Oh, sorry Sarai are we distracting you?

Comment

*bounces in*
        I'm going on holiday tomorrow!!!

Sorry, just had to get that out there

Achaja I love the Grace Under Pressure sig

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
        Hrhrhr...BUM!
        I love that that's pretty much your sole contribution the last couple of pages, two posts just saying BUM ((((luvnjack))))

OK, off to pack... if I don't get back online have a good week everyone and behave yourselves
        sigpic
        Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Hey guys *waves*

Don't know if this has been linked here before, but Mala just posted few pics of Martin and Amanda at the Women in Film Festival.

http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....postcount=6824

*slips out quietly*
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by josiane View Post
            *bounces in*

Achaja I love the Grace Under Pressure sig

I love that that's pretty much your sole contribution the last couple of pages, two posts just saying BUM ((((luvnjack))))

OK, off to pack... if I don't get back online have a good week everyone and behave yourselves
            Have a good holiday Josiane Hope you have a really great time

Originally posted by jasminaGo View Post
            Hey guys *waves*

Don't know if this has been linked here before, but Mala just posted few pics of Martin and Amanda at the Women in Film Festival.

*slips out quietly*
            Thanks Jasmina

Comment

Awesome bum pics Jumble, now - who's watching Martin's six?
              Thanks Woohoos for the oipnions
              We'll miss you Josiane, have a nice trip
              Woooow!!! New pics with Martin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And Amanda!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
              Thanks Jasmina for sharing
              sigpic
              sig thanks to Luci

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
                Uh, no thanks Jann I have enough paperwork of my own to do *ignores large pile of attendance sheets, reports and accounts*

And having read your next question, it's obvious to me that I woodn't have a clue where to start
                Darn it...ah well. I could try And ewww...those don't sound like fun as well!

I don't have a clue either...so I'm reading the chapter now*yawns some more* Luckily I've had dinner now, so hopefully my concentration is better now!

Originally posted by josiane View Post
                *bounces in*

*glares* Have fun Jos Even though I'm yeaous on you

Hey guys *waves*

*slips out quietly*
                Squee! Thank you for the link
                sigpic

Comment

That last pic Jumble !! If I fail this module I'll know who to blame!!

Oh well, time to get ready for work, if I don't come back online have a fun evening Woohoos ! *huggles*

Comment

bum!!
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Sarai View Post

Oh well, time to get ready for work, if I don't come back online have a fun evening Woohoos ! *huggles*
                      *puts hand in air * Who may I blame?

*looks around* the ones that are posting Martin pictures?
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Sarai View Post

That wood be Siler, yes??

Jann, you can blame Shep, for keeping you so busy

And I have to tell you, there are some Martinpics that are really really hard to cut around................

Comment

woohoooo BUM-pics!!!

enjoy yourholidays jos

Comment

Hey guys *waves*

*slips out quietly*
                            I'mnotjealousI'mnotjealous.
                            ...Why, Amanda, why?

Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                            Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

I have to share a part of my day :

OT:

Spoiler:

-I got on a bus and got stuck in a fight between the bus driver and a passenger wearing purple leggings because the busdriver didn't want to kill a dog and hit the breaks. The woman hit the seat in front of her, tore a nail and picked a fight. The rest of the people on the bus were mostly elderly women (Type Lady on the Parkbench. Seriously) and they got mad at purple leggings and started to argue with her as well. In the meantime I started laughing out loud and purple legging's friend came to the conclusion that the Elderly Ladies were picking on purple and started to intervere. At that point, purple was arguing with both the female busdriver and the Ladies, the ladies were arguing with Purple and Purple's friend and I was nodding at two men who clearly weren't used to fighting ladies.
                              It was so strange that it was hillarious.

Then, on my way to the subway, I got serenaded by a very friendly, but also very drunk man.

After that, I was stuck in an Amsterdam tram with about 20 people who were painted green and dressed like statues of liberty. I was hoping the paint woodn't rub of on me, for the tram was packed and one of them was standing dangerously close.

To end my day of public transportation, I returned home by bus during rush hour and spend about 45 minutes discussing consumption and technology with a man who was fascinated by the behaviour of society and history and thrilled by the fact that I study social sciences.

I traveled in eight different PT vehicals today

Last edited by DutchIndeed; 19 March 2009, 12:32 PM.
                              Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                              Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                                I'mnotjealousI'mnotjealous.
                                ...Why, Amanda, why?

I iz

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                                I have to share a part of my day :

OT:

Spoiler:

-I got on a bus and got stuck in a fight between the bus driver and a passenger wearing purple leggings because the busdriver didn't want to kill a dog and hit the breaks. The woman hit the seat in front of her, tore a nail and picked a fight. The rest of the people on the bus were mostly elderly women (Type Lady on the Parkbench. Seriously) and they got mad at purple leggings and started to argue with her as well. In the meantime I started laughing out loud and purple legging's friend came to the conclusion that the Elderly Ladies were picking on purple and started to intervere. At that point, purple was arguing with both the female busdriver and the Ladies, the ladies were arguing with Purple and Purple's friend and I was nodding at two men who clearly weren't used to fighting ladies.
                                It was so strange that it was hillarious.

Then, on my way to the subway, I got serenaded by a very friendly, but also very drunk man.

After that, I was stuck in an Amsterdam tram with about 20 people who were painted green and dressed like statues of liberty. I was hoping the paint woodn't rub of on me, for the tram was packed and one of them was standing dangerously close.

To end my day of public transportation, I returned home by bus during rush hour and spend about 45 minutes discussing consumtion and technology with a man who was fascinated by the behaviour of society and history and thrilled by the fact that I study social sciences.

I traveled in eight different PT vehicals today

Sooooooooo, the moral of this story is - don't go on public transport wearing purple leggings or covered in green paint, because if you do, Nad will put the whole thing on GW and we will all fall about laughing

So where were you going that required that many PT vehicles?

Comment

Working...
                                X