No announcement yet.

The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WooHooooood! Yep, it's nearly 6am, and I'm still here It's all this excitement, I'm on a real shippy high Aaaaaaand I got my favourite pic of Martin onto the Shipmas thread, right at the end! WooHoooooooooood! Well, we were trying to double last year's post count, so really nobody cared what I posted I did put a lot of S/J pics on..........but then I thought 'I've really missed Martin tonight, so.............' And now I think I better collapse into bed, because my two eldest grandsons will be arriving in......... three hours for the day, for more PS lessons.............oh why do I agree to these things?

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
      http://i247.photobucket.com/albums/gg122/jumble65/ROFLMAO.gif http://i247.photobucket.com/albums/g...65/ROFLMAO.gif
      Oh, you're soooo right (((((Fainne))))) Thanks for cheering me up and I've only just opened the wine, so it must be the chocolate to blame

And if that is Martin raising his hand, the duct tape was my idea, so I'm first
      you're welcome (((jumble))) glad you feel better.
      yeah, but it was my idea to ducttape him let's clear that with rock, paper, scissors

WooHooooood! Yep, it's nearly 6am, and I'm still here It's all this excitement, I'm on a real shippy high Aaaaaaand I got my favourite pic of Martin onto the Shipmas thread, right at the end! WooHoooooooooood! Well, we were trying to double last year's post count, so really nobody cared what I posted I did put a lot of S/J pics on..........but then I thought 'I've really missed Martin tonight, so.............' And now I think I better collapse into bed, because my two eldest grandsons will be arriving in......... three hours for the day, for more PS lessons.............oh why do I agree to these things?
      6 am ??? why did you stay up so long??? only for shipmas?

you did agree to these things because you love your boys and you love being called the best grandma in the world

Comment

(((((Jumble))))) Your shippy dedication is something to behold, as is your Martin dedication
        Hope your grandsons have fun PSing today!
        sigpic
        Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Originally posted by Fainne View Post
          you're welcome (((jumble))) glad you feel better.
          yeah, but it was my idea to ducttape him let's clear that with rock, paper, scissors

6 am ??? why did you stay up so long??? only for shipmas?

you did agree to these things because you love your boys and you love being called the best grandma in the world
          Good Morning

I'm a bit too fragile for rock, paper scissors..........in fact I don't think I could even find the end of the ducttape........so I'll pass this time

The boys are merrily PSing on the laptops, and I'm here on the veeeery old desktop, which feels very weird and I have no Martin pics on here *sob* and no smillies either

I need coffee

Comment

Since Jumble didn't get a Secret Santa, I made her this
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by josiane View Post
              Since Jumble didn't get a Secret Santa, I made her this
              *rolls in still giggling* I got to dance with Martin, nehnehneh neh neh (and I didn't need ducttape)

Thanks again Josiane, that's great And the boys thought it was hilarious too Thanks for that

Comment

it just takes so long for loading

Comment

*rolls in still giggling* I got to dance with Martin, nehnehneh neh neh (and I didn't need ducttape)

Thanks again Josiane, that's great And the boys thought it was hilarious too Thanks for that
                  You're very welcome ((((Jumble))))
                  sigpic

Comment

Hahaha! it's a great idea Josiane! Jumble you both looks fantastic together
                    sigpic
                    sig thanks to Luci

Comment

I did another one

I've got a serious case of the giggles this morning, probably due to lack of sleep, and definitely being encouraged by my boys

Comment

omg I didn't know there are so many scenarios pretty pic Jumble
                        sigpic
                        sig thanks to Luci

Comment

I did another one

I've got a serious case of the giggles this morning, probably due to lack of sleep, and definitely being encouraged by my boys
                          You look like you're having a good time there with the boys
                          sigpic

Comment

Yes Indeed We're not getting much PSing done

Achaja there are four different dances - Disco, Country, Charleston and Jingle Bells *still giggling* and my boys were doing them all with me around the kitchen

Time to start using your Martinmas sigs WooHoos We've only got a week
                            Last edited by Jumble; 14 December 2008, 07:49 AM.

Comment

wohoooo wonderful pic jumble

Comment

Jumble can you repost your Martinmas sig so we can snurch it to use?
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X