Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
    ((((WooHoos))))
    Hm. Ok, I believe you ladies when you say you treated our guest the WooHoo way.

*Opens extra stash of broccoli*

''Why dooooo birds suddenly appearrrrr... Everytime you are nearrrr?''

What? That song always comes to mind first when someone asks for a non erotic song
    That one is on my list, but I was looking for more options 'Whatta man' has already been done

Sugababes "Too Lost in You" is always the first one I think of

Or "Nobody does it better"

Thanks RiG

Comment

She's doing our laundry?
      ...Coooool.

Congrats on the Big '69, jumble!!

EDIT: Oh, no, I love my study Jann! No quitting. Where else can I have a legit presentation about Hippies?
      Well I guess 'somebody' had to

Thanks The next big milestone will be 10,000

I think you chose that subject just for the hippiness

Edit: Oooooh Nad

CONGRATS ON 6800!!
      Nearly missed it

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
        We seem to be the busiest thread again tonight.... I wonder why?

Ok, while we're all here, I need another song for another vid (yes yes, I know I said never again but I'm convinced I can do it better next time )

Everything I've thought of is too.... um OTT stalkerish........ I need something a bit ..... less erotic (which is hard for me to do, because this is Martin I'm talkin' about ) Any suggestions?

Edit: And with that, 'Gimme a man after midnight' comes on the radio
        Because we're the fun group

Erm...I don't know...let me think about that...(the song)

Lol, I know that one!

And I had an idea about a song, but I can't find it on YT Hero of the story-Disney love songs!

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
        It's all the tree's fault! *eyes tree while eating another piece of cake*

Hi NAD!! *passes food*
        Yup, blame the tree!
        sigpic

Comment

EDIT: Oh, no, I love my study Jann! No quitting. Where else can I have a legit presentation about Hippies?
          Yay! I only asked it because you quit your old studies but I am glad you still love this one

And Jumble what about Irresistable from Jessica Simpson: Linkie
          sigpic

Comment

*cough* What about this? *giggle*
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
              Yay! I only asked it because you quit your old studies but I am glad you still love this one

Exactly what part of 'not too erotic' did you not understand?

Love the song, and it wood certainly fit for me.....but I'm not sure that I wood want the whole world to know that

Comment

Well I guess 'somebody' had to

Thanks The next big milestone will be 10,000

I think you chose that subject just for the hippiness
                ooooh, the big 10000!

And yes.
                Hippies and the sixties/seventies have always been my interests. It's been such important times in history and there's a lot of things that we see as normal today, that people fought for in that era. I'm so jealous of those of you who lived it...
                But i'm rambling again.

I'm also waiting for a chance to write a report on online fandom. The WooHoos and Shippers wood be great subjects

Thanks for the congrats!

Originally posted by starlover View Post

Yeah.
                Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Yes. Well. You're none of you are taking this seriously are you? Can you really see me doing that?

On the other hand........ internet.... anonimity.......... hmmmmmmmm....

Edit: Now listening to Take That "We can rule the World" The stars are coming out tonight, they're lighting up the sky tonight for you, for you................."

Comment

I'm too sexy!

...By right said fred.

Aww
                    Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

Exactly what part of 'not too erotic' did you not understand?

Love the song, and it wood certainly fit for me.....but I'm not sure that I wood want the whole world to know that
                      Erm...I think every part... what do those words mean

Why not? I have a Jack vid on that song... I'm looking into my "male" music vids now for finding a good one (I don't have my "normal" music on this computer it's upstairs on the other harddrive)
                      sigpic

Comment

Yes. Well. You're none of you taking this seriously are you? Can you really see me doing that?

"Make me feel better when I'm feeling bad" is true! You were in the hospital and having JM dedicate his blog entry to you almost sent you skipping down the hall! I'll keep looking...
                        sigpic

Comment

Yes. Well. You're none of you are taking this seriously are you? Can you really see me doing that?

Edit: Now listening to Take That "We can rule the World" The stars are coming out tonight, they're lighting up the sky tonight for you, for you................."
                          Actually, I'm driving me crazy to find non erotic songs suitable for Martin, but no... It's a fun game though, searching through all the music

I can't get no satisfaction?
                          *listens*
                          Hm.

sigpic

Comment

"Make me feel better when I'm feeling bad" is true! You were in the hospital and having JM dedicate his blog entry to you almost sent you skipping down the hall! I'll keep looking...
                            The way I remember it, I was hyperventilating so much my poor Suz nearly had a heart attack and was frantically calling for a nurse

Ok, I've saved all the links, and when I'm sober I'll give it some more thought

btw Did you send the vid-link to Joe?

Comment

Actually, I'm driving me crazy to find non erotic songs suitable for Martin, but no... It's a fun game though, searching through all the music

I can't get no satisfaction?
                              *listens*
                              Hm.
                              Well if we're going with The Stones, how about "Let's spend the night together"

Comment

The way I remember it, I was hyperventilating so much my poor Suz nearly had a heart attack and was frantically calling for a nurse

Ok, I've saved all the links, and when I'm sober I'll give it some more thought

btw Did you send the vid-link to Joe?
                                Oh, thanks for reminding me! *runs off...runs back*

Random giggle for the day! I just found what must be the first and only Martin Wood fan vid on Youtube: (link)
                                Hey, I think there’s one or two for you, too.

Have a great day!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X