No announcement yet.

The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I haven't got a clue, sorry. But Jasmina is the Sanctuary expert, maybe she knows

Comment

thx i'll ask her

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
        I haven't got a clue, sorry. But Jasmina is the Sanctuary expert, maybe she knows
        I'm afraid not. The date hasn't been given yet, but since Sanctuary will air 'till sometime around January 2009 on SciFi, it'll be after that. The DVD's should also have the original webisodes on them, and I'm really hoping for some awesome Martin and Amanda commentaries. Can't wait!!!!
        sigpic

Comment

this was fast, thank you Jas I soo love his voice. he could read the phonebook to me and I would melt

Comment

Originally posted by Fainne View Post
            this was fast, thank you Jas I soo love his voice. he could read the phonebook to me and I would melt
            No problem. And I completely agree!!! *sigh*
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
              Martin and Sanctuary, awesome combination, I say!
              That show looks amazing *nods* three eps in and I'm sure I'll buy the DVD's. And try to get other people to buty them in the store, just like Martin said I mean, if it worked with Continuum...

And converting people...already on it...my nephew...my brother...(already converted) my...friends... Hope it works...only problem is that it still has to air on Dutch tv...

Bad dutch telly!

Originally posted by jasminaGo View Post
              I'm afraid not. The date hasn't been given yet, but since Sanctuary will air 'till sometime around January 2009 on SciFi, it'll be after that. The DVD's should also have the original webisodes on them, and I'm really hoping for some awesome Martin and Amanda commentaries. Can't wait!!!!
              Me too...and hopefully some bloopers...some deleted scenes...some more commentaries...martin with shorts...martin with mouth...wait that's normal...martin directing...

I love this show...already after 3/4 episodes...not normal!
              sigpic

Comment

...Martin saying ''aaaand...cut!''...

Gah, I NEED, NEED those DVD's. There is a snowball's chance on Netu we'll see the show air on Dutch TV before the DVD's come out...

I want Martin and Amanda on my TV
                Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

WooHood! Congratulations Nad on your new niece

And to celebrate, a special 'Nad loves Martin' smiley

aaaaand yet another one

I'm running out of ideas, anyone got any?

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
                    WooHood! Congratulations Nad on your new niece

And to celebrate, a special 'Nad loves Martin' smiley

aaaaand yet another one

I'm running out of ideas, anyone got any?
                    Thank you!
                    That's one awesome smiley! I think it's your best one yet *hides 'aaand...cut' smiley*
                    Oh bless, it's even called ''Nad hearts Martin''.

((((jumble))))
                    Darn it, I have no green

Hey, how about a Cold Martin one? Or Major Wood in Continuum? Major Wood in the elevator with Jonas?
                    Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

Aw ((((((Nad))))))

I'll give it a try

btw can I put out a request to all arty S.H.I.P. members? We've had nothing new for the website lately, how about some S.H.I.P.py Martin artwork? All donations gratefully accepted
                      Last edited by Jumble; 21 October 2008, 03:16 PM.

Comment

*squeee* those smilies are awesome. you're getting better and better. but hve no idea for another martinsmiley... let me think...

more artworks? I'll give it a try but i fear i won't have much time until the weekend to make some

Comment

Thanks

That's ok, no urgency, just would like to keep the site fresh with new stuff now and then

Hmmmm. I wonder if Martin smilies can be counted as S.H.I.P. worthy

Comment

Oh come on, what do you think yourself? Of course they can!

sigpic

Comment

Ok, I'll put them on the site I'm thinking maybe a new album for MartinWooHood?

Comment

Mmm... yeah, I think a Martin Album is a good idea!

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X