The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jumble View Post
    Um Usually when I click on a vid it opens in Windows Media player, or Power DVD, but it's just saying it doesn't know how to open. It's an .flv file.

I hate WMP, like most of Microsoft software it's good for nothing most of the time. You can use the KM player, the FLV player, BS player. They're all free (I recommend the first one).

If you get it to play, at 4:18, can you tell me if that's Martin yelling about

Spoiler:
    the naked scene. It sounds like him, but I'm not sure. You have more experience with hearing his voice then me.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jasminaGo View Post
      I hate WMP, like most of Microsoft software it's good for nothing most of the time. You can use the KM player, the FLV player, BS player. They're all free (I recommend the first one).

If you get it to play, at 4:18, can you tell me if that's Martin yelling about

Spoiler:
      the naked scene. It sounds like him, but I'm not sure. You have more experience with hearing his voice then me.
      Thanks, I'll give it a go

I have to say it, why does everyone seem to think I'm an expert on everything Martin? On the S/J thread the other day they were talking about when the ship began, and also about who is involved in Movie 3, and there were several posts saying 'Where's Jumble? She'd know!" I even got pmed about it

As it happened, I did know what he'd said about Solitudes and Out of Mind, but still...........

Not that I'm complaining, it's just that I really don't know everything there is to know about him, unfortunately

But yes, I'll let you know if it's his voice

Comment

Well around here, compared to all of us you are the Martin expert.

See
        sigpic

Comment

Thanks, I'll give it a go

I have to say it, why does everyone seem to think I'm an expert on everything Martin? On the S/J thread the other day they were talking about when the ship began, and also about who is involved in Movie 3, and there were several posts saying 'Where's Jumble? She'd know!" I even got pmed about it

As it happened, I did know what he'd said about Solitudes and Out of Mind, but still...........

Not that I'm complaining, it's just that I really don't know everything there is to know about him, unfortunately

But yes, I'll let you know if it's his voice
          Well, to be fair Jumble, you are the person who has spent the most time of everyone soaking up all the information you can get about him! I doubt anyone else has listened to all his commentaries quite as avidly as you, for example

And CONGRATS JANN!!!

Edit: Beaten by Jas, again...
          sigpic
          Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Originally posted by josiane View Post
            Edit: Beaten by Jas, again...
            It has been so long since that has happened... I was starting to get nostalgic
            sigpic

Comment

What? You mean all you WooHoos don't listen to three Martin commentaries every day?

The problem I have is, I usually know what he said, but can't remember when or where he said it Which makes it difficult to give out the right information

Comment

It has been so long since that has happened... I was starting to get nostalgic
                Aw me too ((((Jas))))

What? You mean all you WooHoos don't listen to three Martin commentaries every day?

The problem I have is, I usually know what he said, but can't remember when or where he said it Which makes it difficult to give out the right information
                No...
                sigpic

Comment

Bad WooHoo!

Yes Jasmina, I'd say that's Martin And just the sort of thing you'd expect from him

*runs back to KMPlayer*

Comment

Bad WooHoo!

Yes Jasmina, I'd say that's Martin And just the sort of thing you'd expect from him

*runs back to KMPlayer*
                    Thought so!
                    And so true

Morjana just posted some info about the Leo awards. Continuum won three awards, but there is no info on which awards they were.

Sanctuary won few as well.

Best Lead Performance by a Female in a Dramatic Series - Amanda Tapping (Requiem)
                    Best Guest Performance by a Male in a Dramatic Series - Ryan Robbins (Edward)
                    Best Guest Performance by a Female in a Dramatic Series - Gabrielle Rose (Edward)
                    Best Make-Up in a Dramatic Series - Sanctuary (Warriors)
                    sigpic

Comment

Thought so!
                      And so true

Morjana just posted some info about the Leo awards. Continuum won three awards, but there is no info on which awards they were.

Sanctuary won few as well.

Best Lead Performance by a Female in a Dramatic Series - Amanda Tapping (Requiem)
                      Best Guest Performance by a Male in a Dramatic Series - Ryan Robbins (Edward)
                      Best Guest Performance by a Female in a Dramatic Series - Gabrielle Rose (Edward)
                      Best Make-Up in a Dramatic Series - Sanctuary (Warriors)
                      Oh I soooo hope Martin got it for Continuum, he deserves it

Yay for Sanctuary!!! That's really awesome when you consider how new the show is *happy dance*

Edit: I have to go, see you later *hugs*

Comment

Yay for Sanctuary!!! *happy dances*
                        sigpic

Comment

Dude...I go away for breakfast(mommy's day) and y'all pots more than 2 pages

Yay for Sanctuary...

No...I don't watch commentaries every day...

Thanks for all the congrats! Makes me happy! I don't like redoing assignments/exams...had to do it once previous period...one time too much
                          sigpic

Comment

Love all new (and old ones too) pics Congrats Jann!!! Woohood!!!
                            sigpic
                            sig thanks to Luci

Comment

Huh? I missed it where? Hurry back

Jasmina I see you caught Martin lying down on the job again Where did you see the vid?

Thanks Couldn't resist greening the eyes

I've got the thread for Joe's blog on email alert, and the first thing I saw on this morning's email was "Wooooohooooooooooo!" I thought for a second he was calling us to say he'd got the remake of the Asgard walk sorted

Unfortunately not
                              I was wondering if he was talking about us for a second. Oh, Joe, you big tease!
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
                                I was wondering if he was talking about us for a second. Oh, Joe, you big tease!
                                And I just wonder how aware he was that we wood think that

Did you also see that he doesn't know whether he has many fans? What the heck does he think we've been trying to tell him?

And what did you mean about me missing the overtheshoulderslowblinkthing?????

Comment

Working...
                                X