The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

'Bye Josiane, have a wonderful time

Hmmm. Luvnjack appears to have thrown in the towel, so I declare Victory to Martin! WooHooooooooooooooooooood!!!!!

Comment

Have fun, josiane!
      *waves*

And WooHood! Martin For The Win!
      Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
      Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

WOOHOOOD!!!! 1:0 for Martin

Comment

I'm off to my bed, Woodnight (((((WooHoos))))) ((((((((((Martin)))))))))) *sigh*

Comment

Woodnight Jumble - so soon? ((Woohoos))
            I like your story Nad- the most the part with serenade
            Oh Jann - I can imagine you throwing this ball over and over again
            What a fight on pics!!! I must stay and stares for a while, because I missed Martin, I didn't see his pics for what...3 hours now! (while I was watching Dr.House)
            sigpic
            sig thanks to Luci

Comment

Most of you have probably seen it, but here's link to Joe's Goodbye to Atlantis vid.
              sigpic

Comment

Thanks for the link Luvnjack

The Six Million Dollar Man

Dreaming of Luvnjack?

"Who's thread is this again???"

Comment

Hi my loves! Too many pages for me to catch up on! What have I missed?
                  sigpic

Comment

Hey Bekki *waves*

What have you missed? Well let's see. Dyd you myss the myssyng 'i' day? That was a hoot

Um, lots and lots and lots of gorgeously scrumptious Martinpics. Some Joe, some Brad, the occasional Coopie............

You missed Nad trying to ship Major Wood with Sam, and me getting grumpy about it

Er, you may have missed Luvnjack posting on Joe's blog about how AWESOME he is...... oh wait, that might also have been me

Apart from that, all the usual PTB fangurling and thunking.......... I think there may have been some sensible PTB appreciation in there somewhere, but you'd have to use your magnifying glass to find it

So how's Bekki doing? We miss you when you're gone so long

Comment

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
                      Most of you have probably seen it, but here's link to Joe's Goodbye to Atlantis vid.
                      i didn't know that yet and it makes me sad. still haven't watched the last 3 episodes because i don't want it to be over

jumble posted 10 pics and only one of them was a Martin pic??? How could that happen?

hey Bekki how are you?

Comment

Originally posted by Fainne View Post
                        i didn't know that yet and it makes me sad. still haven't watched the last 3 episodes because i don't want it to be over

jumble posted 10 pics and only one of them was a Martin pic??? How could that happen?

hey Bekki how are you?
                        Only because I screencapped that vid ^^^^^^^

Besides, I wasn't really awake...................

Comment

good girl! there Martin is. Wood Moning Martin'!

Broccoli's in danger *ahem*

Comment

You'd think it wood rather have the meat

And I did kinda overdose on Martinpics on the previous page We woodn't want GW to get too hot and blow a gasket

Edit: I sooooo wanna be that bottle

Oh, so as to have his hand on my neck

Comment

funny vid Fainne
                              Wood Morning Woohoos
                              sigpic
                              sig thanks to Luci

Comment

Can I just say that now the reviewing has hit the S/J Ship threads, and we're all discussing...
                                I really hope they don't decide to tweak our thread title?
                                (I'm not worried about merging, there's nothiong to merge with, I think )

Originally posted by Fainne View Post
                                good girl! there Martin is. Wood Moning Martin'!

Broccoli's in danger *ahem*

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh!!!

*watches vid*

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!

Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                                Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Working...
                                X