X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bekki View Post
    I, as a shy coy young thing, can safely say that ALL of you talk too much

*resists the urge to straighten halo*
    *snort* you just haven't posted that much yet, because you do too much RL stuff!!!
    sigpic

Comment

I, as a shy coy young thing, can safely say that ALL of you talk too much

*resists the urge to straighten halo*
      Aw Bekki, you really mean that? There I was thinking you enjoyed all our chattiness

You do find some interesting things when you go searching through other threads

On the Who listens to the DVD audio commentaries? thread

DSG1 says

I do. I like listening to the actors not so much the directors except for Martin Wood's commentaries. I love how he talks about the story as well as how he directed it. Peter's commentaries annoy the hell out of me too period. I avoid those. He never stays on topic and usually rambles on about other movies or tv shows that have nothing to do with the commentary. I like Amanda's commentaries too when she's with Martin at least she talks about the ep they are watching lol. Most the other director's are boring to me and they go off and dont talk about the scene they are watching, Martin, doesn't do that, he stays pretty much on topic. Thats what I like about him and his voice is softer than Peter's not as loud. Peter's voice gives me a headache lol.
      Bit of a closet Martin fan there I think

Joe M Blogs again thread - 6
      Stargate Birthdays - 1 (bet you can't guess what that was about )

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
        Aw Bekki, you really mean that? There I was thinking you enjoyed all our chattiness
        Hehehe - because I havent been encouraging the chattiness at all Nope...not at all *whistles innocently*

*huggles Jumble*
        sigpic

Comment

Hehehe - because I havent been encouraging the chattiness at all Nope...not at all *whistles innocently*

*huggles Jumble*

Hmm. I can't find the Art Awards thread on the Fandom list

*headdesk* I've been awake for three hours and haven't posted a Martin pic

There, now I feel better

Comment

Hmm. I can't find the Art Awards thread on the Fandom list

*headdesk* I've been awake for three hours and haven't posted a Martin pic

<lazy snip>

There, now I feel better
            Are you looking for your posts there? You have 8.

Great pics
            sigpic

Comment

Thanks for the link Jumble!!!

And apparently I don't need to go to sleep. Bekki tells me that it's really only 9pm, so I can stay awake for awhile still, lol.
              sigpic
              Sig by Ikorni for Secret Santa

Comment

Originally posted by TrueRomantic View Post
                Thanks for the link Jumble!!!

And apparently I don't need to go to sleep. Bekki tells me that it's really only 9pm, so I can stay awake for awhile still, lol.
                Did I mention that it was 9pm on Saturday, not Friday?
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jasminaGo View Post
                  Are you looking for your posts there? You have 8.

Great pics
                  Thanks But why can't I find it on the list? Weird! And that still leaves 145 I can't find

The Lost City DS is one of my faves Some of the faces he pulls are just soooo cute/funny

You're welcome TR Can't wait to see what you do with them

Comment

Thanks But why can't I find it on the list? Weird!
                    That's because it hasn't been posted on in a long time. If threads are inactive they slowly disappear from view. You can only find them through the subscriptions or the search function. If that didn't happen there would be dozens (or possibly hundreds) of pages of threads in each section on the forum
                    sigpic

Comment

Technicalities Bekki, technicalities...But yeah, I guess I will head to bed, now that it's 6:30 in the morning...Night Woohoos!!!!

And thanks Jumble. I'm just hoping the idea in my head will work out on Gimp. And when I wake up I'm going to have to go looking for a bunch of Sam and Jack caps since those pesky gremlins decommissioned my poor laptop...
                      sigpic
                      Sig by Ikorni for Secret Santa

Comment

Originally posted by jasminaGo View Post
                        That's because it hasn't been posted on in a long time. If threads are inactive they slowly disappear from view. You can only find them through the subscriptions or the search function. If that didn't happen there would be dozens (or possibly hundreds) of pages of threads in each section on the forum
                        Really? Didn't know that

But there are some that still do appear despite not being active for a lot longer..... weird

Edit: And having said that, I went and checked again and the older ones I'd noticed before have now disappeared

Comment

Really? Didn't know that

But there are some that still do appear despite not being active for a lot longer..... weird

Edit: And having said that, I went and checked again and the older ones I'd noticed before have now disappeared
                          Yeah, sometimes the older ones show up. Have no idea why, how or when.
                          sigpic

Comment

Aw, Jasmina, I missed it

Better late than never

Oh, aaaaaaand.....

Comment

Hehe Jumble, this is me looking at your latest Martin pic post:
                              (but probably of more interest to Sarai, due to shared West Wing obsession)

*scrolls down slowly, savouring, as you do*
                              *wait a minute... that's the Oval Office...*
                              *what's Martin doing in the Oval Office, he never worked on WW*
                              *although how awesome would it be if he had*
                              *oh yeah, Lost City, President Hayes, Anubis, all coming back to me*

Edit: Kim, isn't it like quarter to seven in the morning now where you are? You appear to have missed the night completely
                              sigpic
                              Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Thanks
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X