No announcement yet.

The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*snort*...Nahhh...that just...doesn't do justice... I think...
    sigpic

Comment

No it doesn't Maybe if you were to comment on something in his blog and then, um, ask him if the writers/directors get together for big celebrations on their birthdays, "and when is your birthday by the way? Oh, and er, when is Martin Wood's birthday, just by the way.....?"

Maybe we should ask Nad to compose something that will grab his attention, she's the one with all the words

Comment

*runs around in circles while pulling hair out*
        I asked him

I wanted to ask him about his Bday too...but I already know his Bday 16 October
        sigpic

Comment

You did? Wow *joins Jann running round in circles* What did you say?

Comment

What did I say?

Hi Joe,

I normally only read your blog(I love it!) but now I wanted to ask a question to you and I hope you have the answer on it.
            Some people and I love the director Martin Wood and we were wondering if you knew when his birthday is? Do you know this? Or can you tell us in which month his birthday is or so(approximately? We were just curious about this and can’t find it anywhere…hopefully you can provide us with the answer.

Happy New Year as well!

Oh and I just have to add that I love your dogs, they are very cute!!!

Jann
            I had to add the dog part I love dogs

Did I say it right? I didn't made a fool out of myself right
            sigpic

Comment

That's great *pats Jann enthusiastically on the back* well done you And well done mentioning the dogs, he'll like that

*crosses fingers and toes that he'll tell us this time* (otherwise we'll just have to send Nad in with a corny poem

Edit: It'll take a while for your question to be 'moderated', but hopefully it will show up soon

Comment

thank you ...lol and I just *had* to mention them...I am too much of a dog person...

I'll cross them! but first hoping he'll approve the comment

Or we can make a combination of sending LuvnJack and Nad there...NAd for the corny poems and LJ for the JM adoration!
                sigpic

Comment

Did you actually read today's blog? ROFLMAO! He's looking for someone that hasn't even been born yet!

But I take his point that it would be a Stargate fan's dream to take care of all the needs of one of TPTB It would definitely be this Stargate fan's dream........just with a different PTB

Edit: And I don't mean RCC or Brad (sorry)

I must go to bed, it's after 1am, again Woodnight Jann *hugs*

Comment

I did...the job sounded appealing to me..till he mentioned the age...darn that! I'm 13 years too old!

Taking care of someone on SG...JOE!!! (I don't care if it's the flanigan one or the mallozzi one) ...I'll take care of you...starting now...

and if he wants...I'll produce his kids...to take care of him
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
                      I did...the job sounded appealing to me..till he mentioned the age...darn that! I'm 13 years too old!

Taking care of someone on SG...JOE!!! (I don't care if it's the flanigan one or the mallozzi one) ...I'll take care of you...starting now...

and if he wants...I'll produce his kids...to take care of him
                      That might be ok for Flanigan, but the reason JM doesn't have kids is because he doesn't want any, which is why he's left himself in need of someone to take care of him when he gets old

And I really did go to bed.....................

Comment

I know he doesn't want any...but still...I could try...as an "accident" you know...as for JF...I'll find a wicked way...mwahahahaha

as for going to bed...I'm watching Batman the Dark Knight atm...on blu-ray...Cool movie... Phsycho!

EDIT: If you are really going to bed, nighty night! Have some good Wood dreams!
                        sigpic

Comment

Comment

ROFL Jumble "random" eh... I do like them
                            sigpic

Comment

Cool pics Jumble Bravo for Starlover for asking JM about Martin's bday

Happy Martinmas day #7!!!
                              sigpic
                              sig thanks to Luci

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
                                ROFL Jumble "random" eh... I do like them
                                Totally random, I couldn't choose, so I closed my eyes, hit the scroll button on my mouse and then put my finger on the screen........and after doing that seven times, those are what I ended up with

And your question got approved! Whether you get an answer is another thing, but we do at least have hope

Originally posted by Achaja View Post
                                Cool pics Jumble Bravo for Starlover for asking JM about Martin's bday

Happy Martinmas day #7!!!
                                Bravo indeed! And I only had to twist her arm a little bit

Comment

Working...
                                X