The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Love all the Woohoodstock pics awesome!

I feel bad that I still have nothing to offer...hopefully that will change before day 12

Night to all that are going to bed*waves*

You know that most Woohoods are living in Europe... At least if I look at the time zones...they do
    sigpic

Comment

Thanks Jann I'm now wishing I'd thought to redo WooHoodStock with a Martin theme Still, there's a few days left.............
      Last edited by Jumble; 30 December 2008, 12:05 AM.

Comment

Happy Fourth Day of Martinmas,
        WooHoos!
        Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
        Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
          Thanks Jann I'm now wishing I'd thought to redo WooHoodStock with a Martin theme Still, there's a few days left.............
          *giggles*
          Only if you animate them. All

Boy, are there a few days left! It seems like we've been doing this for quite a while, but we're not even halfway there. Awesome!
          Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
            *giggles*
            Only if you animate them. All
            You know what Nad? You are worse than tickle-torture You know how much I hate animations, and you go and throw down a challenge like that

Boy, are there a few days left! It seems like we've been doing this for quite a while, but we're not even halfway there. Awesome!
            Yes, we're having a nice, long, slooooooooow..........Martinmas I kinda like it this way, no frantic posting to get it all done, and thereby missing most of what others are posting Taking our time to appreciate The Martin, that's what we WooHoos are good at

Edit: I see we are both approaching a '69

Edit: Oh! Guess what? Today is my first anniversary on GW!!

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
              You know what Nad? You are worse than tickle-torture You know how much I hate animations, and you go and throw down a challenge like that
              Aww! *hugs* Don't worry, I'm not that cruel!
              ...Yet

Yes, we're having a nice, long, slooooooooow..........Martinmas I kinda like it that way, no frantic posting to get it all done, and thereby missing most of what others are posting Taking our time to appreciate The Martin, that's what we WooHoos are good at
              Oh yeah!
              And after Martinmas... We'll just continue! Ha!

EDIT: Yup, very close... I think I have to run off soon, though

sigpic

Comment

Comment

Happy GW Anniversary Jumble
                  WOOHOOD!!!!!!!!

Did any of the Brits watched Sanctuary last night? Was it good? It won't air on SciFi till Friday (Saturday for me), but I wanna know now!
                  sigpic

Comment

Happy First Anniversary,
                    jumble!!

sigpic

Comment

Thanks *does gently happy dance* I've been wondering what I used to do with all my spare time before GW took over

Jasmina I saw some of it (recorded it for proper watching ) it looked pretty good to me...........it involves The Five

Edit: WooHooooooooood! I found those two missing sixes! They were hiding in my Martin folder all along I obviously wasn't looking hard enough
                      Last edited by Jumble; 30 December 2008, 01:08 AM.

Comment

Happy 4th Day of Martinmas!!!
                        Happy GW Anniversary Jumble!!!

Welcome back RiG, hope you're feeling lots better!

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
                        Don't worry. I'm keeping him company.
                        Me too

Originally posted by jasminaGo View Post

Did any of the Brits watched Sanctuary last night? Was it good? It won't air on SciFi till Friday (Saturday for me), but I wanna know now!
                        I did, it was excellent As Jumble said it was about The Five and the Cabal, and it had Tanith the fake Tok'ra in it as James Watson It's the first part of a two parter though so ended half way through the story! And naturally Martin's direction was awesome
                        sigpic
                        Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Ah, I knew I recognised him from somewhere Wasn't really paying attention as I was screencapping at the time If it's a two parter I'll wait until I've got the second part, I really hate being left halfway through - no patience

Edit: And of course it was

Comment

Happy 4th day of Martinmas WOOHOOD!!!
                            Happy 1st GW anniversary Jumble

It's only your 1st anniversary...it looks way longer that you are here(in a good way)

And Sanctuary was in British tv last night How come I didn't knew that*hits self for head*...I wanna see it too*pouts*
                            sigpic

Comment

Thanks Jann, and it seems longer to me too I really find it hard to remember when I didn't know you all, or when there was no Shippy Hippy Insanity Party, or when I'd never even HEARD of Martin All those years wasted

But I guess I'm making up for it now

Edit: And it's hard to believe that I'd never heard of Gimp of PS either, weird!

Comment

Of course Martin's directing was excellent, when isn't it. You know what I find surprising? That Martin hasn't showed up in any of the eps so far. Maybe the extra work as EP doesn't leave him much time. But I guess there is always S2...

I really wanna see the new ep... *pouts*
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X