No announcement yet.

The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I was definitely born in the wrong country - all my life I've been told that the heat in other countries is different and not so heavy, and until I went to Canada I didn't believe it but it's true! Now I'm being told that the winter cold in other countries is different too! Too late to emigrate now

Comment

Originally posted by josiane View Post
      *wanders in and dives under blankets*

Brrrr! *shivers*

Innit just.

*snurches corner of blanket*

The heat and the cold really are different in other countries. We just do everything with more... dampness. Yep, I love out climate.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
        I was definitely born in the wrong country - all my life I've been told that the heat in other countries is different and not so heavy, and until I went to Canada I didn't believe it but it's true! Now I'm being told that the winter cold in other countries is different too! Too late to emigrate now
        It's a dry heat! And a dry cold, too. All this lovely arid air ... makes it tough on the hair and skin, but the changing weather is more bearable.
        sigpic

Comment

Hm.
          ...A WooHoo Weather Channel wood be disturbing, woodn't it?
          Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
          Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Originally posted by Luvnjoe View Post
            It's a dry heat! And a dry cold, too. All this lovely arid air ... makes it tough on the hair and skin, but the changing weather is more bearable.
            By sheer coincidence, Jolinar's Memories is playing on my TV right now. Just as I read your post, Jack's voice emanates from my TV saying 'well. It's a dry heat.' as they land on Netu

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
            Hm.
            Yes.

*licks LJ's sig*
            sigpic
            Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Hm.
              *imaginez*
              "...in other Woohoo-related weather, it is perfect nekkid-running weather in Australia, with just a slight breeze blowing and very mild temperatures. I'm sure LJ wishes the same could be said for her bit of the U.S., which continues to experience below-zero temps and snow flurries...."
              sigpic

Comment

I got news for you ladies, the heat in Florida can be very heavy. And humid. Oh, the humidity is horrible! It's been damp and cool all day here today.
                Icon by AceofHadeon Sig by TrueRomantic

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Padme18 View Post
                  I got news for you ladies, the heat in Florida can be very heavy. And humid. Oh, the humidity is horrible! It's been damp and cool all day here today.
                  *imaginez*

"This just in! If you have planned for running nekkid in Florida, take a towel, as the humidity is quite high lately. It's also been on the cool side--something to take into consideration. Perhaps a good day to stay inside and do artwork for Martin's birthday, Florida Woohoos!"
                  sigpic

Comment

*imaginez*

"This just in! If you have planned for running nekkid in Florida, take a towel, as the humidity is quite high lately. It's also been on the cool side--something to take into consideration. Perhaps a good day to stay inside and do artwork for Martin's birthday, Florida Woohoos!"
                    I haven't the time to make artwork! I'm behind on my artwork with things I want to make. The discussion board in my collection development class is faster than lightening! In less than 24 hours the other day I had 82 posts to read and respond to, and that's not even counting the 10+ in the other class. And I thought this thread acquired posts fasts.

sigpic

Comment

I haven't the time to make artwork! I'm behind on my artwork with things I want to make. The discussion board in my collection development class is faster than lightening! In less than 24 hours the other day I had 82 posts to read and respond to, and that's not even counting the 10+ in the other class. And I thought this thread acquired posts fasts.
                      Collection development? What, pray tell, is that?
                      sigpic

Comment

LJ you have your new career! Woohoo weathergirl!

Can I be the "lighter side of the news" girl?

Yeah... Great! Josi just has to be the politics corespondent. Now who wants to be the anchor?
                        sigpic

Comment

*imaginez*

I'd watch that.

Yikes!

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
                          LJ you have your new career! Woohoo weathergirl!

Can I be the "lighter side of the news" girl?

Yeah... Great! Josi just has to be the politics corespondent. Now who wants to be the anchor?
                          Do anchors get paid much these days?

EDIT: Yes. I did say ''paid''.

EDIT II: Yes. I do expect someone to 'misread' that.

EDIT III: No.I'm not the Icky- minded one here.

Last edited by DutchIndeed; 17 January 2013, 12:47 PM.
                          Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                          Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Collection development? What, pray tell, is that?
                            Something us student librarians have to learn about. Still, 82 posts is mind boggling, no matter the subject matter. I once had 75 over a weekend in one class, but never 82 in 24 hours. That's just plan crazy!

sigpic

Comment

I'd watch that.

Yikes!

Do anchors get paid much these days?

EDIT: Yes. I did say ''paid''.

EDIT II: Yes. I do expect someone to 'misread' that.

EDIT III: No.I'm not the Icky- minded one here.

I think you just volunteered yourself for the job.

What's the news headlines tonight then Anchor Nad? I promis you'll get... paid.
                              sigpic

Comment

It was an Australian that was telling me about the dry hot and dry cold.......... meanwhile, in salubrious Surrey, it's snowing again

I'm having fun with the WooHoo pics for the vid and have got most of it done already

Guess I'd better go make a card then, huh?

Comment

Working...
                                X