Comment

sigpic
        Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

*boogies*
          sigpic

Comment

Okay, now I understand this more so here is my contribution for today:

and

Okay - can someone tell me why the pictures start out as 680 x 383 and once I put it in Photobucket they change to 639 x 360???

Okay - right size now!
            Last edited by llp; 20 December 2012, 12:15 PM.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by llp View Post

Lovely arties Estrela!

Great Laurie!!!

Okay - can someone tell me why the pictures start out as 680 x 383 and once I put it in Photobucket they change to 639 x 360???
              That's just one of the mysteries of life. *nods*
              sigpic
              Big thanks to josi for avi and sig

Comment

*dancez (badly)*

*runz back to packing*
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by josiane View Post
                  *runs in*

IT'S MARTINMAS!!!

[=youtube_share;4AQb2cVZgBc]http://youtu.be/4AQb2cVZgBc[/video]

Absolutely brilliant Josi!!

And a huuuuge thank you for all the good vibes Woohoos! The interview went ok, more than anything I'm justo happy to have gotten down to the last 2. Thanks for all the advice and support - it's 110% appreciated

Now off to have dinner (only just got in from the interview ) and try to sort out some AFA SS / Martinmas bits

*twirls out*

Comment

Originally posted by llp View Post

Check your upload settings, and also the size of the images - that was happening to me and it was making them way bigger than 100kb at the same time as resizing them. When you're on the upload screen there should be an option to customize your upload settings. Make sure that whatever size you have selected in the 'resize my photos to' is bigger than 680x383 and then upload again

Have fun packing LJ! Forgot to say in my Martinmas excitement, but yay for you finding a house
                    sigpic

Comment

Sarai, so glad it went OK and congrats for getting called back - go you Fingers firmly crossed!
                      sigpic

Comment

Good to hear it went okay Sarai! Go you!

Laurie; both are great but I had to laugh at the duck one!

And why am I making arties so difficult for myself? Was just making lines in illustrator
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by josiane View Post
                          Check your upload settings, and also the size of the images - that was happening to me and it was making them way bigger than 100kb at the same time as resizing them. When you're on the upload screen there should be an option to customize your upload settings. Make sure that whatever size you have selected in the 'resize my photos to' is bigger than 680x383 and then upload again

Have fun packing LJ! Forgot to say in my Martinmas excitement, but yay for you finding a house
                          Thanks Josi - that was the problem!
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
                            Good to hear it went okay Sarai! Go you!

Laurie; both are great but I had to laugh at the duck one!

And why am I making arties so difficult for myself? Was just making lines in illustrator
                            That was the idea!
                            sigpic

Comment

Waaaaaaa! So sick of packing!
                              sigpic

Comment

OMG, Josi, that video is awesome! I love it! I love it! I really love the theme for today.
                                sigpic
                                Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

Working...
                                X