The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*falls in*

I think I just gave myself an overdosis of PSing today! My brain is fried...but at least I got 3 days of Martinmas done...I must say this year is harder to do than the colors last year!

*huggles all Woohoos again*

Get better soon Wendy!

*falls asleep*
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by llp View Post
      Okay - question for you Jumble -

As I look at the list - are you saying something like day one has to be either yellow, contain a lemon in it or what. And do you mean the theme as to be the 1920's - 1930's? Also what is a Satsuma?

I thought I'd give this a try, but want to make sure I understand what you are requesting.

And yes I do see that the size needs to be 680 x 383!
      Like I've already said, let your imagination go wild on the theme days - anything you like is perfectly acceptable! Do it lemon yellow, do it 1920's or 1930's style, whatever your mojo dictates

I think we already discussed the Satsuma - it's similar to a tangerine, coloured orange

Originally posted by starlover View Post
      *falls in*

I think I just gave myself an overdosis of PSing today! My brain is fried...but at least I got 3 days of Martinmas done...I must say this year is harder to do than the colors last year!

*huggles all Woohoos again*

Get better soon Wendy!
      Did you expect us to make it easy?

That's great! Don't forget to send me your themed days arties for the vid *hugs*

Comment

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
        Did you expect us to make it easy?
        Yes!

That's great! Don't forget to send me your themed days arties for the vid *hugs*
        Done.
        sigpic

Comment

Well, my mojo is taking a nap right now...... But I feel like giving it a try - heaven help me. Of course with me that might take about 4+ hours but...... Anyhow, I'll see what I can come up with. Is it suppose to say anything like Day 1 or anything like that? As you might have gathered before - artwork and computers don't necessarily go together when I'm at the helm!

And you are right. After I typed it out, I remember you telling me what it was - just to lazy to delete it!
          sigpic

Comment

*shimmies in after a looooong day at work*

HUGS for everyone!!

I want a mince pie! I love mince pies *big puppy-dog eyes*
            sigpic

Comment

Well, my mojo is taking a nap right now...... But I feel like giving it a try - heaven help me. Of course with me that might take about 4+ hours but...... Anyhow, I'll see what I can come up with. Is it suppose to say anything like Day 1 or anything like that? As you might have gathered before - artwork and computers don't necessarily go together when I'm at the helm!

And you are right. After I typed it out, I remember you telling me what it was - just to lazy to delete it!
              Yes, it helps if you put the day number on it

Originally posted by Nolamom View Post
              *shimmies in after a looooong day at work*

HUGS for everyone!!

I want a mince pie! I love mince pies *big puppy-dog eyes*
              I LOVE mince pies! But only the home-made ones Suz always used to make the mince pies........... I miss her

Comment

Jumble - are we going to PM the video slides to you to put together?
                sigpic

Comment

*runz through thread nekkid*

We found a place to live, we found a place to live, we found a place to live!!!

*nekkid happy dance*

That means we can move directly from our place here to the new place this weekend!
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Sarai View Post
                    Well said Laurie, and thanks everyone for your lovely words and advice, I really needed it. Was so down yesterday but was feeling much more positive today, and was made even more so by getting a call from the my potential new employer telling me they would like to see me for a second interview...tomorrow ! So I would ask for your good vibes again, but I'm definitely a lot less wound up about it this time

*squishy huggles everyone*

Thanks hun, means a great deal coming from you especially, hope 2013 looks more rosy for you

Thanks. *huggles you*
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Luvnjoe View Post

*nekkid happy dance*

That means we can move directly from our place here to the new place this weekend!

Great news! Congrats! Now you will have a really Merry Xmas!

And after many attempts on 2 different pictures - total disasters trying to make a picture! I will try again if I get a chance!
                      Last edited by llp; 20 December 2012, 12:12 AM.
                      sigpic

Comment

Great news! Congrats! Now you will have a really Merry Xmas!
                        Yes, indeed! Oh my goodness, it has been a wild week! THANK YOU all for being here for me, again!
                        sigpic

Comment

Congrats LJ!!!!! That's excellent news!!!!

And, I didn't get about the colors being an option Just the fruits...

*patiently waits for the first post that'll tell us the Martinmas has begun*

Another hour... forgot about the time difference.
                          sigpic
                          Big thanks to josi for avi and sig

Comment

by Jann
                            Last edited by Jumble; 20 December 2012, 01:01 AM.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Nolamom View Post
                                Jumble - are we going to PM the video slides to you to put together?
                                Yes please, as long as they're 680x383 so that they'll fit the screen

Originally posted by Luvnjoe View Post

*nekkid happy dance*

WoHooooooood!!! *does a happy dance with Luvnjoe*

Originally posted by Devilish Me View Post
                                Congrats LJ!!!!! That's excellent news!!!!

And, I didn't get about the colors being an option Just the fruits...

*patiently waits for the first post that'll tell us the Martinmas has begun*

Another hour... forgot about the time difference.
                                Sorry, I overslept

It doesn't matter what you do with the fruit or any of the themes suggested

Comment

Working...
                                X