completely
        !

I must have watched about 15 episodes of Season 5 yesterday. Rapidly working my way up to Gaza *sniff*

And to bring this back on-topic (sorry guys )

*happy sigh*

And relax...

Comment

Oh cool choice of Martin pic there Sarai

*hugs* for the attempted burglary Got any loud windchimes? Hang them up so the door will knock into them if it gets opened when it shouldn't. A sudden noise is usually enough to scare them off

And you missed out the most important part of your story
          Spoiler:
          Policemen, uniforms..... well????

Looking forward to the GimPS party, it's all very cloak and dagger

I've decided to spend the rest of the day watching The Rocket play snooker Much more interesting than the things I should be doing

"Deserting me for a snooker player???"

Oh hush! I enjoy the game

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
            Oh cool choice of Martin pic there Sarai
            *giggles*

I love that pic, it's actually one of my favs !

*hugs* for the attempted burglary Got any loud windchimes? Hang them up so the door will knock into them if it gets opened when it shouldn't. A sudden noise is usually enough to scare them off

And you missed out the most important part of your story
            Spoiler:
            Policemen, uniforms..... well????
            Sadly no, but I'm going to try and get one of those portable alarms with two parts which you stick on the door. I think they work with a contact system so if the contact is broken the alarm goes off. Not great but at least its something.

Spoiler:
            Policewoman .

Comment

Originally posted by Sarai View Post
              *wanders into thread*

OT:
              Spoiler:
              Discovered when I got in from work last night at 5am that the kickstep on my front door (that stops the water coming in on your door) had fallen off which I thought was very odd but since I was tired after work didn't think much more of it.

Then today when I woke up I went to go and have another look at the door and discovered the wood around the lock had been chipped away and there were what looked like screwdriver holes . Basically it looks like someone tried to gain entry to the house by levering the lock out of the door and kicking it. After closer inspection we also found a footprint on the door . Had the police round to check it and they took a print of it (all very interesting) but there's probably nothing then can do.

Ah well, I guess the good thing is that no one was hurt and that nothing was taken since they didn't actually get in. The police think they must have been fairly inexperienced since they didn't even try the windows or the letterbox. Only worry now is that the lock is vulnerable, it still works but looks like its about to fall off, and we can't contact the landlords 'til Monday *le sigh*.

Not for long!!

I've been frantically working on Awards stuff for most of the day (when I haven't been with the police ). I hope you guys enjoy it!! Even our very own Bekki and Nad have written stuff *huggles girls*

Just to let you know, we'll be having the ceremony in the Awards Thread and the party in the Art Thread, perhaps continuing for the rest of the week !

!

I must have watched about 15 episodes of Season 5 yesterday. Rapidly working my way up to Gaza *sniff*

And to bring this back on-topic (sorry guys )

*happy sigh*

And relax...
              ((((Sarai)))) All very scary but at least you're all OK

And pre-emptive *hugs* for Gaza, I've just got past there in my rewatch *sob*. Next ep for me is Impact Winter where Donna leaves Just gotta focus on The Cold, and Election Day, and Transition, and Tomorrow *happy sigh*

And that's a great pic! I love the ones with RDA in too, double the hotness
              sigpic
              Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

*rawr* the long, lanky hotness that is RDA!! *grabs, smooches*
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
                  *waves Joe*
                  *grabs RDA*
                  *smooches*
                  sigpic
                  Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post

Comment

*giggles*

I love that pic, it's actually one of my favs !

Sadly no, but I'm going to try and get one of those portable alarms with two parts which you stick on the door. I think they work with a contact system so if the contact is broken the alarm goes off. Not great but at least its something.
                      Good idea Shame you don't live nearer, I have enough windchimes to scare the socks off any passing wood-be burglars

Spoiler:
                      Policewoman .

And?

Oh and...

WOOHOOOOOD!!!! FOR RONNIE!!
                      Go Ronnie! Go Ronnie!

As if there were ever any doubt

*runs off with Martin while they're all fighting over RDA*

Comment

Ooooh! I'm so exited I could squee...
                        My football team might become Dutch champion in half an hour.
                        *crosses fingers and toes*
                        *hugs her pillow*

I just needed something to do while waiting and Martin always does the trick.
                        ...Eh... that came out funny, huh?

*wanders into thread*

OT:
                        Spoiler:

*hugs for the OT*
                        Glad everything's OK.

And yes, well... ''have written'' is eh... not very true, but I shall add that my work usually takes up very little time...
                        Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                        Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                          Ooooh! I'm so exited I could squee...
                          My football team might become Dutch champion in half an hour.
                          *crosses fingers and toes*
                          *hugs her pillow*
                          WooHooood! I hate football, but I know how you feel *crosses fingers and toes too*

I just needed something to do while waiting and Martin always does the trick.
                          ...Eh... that came out funny, huh?
                          Oooooh! Which trick did you get him to do? He does know a few

*hugs for the OT*
                          Glad everything's OK.

And yes, well... ''have written'' is eh... not very true, but I shall add that my work usually takes up very little time...
                          Yeah, it quite ticks me off that you come up with something brilliant in five minutes that wood have taken me a month of Sundays and still turned out rubbish

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
                            WooHooood! I hate football, but I know how you feel *crosses fingers and toes too*

Oooooh! Which trick did you get him to do? He does know a few

Yeah, it quite ticks me off that you come up with something brilliant in five minutes that wood have taken me a month of Sundays and still turned out rubbish
                            Thank you! They could use it at the moment...

No comment.
                            ...Ok. it involves arms and eyes and...

And eh... thanks?
                            Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                            Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                              Thank you! They could use it at the moment...

No comment.
                              ...Ok. it involves arms and eyes and...

And eh... thanks?
                              Aaaaaah! That one

Comment

*wanders in*

Anyone have Joe pics you think I may not have? *waggles eyebrows*

EDIT: Also, any fave songs?
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X