No announcement yet.

The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

...Can I get away with saying: ''What they all said'' and give every single one of you a big hug?

*big hugs*

*is way too unprepared for Martinmas*
    Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
    Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
      ...Can I get away with saying: ''What they all said'' and give every single one of you a big hug?

*big hugs*

You better get your Cute and Cuddly act together missy - Martinmas is tomorrow!

Comment

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
        I haven't put Martin in all of my theme stuff, just gone with my imagination Do whatever you like - as long as most of us are here at some point during the Martinmas celebrations, that's really all that matters
        Okidoki!

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post

*big hugs*

that's what I did!

And I've only started today...so I'm way behind as well!
        sigpic

Comment

You better get your Cute and Cuddly act together missy - Martinmas is tomorrow!
          I'm always cute and cuddly!
          *blinks*

Originally posted by starlover View Post
          Okidoki!

that's what I did!

And I've only started today...so I'm way behind as well!
          Yes. That makes me feel better.

I haven't technically finished anything yet... Must get my magic boobles out and get busy.

''Boobles'' sounds way ickier than ''boobling'' doesn't it?
          Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by llp View Post
            Whoa! This place is beginning to sound like the place to be if you are in a bah humbug type of mood! What is the matter with us. And it seems that more and more of us are catching it. All right - enough is enough. As most of us realize - Xmas is really for the kids and the kids in us. So with that in mind:<snip>
            Well said Laurie, and thanks everyone for your lovely words and advice, I really needed it. Was so down yesterday but was feeling much more positive today, and was made even more so by getting a call from the my potential new employer telling me they would like to see me for a second interview...tomorrow ! So I would ask for your good vibes again, but I'm definitely a lot less wound up about it this time

*squishy huggles everyone*

Originally posted by Estrela View Post
            This. Absolutely This. Thanks for saying it so much better than I could have Jumble. Take it as a good sign that your prior experience and portfolio were enough to have landed you the interview out of a large list of candidates. That, in this competitive job market, speaks volumes. Even if you don't get a second interview, consider yourself qualified for the next and better job that comes along. If nothing else, you can consider this your "practice" interview for when it does.
            Thanks hun, means a great deal coming from you especially, hope 2013 looks more rosy for you

Comment

Originally posted by Sarai View Post
              Well said Laurie, and thanks everyone for your lovely words and advice, I really needed it. Was so down yesterday but was feeling much more positive today, and was made even more so by getting a call from the my potential new employer telling me they would like to see me for a second interview...tomorrow ! So I would ask for your good vibes again, but I'm definitely a lot less wound up about it this time
              Yay! You don't need our good vibes, you'll nail it! But I'll send you some anyway, just to help you along your way

*sends oodles of massively good vibes* There!

Comment

Yay! You don't need our good vibes, you'll nail it! But I'll send you some anyway, just to help you along your way

*sends oodles of massively good vibes* There!
                Thanks Jumble. But even if I don't get it I'm more positive about my current work situation and I'm pleased to have gotten as far with this process as I have. Things could be a helluva lot worse

Comment

Originally posted by Sarai View Post
                  Thanks Jumble. But even if I don't get it I'm more positive about my current work situation and I'm pleased to have gotten as far with this process as I have. Things could be a helluva lot worse
                  There you go - mission accomplished *hugs*

Comment

Good luck Sarai

*huggles to all those that need them* except I'm wearing a hazmat suit because I'm all flued up.

I'm not bah humbug but feeling down because I'm ill. I love Christmas though. I hope I'm better by the weekend so I can bake some minced pies and go home for Christmas.
                    sigpic
                    Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

*sends more good vibes to Sarai*
                      Go kick bum again!

*hugs Wendy for icky flu*

Is it too early for an extravagant bright overly flashy festive sig set?
                      *thinks*
                      Nah.

*feels trippy*

sigpic

Comment

Got some artwork done, and now I need to get back to packing.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Luvnjoe View Post
                          Got some artwork done, and now I need to get back to packing.
                          And Joesome artwork it is too

Comment

Comment

http://i247.photobucket.com/albums/gg122/jumble65/Misc/14676_3488916961808_1238870440_n.jpg
                              Love the snowman and the sentiment = thanks I'll take one and maybe an extra for the road!

Sarai - see what you need is that boost of confidence. Everyone else knows how great you are - now you need to realize it as well. This is dealing with your work skills. You need the little extra bit that gives you the confidence in what you do. Maybe the fact that you got called back for that second interview will help! I have a feeling not many will get that. You need a little more ego (not overblown) but enough to give you the confidence you really should have! Obviously you do great work! Now realize it!

And I really hope you get the offer - deciding if you want it is a totally different matter.

Wendy - hope you feel better real soon. And since I've had my flu shot - gives you a big hug to help!
                              Last edited by llp; 19 December 2012, 03:10 PM.
                              sigpic

Comment

Okay - question for you Jumble -

As I look at the list - are you saying something like day one has to be either yellow, contain a lemon in it or what. And do you mean the theme as to be the 1920's - 1930's? Also what is a Satsuma?

I thought I'd give this a try, but want to make sure I understand what you are requesting.

And yes I do see that the size needs to be 680 x 383!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X