• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jumble View Post
    Ok ok, I'll do it tomorrow

Yes yes, go and write, good girl

Oh, here we go, now they need SG1
    Yay It's an awesome smiley, and would be uberawesome to see an extended whole long line of Woohoos doing it
    sigpic
    Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

But........but...........it was you.......I'd never even heard of Martin until you started with your 'Woohooods' Although.........I have to admit that I have now realised that all my favourite eps (the ones I loved before) mostly turn out to be directed by Martin But of course that's because he really is The Best Director Ever Born, and I obviously appreciated him first and foremost for his directing talents.................did that convince anyone? I hope so....

How are you finding all these 'Martin addiction' posts?
      Go to said thread, click on search thread -> Click on advanced search -> Type ''Martin Wood'' or ''Martin'' (only words with four letters or more) and a specific username

Really, the stuff you find...

And Martin Wood is in the list of most searched tags! WooHood!
      Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
      Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Congrats on 6000 posts Jumble

*cough*babblemouth*cough*

Oh, and just run into this picture, I don't know if it's been posted here before. Even if it was, it's worth repeating.

Spoiler:
        sigpic

Comment

Hehe. Funny picture!

BTW, if one wood search for the keyword ''arms'' on this thread, one wood find 45 hits. Strange.

''WooHood'' gives 166
          ''major'' 49
          Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

ROFL!!! Thanks for posting that Jas!
            sigpic
            Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post

Go to said thread, click on search thread -> Click on advanced search -> Type ''Martin Wood'' or ''Martin'' (only words with four letters or more) and a specific username

Really, the stuff you find...

And Martin Wood is in the list of most searched tags! WooHood!
              Of course he is, what else wood you expect?

Originally posted by jasminaGo View Post
              Congrats on 6000 posts Jumble

*cough*babblemouth*cough*
              This from you? Have a cookie

Oh, and just run into this picture, I don't know if it's been posted here before. Even if it was, it's worth repeating.

Spoiler:
              http://i374.photobucket.com/albums/oo186/jasmina_Go/544978c1.jpg
              Nope, never seen that one..........I want that t-shirt

Comment

Since we all tend to focus on Martin WooHood and thereby loose touch with the world 'out there' I decided to daily contribute by offering you the following:

Part Two:
                The Other...
                Martin.

Aston Martin

Known because of: The Cars

Ties to Martin by: Eh... there's no other like it? Horse Power? Good looks? Had many memorable cameos on TV? You can ride... Never mind that one

Is not as Awesome as The Martin because: It might be able to keep you warm, but it surely isn't capable of keeping you warm. It has many models to choose from, we prefer our one model.

sigpic

Comment

Here we go with another Martin quote..

"Chris and I had a really good time with Changeling. I took great sport in saying “who writes this sh*#?” whenever a line wasn't working. There were several times when Chris would catch himself saying the same thing. The double dream sequence was a lot of fun to work with but it got confusing- lots of times he said “I'm not sure where I am right now” and I'd have to remind him to stop “Teal'Cing” it and start “Chris'ing” it up a bit. Tony would run into the same problem and I'd poke him and say “Hey Bratac get out of this dream”. The things I changed in the script and in production were mostly transitional things. Very little of the original Chris/Brad Wright story got changed in production except to make it cooler…."

Gotta love this guy

Comment

And Jann... Did you ask to stick your tongue in his mouth? Really? UhOh...
                    Nope, but I didn't need his permission...he loves me enough without needing to give it to me

*sees one quote is missing*
                    Jumble he´s not totally old enough to be my dad*cough*RDA is*cough*...so I can do it...plus...older men like younger girls....

Found this, hope you don't mind me cross Quoting, but it was easier than linking

Jann's famous quote:

And a little timeline of jumble's growing love:

Oh gosh. That quote... You'll never forget it eh?

Originally posted by josiane View Post
                    *bounces in again*
                    Major Wood!!!
                    And Jack of course
                    *bounces out again*
                    *sees Jos bouncing*

Take it easy hon! but Major Wood makes one happy

Hehe. Funny picture!

BTW, if one wood search for the keyword ''arms'' on this thread, one wood find 45 hits. Strange.

''WooHood'' gives 166
                    ''major'' 49
                    that you figured that out

So...you have more important keywords???
                    sigpic

Comment

I didn't see this pic before Jasmina Thanks for it!

Oh Nad! that's great! I was going to ask about proper car for Martin in Martin Millionaire but you were faster hehehe, cool idea!
                      sigpic
                      sig thanks to Luci

Comment

Well chosen quote Jumble! I can imagine Chris and Martin laughting
                        sigpic
                        sig thanks to Luci

Comment

*munches on a cookie*

Here we go with another Martin quote..

"Chris and I had a really good time with Changeling. I took great sport in saying “who writes this sh*#?” whenever a line wasn't working. There were several times when Chris would catch himself saying the same thing. The double dream sequence was a lot of fun to work with but it got confusing- lots of times he said “I'm not sure where I am right now” and I'd have to remind him to stop “Teal'Cing” it and start “Chris'ing” it up a bit. Tony would run into the same problem and I'd poke him and say “Hey Bratac get out of this dream”. The things I changed in the script and in production were mostly transitional things. Very little of the original Chris/Brad Wright story got changed in production except to make it cooler…."

Gotta love this guy

Ohhh..... Aston Martin.... Nice
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post

Oh gosh. That quote... You'll never forget it eh?
                            Nope.

that you figured that out

So...you have more important keywords???
                            Tongue- 20
                            Nekkid - 15
                            Naked - 20
                            Awesome - 200
                            WooHoos - 151
                            Martin - 200+
                            Siler - 49
                            Robert - 7
                            Brad - 39

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Achaja View Post
                              I didn't see this pic before Jasmina Thanks for it!

Oh Nad! that's great! I was going to ask about proper car for Martin in Martin Millionaire but you were faster hehehe, cool idea!
                              And where was today's question for Martin Millionaire? Did I miss it

Nad still trying to convince us there's a world outside of Martinland? Never going to happen

Comment

Originally posted by Achaja View Post

Sorry!

Nad still trying to convince us there's a world outside of Martinland? Never going to happen
                                D'oh!

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X