No announcement yet.

The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I feel as though I have been a little absent recently if only I could do that with RL

Lovely advents

*Hugs Sarai* Everything's crossed for you

*Hugs Jumble* Oh No!!!

Yay for Ben's play!

Today was Grandad's Funeral so things have been a bit highly strung, finally calming down though.

On top of that Eliie's really sick and I feel a bit funky, have packed Ellie off to my Mother's for the night as I have to work early in the morning and there is no way She will be well enough for school tomorrow.
    sigpic
    Thank you ladygris for my lovely sig and avi

Comment

*huggles Sarai* Sending positive vibes towards you!

*huggles Jumble* So no kids now You think you're getting new ones soon-ish? I hope so *hugs again*

Thanks y'all for congrats on the car!

Chemmy what car are you getting? I hope a nice one!

And still loving the advents!
      sigpic

Comment

Sarai - I always feel like I fumble badly in interviews so now I try to anticipate all of the hardest questions I can think of and practice in front of a mirror until I have more courage. Ultimately though, just be yourself. If they don't like what they see, they're not lucky enough to have you.

Cags - Ah, a little angel playing a little angel. What could be sweeter? Hugs to you and Ben.

Mr - More huggles coming your way. I hope Ellie isn't too sick afterall.

Huggles for Jumble too for the unemployment.

Congrats for the new car owners too! Yay!
        Last edited by Estrela; 18 December 2012, 11:23 AM.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post

Thanks y'all for congrats on the car!

Chemmy what car are you getting? I hope a nice one!
          Renault Twingo (black and red).
          My old car is slowly dying but it was 5 years old when I bought it and it lasted until now without too many problem!

*huggles Sarai again*
          sigpic
          My vids Sig made by me

Comment

Oh so many Woohoos needing hugs today

*MASSIVE SQUISHY HUGS to Jumble and Cags and MR and Sarai*

(was that everyone? ... *leaves some spare hugs around for anyone else who needs them* )

Sarai, too late for the positive vibes, but I hope it went OK and will have my fingers very firmly crossed for you for the job Interviews are nervewracking, but you know what you're good at and be confident in your own abilities. Plus, so much of it is entirely out of your control, so all you can do is your best and see what happens Really really hope you get it though so you can get out of where you are now.
            sigpic
            Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

*grabs a stray hug*

Kind of tired of my hubby back-seat driving the sell of our house from 300 miles away. Accepted an offer today and he's upset I didn't wait for a better one. It was a perfectly reasonable offer. He expects me to turn it down on the off chance a better one comes along??? WTH? *iz a cranky pants today* so he's not happy with me and I'm not happy with him...going to be a lovely Christmas.

Beautiful advent art today! <3
              sigpic

Comment

Oh boy, are we in need of a party or what?

*hugs Cags, Jumble, Mr and LJ*

*hugs everyone else again*
                Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

*hugs Sarai* I trust everything went very well at the interview today.

Three more days until the winter break for two weeks! I can make it...
                  sigpic

Comment

*Hugs LJ*

Originally posted by Nolamom View Post
                    *hugs Sarai* I trust everything went very well at the interview today.

Three more days until the winter break for two weeks! I can make it...
                    Not fair. I want a Christmas break. I have Christmas day and Boxing day off and that's it! I'm even working the Saturday that week as well.

Well off to work now, probably won't finish til after 6 tonight - hate Christmas at work, it's so busy!
                    sigpic
                    Thank you ladygris for my lovely sig and avi

Comment

by Jumble

Comment

*huggles MR* I remember work being like that. One of the reasons I got out of retail. 72 hours weeks for the 2 weeks leading up to the big day would usually leave me too exhausted and ill to enjoy Christmas day. Then back again two days later for more of the same until new year. I think that's mostly why I'm completely ambivalent towards it all even today.

Nice advent Jumble. Definitely your style.
                        sigpic

Comment

Hello Woohoos! *huggles everyone* You're never very far from my thoughts even though I'm never here!

Glad to see I'm not forgotten (huggles LJ ) Although, really, is that all I'm remembered for, posting nekkid PDL pics?

LJ - Hope your move goes well! What chaos before Christmas, but did I get the idea right that hubby is already there?, so at least it means you'll all be together

Sarai - How'd the interview go? I've got fingers and toes crossed for you

Jumble - Unemployed No children? Well, I have 4 poorly ones at home right now, how many do you want? I'll have them there in a jiffy Technically there's 5 poorly ones, but Dave went to college anyway lol.

Cags - Benjabubs play sounds great; I think camera and outfit malfunctions are mandatory for such occasions *sends extra squishy hugs*

I'm supposed to be having the day off work to finish the Christmas prep stuff, but instead I'm home with the kids so that means time for GW - there's always a silver lining
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
                            *huggles MR* I remember work being like that. One of the reasons I got out of retail. 72 hours weeks for the 2 weeks leading up to the big day would usually leave me too exhausted and ill to enjoy Christmas day. Then back again two days later for more of the same until new year. I think that's mostly why I'm completely ambivalent towards it all even today.
                            You're not endearing to me the idea of seeking employment with Sainsbury's

Nice advent Jumble. Definitely your style.
                            Thanks

Originally posted by Oma-1 View Post
                            Hello Woohoos! *huggles everyone* You're never very far from my thoughts even though I'm never here!
                            *squishy huggles Oma* Nice to see you

Glad to see I'm not forgotten (huggles LJ ) Although, really, is that all I'm remembered for, posting nekkid PDL pics?
                            Yep, that's your most memorable contibution to this thread

Sarai - How'd the interview go? I've got fingers and toes crossed for you
                            Yes, how did that go Sarai?

Jumble - Unemployed No children? Well, I have 4 poorly ones at home right now, how many do you want? I'll have them there in a jiffy Technically there's 5 poorly ones, but Dave went to college anyway lol.
                            Ah, what you need is a live-in Nanny - I can be there in 4 hours if you can afford me

I'm supposed to be having the day off work to finish the Christmas prep stuff, but instead I'm home with the kids so that means time for GW - there's always a silver lining
                            Hope they all get better soon *sends huggles*

Comment

After the HUGE success of the colour theme last year we're going to go with another theme....

1. 20s/30s and/or Lemon
                              2. Grungy and/or Apple
                              3. 40s/50s or Pineapple
                              4. Romantic and/or Satsuma
                              5. 60s/70s and/or Lime
                              6. Icky (Nad insists that is a style ) and/or Strawberry
                              7. 80s/90s and/or Blueberry
                              8. Western and/or Mango
                              9. Noughties/naughty-tens and/or Blackcurrant
                              10. Horror and/or Blood Orange
                              11. Sci-fi and/or Cherry
                              12. Vintage/retro/steampunk and/or Plum

I'm hoping to make a vid with all the themed art in like I did last year, so if you'd like to have your art included please make it 680x383px so it will fit the vid screen easily and pm it to me asap
                              Last edited by Jumble; 19 December 2012, 03:38 AM.

Comment

This is nuts - I had to go "Advanced" to post in the thread. The quick reply box was really small and wouldn't allow me to type in it. It would just highlight with a yellow bar around it and then nada!

Adorable Advent Jumble.

You've run out of children? They've all grown up? Oh no! I like Sainsbury's, but I don't know how I'd personally feel working in retail. I've never done it.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X