X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jumble View Post
    You'd think it wood rather have the meat
    yep. crazy cat. well, my dog used to prefer carrots to meat as wll O.ô

And I did kinda overdose on Martinpics on the previous page We woodn't want GW to get too hot and blow a gasket

Edit: I sooooo wanna be that bottle

Oh, so as to have his hand on my neck
    overdose on martin pics? O.O that's possible?

i so wanna be the microphone-cable

Originally posted by Achaja View Post
    funny vid Fainne
    Wood Morning Woohoos
    wood morning yep, there seem to be more vids with broccoli and cats out there
    Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
    Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh!!!

*watches vid*

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!

Comment

Hey Achaja *waves*
      Can I just say that now the reviewing has hit the S/J Ship threads, and we're all discussing...
      I really hope they don't decide to tweak our thread title?
      (I'm not worried about merging, there's nothiong to merge with, I think )

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh!!!

*watches vid*

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!

Hey Nad

Jeez, I hope not Our title is what gives us such distinction as a fun, Hippy thread

The only thing that concerns me slightly is that they might decide that because we have Bradfans, Joefans and *shudders* Coopiefans (), we should reflect that in our title

Tbh, we're such a small group, and a very happy one, I'm hoping they'll just leave us be

Comment

Originally posted by Fainne View Post
        wood morning yep, there seem to be more vids with broccoli and cats out there

...Maybe it's the smell? *shrugs*

Hey Achaja *waves*Hey Nad

Jeez, I hope not Our title is what gives us such distinction as a fun, Hippy thread

The only thing that concerns me slightly is that they might decide that because we have Bradfans, Joefans and *shudders* Coopiefans (), we should reflect that in our title

Tbh, we're such a small group, and a very happy one, I'm hoping they'll just leave us be
        Exactly.
        Not that I don't love the other PTB and bow to their awesomeness, but I for one, think ''WooHoodStock'' covers the load. Did only one band preform at Woodstock? No. Did people visit the festival expecting one band to preform? Nope.
        It's all about togetherness.

And may I add that Janis Joplin is singing ''...The answer, my friend, is blowing in the wind. The answer is blowing in the wind'' on my computer as we speak?
        Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
        Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

In fact, has anyone said what is happening with the Thunk Threads? Because we wood probably be treated as one I can't imagine them merging any of those?

I'm actually a bit concerned by how many shippers think it wood be ok to merge the two S/J threads I can't imagine the less frivolous members wood put up with the S.H.I.P.'s occasional mad flurries, like the Birthday party for example.

Comment

Is there even the remotest chance that we could get Martin to 'perform'? No? I thought not

You don't have to creep away Martin. I WAS JOKING!!!!

Edit: I have to go out for a while, taking Suz's bunnies to live with her Catch u later

Comment

i don't want this thread to be merged with the other thread (if i understood it right). It's not i don't like the other thread, but there are just too many people in there and I cannot keep up with them. here it is a smaller family where I actually know everyone. woodn't be the same if the threads get merged.

Comment

In fact, has anyone said what is happening with the Thunk Threads? Because we wood probably be treated as one I can't imagine them merging any of those?

I'm actually a bit concerned by how many shippers think it wood be ok to merge the two S/J threads I can't imagine the less frivolous members wood put up with the S.H.I.P.'s occasional mad flurries, like the Birthday party for example.
                If my memory serves me right, I believe they woodn't be merging the picture heavy thunk threads with discussion threads.

And yeah.
                I already get the vibe from some ''discussers'' that all things non-discussion are considered OT or annoying, imagine what wood happen when merged

To misuse a quote about ''Hippy'':

''We show a kind of goofy brilliance much appreciated by young militants and very little appreciated by anyone else''

Is there even the remotest chance that we could get Martin to 'perform'? No? I thought not

You don't have to creep away Martin. I WAS JOKING!!!!

Edit: I have to go out for a while, taking Suz's bunnies to live with her Catch u later
                Actually... I think that was Martin performing...
                Or did you mean ''performing''? In that case I'll shut up

i don't want this thread to be merged with the other thread (if i understood it right). It's not i don't like the other thread, but there are just too many people in there and I cannot keep up with them. here it is a smaller family where I actually know everyone. woodn't be the same if the threads get merged.
                This thread?
                No, it won't get merged with the Ship thread. We're a pretty stand alone kind of spin off
                The mods (blees them) are wondering if they should merge the Ship thread with the Ship Discussion thread
                Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

YAY Weekend...*goes further wit homework*
                  Nad did you have to send lady with purple pants to me? She's weird oh and I saw the green boys in the newspaper this mornin'

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
                  Most of you have probably seen it, but here's link to Joe's Goodbye to Atlantis vid.
                  Thanks for the link, I hadn't seen it yet. I love Joe*happy sigh*

good girl! there Martin is. Wood Moning Martin'!

Broccoli's in danger *ahem*
                  Rofl! Poor Broccoli...or the cat is returning broccoli to us

Can I just say that now the reviewing has hit the S/J Ship threads, and we're all discussing...
                  I really hope they don't decide to tweak our thread title?
                  (I'm not worried about merging, there's nothiong to merge with, I think )
                  They could, I don't know...as for merging...they could merge us with another hidden PTB thread The same as with the S/J thread that we didn't knew that existed...

I'm concerned as well, but I think I pointed out my concern this mornin' ...have to check there now for updates though
                  sigpic

Comment

If my memory serves me right, I believe they woodn't be merging the picture heavy thunk threads with discussion threads.
                    No, I meant wood they merge us with another thunk/pic heavy thread? But I don't think they will

And yeah.
                    I already get the vibe from some ''discussers'' that all things non-discussion are considered OT or annoying, imagine what wood happen when merged

To misuse a quote about ''Hippy'':

''We show a kind of goofy brilliance much appreciated by young militants and very little appreciated by anyone else''
                    Oh nice quote I like being goofy

Actually... I think that was Martin performing...
                    Or did you mean ''performing''? In that case I'll shut up

This thread?
                    No, it won't get merged with the Ship thread. We're a pretty stand alone kind of spin off
                    The mods (blees them) are wondering if they should merge the Ship thread with the Ship Discussion thread
                    What she said

Comment

Morning, Woohoos. Thanks for the pics, jumble. I'm always glad for more Joe pics. And I know you enjoyed his cute little accent during the vid. Come on...you know you did...
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
                        YAY Weekend...*goes further wit homework*
                        Nad did you have to send lady with purple pants to me? She's weird oh and I saw the green boys in the newspaper this mornin'

They could, I don't know...as for merging...they could merge us with another hidden PTB thread The same as with the S/J thread that we didn't knew that existed...
                        Yeah, thought you'd get a kick out of her.
                        In the literal sense of the word And cool! See? I didn't make them up

*nods* With the Robert C. Cooper Thunk thread...

No, I meant wood they merge us with another thunk/pic heavy thread? But I don't think they will
                        Oh.
                        No.

(Maybe I need to post my ''a day in GW's only thunk thread post'' again... )

sigpic

Comment

Yeah, thought you'd get a kick out of her.
                          In the literal sense of the word And cool! See? I didn't make them up

*nods* With the Robert C. Cooper Thunk thread...

Oh.
                          No.

(Maybe I need to post my ''a day in GW's only thunk thread post'' again... )
                          *jumps up and down* OH, yes, please!
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
                            Morning, Woohoos. Thanks for the pics, jumble. I'm always glad for more Joe pics. And I know you enjoyed his cute little accent during the vid. Come on...you know you did...
                            Oh absolutely, I luuuurve the way he talks And I soooooooo enjoy trying twenty times to catch that little 'giggle' smile he does now and then

Yes Nad, do post it again

*really really runs out to do the school run* *iz already late* oops

Comment

Marti! How did you get here!?
                              sigpic

Comment

*looks up from computer*
                                What? No! I'm not...trying...to catch the giggle...I...just needed more pics for artwork. Yeah...that's it...

*Goes back to screen capping*
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X