Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*sigh* You can repost him as often as you like

Another Martin quote

"I love doing the DVD commentary. It gives me the chance to make a connection with the viewers that is much more intimate and personal. I get to explain something about what you never get to see and, without taking any of the magic out of it, I get to show you the “tricks of the trade” (pay no attention to the man behind the curtain)."

We enjoy that intimate and personal connection too Martin

Ahem! And I really love to hear the explanations and learning the tricks of his trade. I find the whole 'director' thing absolutely fascinating, even when he does 'wreck it' for me
    Last edited by Jumble; 28 December 2008, 04:43 AM.

Comment

I've got just a few sigs so far, but I simply can't resist to not post yet...

Happy Martinmas Jasmina!!!
      sigpic
      sig thanks to Luci

Comment

WooHoood! Brilliant sigs Achaja

Comment

Thankies I've tried my best All for Martin
          sigpic
          sig thanks to Luci

Comment

Love the Martin quotes
            Love the Mrtin Sigs.
            Love everything.

Look what I found:

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post

Ooh...such a shippy boost. I like that idea I so love Martin Wood
            And it's not special that I said that, it's special because it was before the obsession started!

EDIT: Seriously go look up your posts about Martin in the past, it's funny. We seem quite normal!
            Last edited by DutchIndeed; 28 December 2008, 05:13 AM.
            Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
            Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
              Love the Martin quotes
              Love the Mrtin Sigs.
              Love everything.

Look what I found:

And it's not special that I said that, it's special because it was before the obsession started!

EDIT: Seriously go look up your posts about Martin in the past, it's funny. We seem quite normal!
              Wow, you found a post you made back in June 2007? Amazing

That might have been before our obsession started, but I'm pretty sure you were already there

I just made an interesting a weird discovery........whilst dressing just now (I know it's a bit late in the day, but I'm lazy, what can I say ) I happened to glance in the mirror at the tattoo I have on my lower back. It's a picture of two snakes, and I never realised before that they make the shape of an M!!! And if I could twist around and view it over my shoulder, it would be a W!! (I'll give it a try when the ribs are healed ) That's one step above having my name written on his tummy

Comment

Wow Nad! So this obsession grows in you for some time!

Hehehe Jumble! Reading you I was scarred that you might come up with idea to make yourself tattoo with Martin BUT you already have one, right? New avatar? Niiiicee <looks like 3D>
                Last edited by Achaja; 28 December 2008, 07:07 AM.
                sigpic
                sig thanks to Luci

Comment

Originally posted by Achaja View Post
                  Wow Nad! So this obsession grows in you for some time!

Hehehe Jumble! Reading you I was scarred that you might come up with idea to make yourself tattoo with Martin BUT you already have one, right? New avatar? Niiiicee
                  Oh good grief, NO! I would never advocate anyone having someone's name tattooed on them! I just happen to be lucky enough to already have Martin's initials on my back

Thanks on the avatar, that's my new favourite Martinpic. He's just sooooo cute

Comment

This was sooooo not what I was planning to do this afternoon, but I got a bit sidetracked

This is by far the hardest thing I've ever made, partly because I've never made a gif before and partly because, well, the pics were incredibly distracting

It's a bit jumpy..........

.......but for a first try..................

Comment

......... it's fabulous

And I come bearing another Martinmas gift, with thanks to Fainne for posting the series of pics which I snurched for it

sigpic
                      Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Thanks Josiane And that wp is.....*drools*...........thunkelicious! I love those pics, there's just something about them............

Edit: Aaaaaand........it's the perfect size for my desktop.......apparently

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
                          Thanks Josiane And that wp is.....*drools*...........thunkelicious! I love those pics, there's just something about them............

Edit: Aaaaaand........it's the perfect size for my desktop.......apparently
                          You're welcome
                          sigpic
                          Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

And somewhere during this afternoon's distractions I apparently added custard powder to my casserole instead of cornflour *headdesk*

I swear if I don't get a grip on this obsession I'll end up a lot slimmer than I ever wanted to be

Comment

I love all the sigs, wps, pics(gifs that are droolable) ...can I stick my tongue in his mouth*adjusts halo*

Love the quotes

Congrats Nad on your 2nd GW anniversary

And yay...work is finally done, now no work till sunday!...and I got enough to buy a ticket me thinks
                              sigpic

Comment

Oh finally! GW kicked me out just in the moment when I was opening this site and your gif were uploading Jumble! I couldn't enter for about half an hour!!!! Scandal! Do you know how I expeted they let me in?? Wonderful, yummy gif !!! I love it for hundrets thousends times You did it girl!!!

Josi- how awesome wallpaper! Excellent idea! Thanks for this one!
                                sigpic
                                sig thanks to Luci

Comment

Working...
                                X