The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by EH-T View Post
    My lips are sealed regarding episode details.
    Of course, I should have known

Just give us a nod when the ep airs, so we can say we had friends there and that was the day Martin told us his birthday

Comment

Pool Party, Take 5

And finally - Pool Party, Take 6

Last edited by Jumble; 04 April 2009, 12:33 AM.

Comment

Wow, lot's of early risers this morning.

Jumble But demolition?

And had to post this one
        Spoiler:

Pic by LilFerret
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by EH-T View Post
          Sorry to report that there are no pics of Martin to share as he was rather busy working. However, they would not have done him justice as he is even more handsome in person.

We did get to see him in action and even saying "action". We also got to hear the infamous "aaaaand cut"! We were allowed to stand right behind him at the monitors and he was very kind and asked us if there was anything we wanted to know. He proceeded to tell us about what they were doing.

As for the birthday question, we asked that as soon as we saw him on the stairs when we first arrived. We explained there was a thread dedicated to him on GW and you wanted to know his birthday. He said he didn't know why it was such a secret and he told us right away.

We also spoke to Amanda about it and her answer in the Q&A. She said it was never a secret but since the question was worded that way she decided to have a bit of fun with the answer.
          Wow! Sooo jealous, and thanks for the info! So I wonder when Martin will decide to mosey on over and take a look at his thread...

Jumble and luvnjack, you guys have the trippiest dreams Been at the broccoli again? And ((((luvnjack)))) hope you feel better soon! Even if you are clearly conducting a one-woman campaign to take over the thread for Joe

And sorry Woohoos, you just failed to win the ep of the week vote Fail Safe squeaked through by one vote this morning
          sigpic
          Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

I've just heard that Oren has been rushed into hospital, and I need to go and get the other three from a neighbour. I don't know what's happened. Cross your fingers for him *hugs*

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
              I've just heard that Oren has been rushed into hospital, and I need to go and get the other three from a neighbour. I don't know what's happened. Cross your fingers for him *hugs*
              Oh no! Oh Jumble, I really really hope he's OK. Tell Jo we're thinking of you all and keeping our fingers crossed for him *hugs*
              sigpic

Comment

Hope it's nothing serious!

*crosses fingers*
                sigpic

Comment

*waves* me is back from trip Gotta help dad soon though...planting his trees and after that work*le sigh*

I just picked up this little snippet from cute_az_can_be on the Creation Con 2009 thread, about meeting Martin last year......

"Well it was so last minute that they decided everyone could get sigs for free from Martin and Brad so I randomly grabbed the dvd sleeves I had brought for sigs. I scanned them quickly to find anything that Martin had directed and discovered that I had brought the Season 7 sleeve because I wanted David Palffy to sign it. Found the Lost City and thought perfect! Martin looked at me with a quirky smirk and said "what have you got for me to sign, anything of my work?" And I said "Of course!" And he smirked knowing full well that due to short notice most of us probably didn't have anything unless we purchased something. So I showed him the Lost City and he was so amused saying how glad that I had chosen such a great ep for him to sign. He asked me if I was okay with him signing over the spot where the ep description was. I said sure I didn't care or need to ever read the description anyway. So he said that he absolutely had to circle his own name on the dvd so that I would remember whose signature it was, then he proceeded to chuckle, signed it and voila the 30-40 seconds were up. Sorry not *that* exciting but I was amused and I believe he was too."

Not that exciting???? I said I'd probably kill to have a 40 second 'moment' with Martin
                  Awww...that's cute...and for some it isn't as exciting as for you Granny...although for me it wood be exciting...but meeting JF wood be more exciting

ROFL Awesome...just one question...what exactly happened with Bubu?

Originally posted by jasminaGo View Post
                  Wow, lot's of early risers this morning.
                  <snip>

And had to post this one
                  *thunks and giggles*

I think someone will now have a faint moment when she sees this!
                  sigpic

Comment

Thanks Josiane and Jasmina

I still don't know what's happening, but apparently he has been vomiting profusely for several hours and has a temperature of 42C. He can't even keep water down for more than a minute, so is badly dehydrated. The boys say he was eating grass in the garden yesterday, and they have a dog, soooo.........

My first thought when she rang was that he'd had an accident Coincidentally, tomorrow is the anniversary of Jo's sledding accident

Must go and feed the boys some lunch

Edit: Jann you had to finally make a choice between Shep and Bubu, because Shep was threatening to end your marriage in a blaze of bad publicity, thereby ruining yours and Bubu's reputations So it was bye bye Bubu

Comment

Oh no *hugs* that is really bad, I hope he's okay soon!

Thanks Josiane and Jasmina

I still don't know what's happening, but apparently he has been vomiting profusely for several hours and has a temperature of 42C. He can't even keep water down for more than a minute, so is badly dehydrated. The boys say he was eating grass in the garden yesterday, and they have a dog, soooo.........

My first thought when she rang was that he'd had an accident Coincidentally, tomorrow is the anniversary of Jo's sledding accident

Must go and feed the boys some lunch
                      I hope he gets better soon, keep us updated!

*huggles* for the accident...that must bring back bad memories, since I remember you talking about it last year!

Edit: Jann you had to finally make a choice between Shep and Bubu, because Shep was threatening to end your marriage in a blaze of bad publicity, thereby ruining yours and Bubu's reputations So it was bye bye Bubu
                      Lol ok, then I understand...and I will try to love him with all my heart
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
                        Oh no *hugs* that is really bad, I hope he's okay soon!

I hope he gets better soon, keep us updated!

*huggles* for the accident...that must bring back bad memories, since I remember you talking about it last year!
                        Yes, serious deja vu moment there, my heart jumped into my mouth as soon as I heard her teary voice, just like when I heard from Suz last year

I still haven't heard anything from Jo, it's been a couple of hours

Lol ok, then I understand...and I will try to love him with all my heart
                        You'd better

Comment

Thanks for the update on Oren, Jumble, that doesn't sound too good but if they've got him to the hospital I'm sure they'll sort him out Poor little thing And poor all of you, it must be so frightening when that kind of thing happens
                          sigpic

Comment

Yes, it's really scary. It's happened to me a few times. Who'd be a mother

Just heard that his temperature is down to a safer level and he's stopped throwing up, so hopefully he's got whatever it was out of his system *fingers crossed*

So, pretty much killed the party stone dead didn't I

Comment

Hope all will be OK.

Of course, I should have known

Just give us a nod when the ep airs, so we can say we had friends there and that was the day Martin told us his birthday
                              Will do. We asked the script supervisor (very sweet lady) to make sure the don't cut the scenes we saw filmed so when we see the show we can say we were there when they filmed that!

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

(((((JUMBLE)))))

A party doesn't compair to the well-being of our thread members and their families! Glad Oren is doing better! More prayers heading your way!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X