The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
    I'm sorry it's not going so well..... maybe you should take a break until after your surgery and recuperatiion? You've maybe had too much on your mind lately and need to leave it then come back with fresh eyes
    Well that's a possibility... plus I had also started another book...a mystery but no murder this time! Maybe I'll work on that for awhile and think about how I want to change the other one. Although I'm already coming up with a few ideas already.
    sigpic

Comment

Best to be an ostrich and not think about it

MoB, glad you're happy with your new shape, and the boy Makes me a bit ashamed - I'm halfway through a week off and have done absolutely nothing useful

More tut PSing, this time copying (sort of) a tut by Josi....

http://i247.photobucket.com/albums/g...in-050312.jpg]

Well, there's a difference between having 1 week off and having 20. Enjoy your relaxation time! I'm hoping these new habits I'm developing (regular yoga, eating mostly whole foods) will stick with me when my life gets back into full swing. The boy is definitely to blame/thank. The man is a vegetarian and a professional stunt/fight guy who was raised in the siddha yoga tradition. You spend enough time around someone like that, it does start to rub off on you!

Love the artwork. Martinlicious!

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
      Pah, and you say you've done nothing useful?

Woohoo MOB. FWIW, if I had your body I'd be grinning every time I looked in the mirror so I bet you look doubly hot now. Yes, I think you can call this a "relationship" now.

So nice to see so many of our Woohoos happily in lurve. Bekki and her boy, MOB and hers, Jumble and her not-a-date...

*runz away*...
      LOL. Thanks Cags. You have to understand that I was a performer for many years and, like so many young women in the field, took all that judgement about my appearance deeply to heart. So coming to some peace with my body and what it looks like as I approach my 38th birthday feels pretty wonderful. I actually look much the same as always in clothes, but my arms are getting cut and I'm getting cool-looking shoulders. Not to mention the abs that are stating to appear. Also, less cellulite! That is the thing I am most stoked about.

As for love. Well, I'm a bit guarded on that front since me moving 4 hours away is going to be a major challenge. We shall see.
      sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

What EH-T no dancing...I sure to help you balance we could find you a pole to lean against should you change your mind re dancing...
        sigpic Martin Rocks!!

Comment

*waves to Max* Glad you had a good week-end
          Speaking of week-end i was started watching Downtown Abby a Masterpiece theater series. And the upper class characters had no clue what a weekend was it almost made me die laughing. It was pure gold.
          sigpic
          Sig made by NAD - THANK YOU SO MUCH

August 27, 2011 official Teslen ship day....mark your calenders.

Comment

*waves to Max* Never watched Downton Abbey, but I guess the idle rich woodn't know one day from the other

A little Sanctuary artwork........

Last edited by Jumble; 06 March 2012, 11:45 AM.

Comment

Wooooo! sanctuary pretty. And Tesla yummy. Eye candy
              sigpic
              Sig made by NAD - THANK YOU SO MUCH

August 27, 2011 official Teslen ship day....mark your calenders.

Comment

*hugs everyone*

The happy vibe is awesome! Spring. It's coming

Jumble love the artwork! (the colourful ones the most )
                Also... it's quite amazing to see you actually managing to make anything out of my tut
                Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                  *hugs everyone*

The happy vibe is awesome! Spring. It's coming

Jumble love the artwork! (the colourful ones the most )
                  Also... it's quite amazing to see you actually managing to make anything out of my tut
                  Thanks

I just did the bits I understood and then went where my artsy zen took me - like you said

Comment

Thanks

I just did the bits I understood and then went where my artsy zen took me - like you said
                    Understandable bits? Start with a blank canvas and find object of your obsession I bet?

Your artsy zen rocks. *nods*
                    Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                      Understandable bits? Start with a blank canvas and find object of your obsession I bet?
                      Yep, that's about right

Your artsy zen rocks. *nods*
                      Thank you

Although I was a little disappointed that I couldn't get mine to come out like yours - I asked for a tut because I liked yours so much
                      Last edited by Jumble; 06 March 2012, 02:03 PM.

Comment

I seem to be on a roll..........

Comment

sculpted arms? now that's something! At my age (and after having lost a ton of weight) I have bat wings!

Today's bits:

sigpic

Comment

Yay for the bits!

Although I was a little disappointed that I couldn't get mine to come out like yours - I asked for a tut because I liked yours so much
                            That's the thing about tuts. They never work

I like the new one!

Funny how you artworked AT while I ran off with Martin to see if I could re-create my sig using a male model....

sigpic

Comment

I miss a few days and the place explodes, eep! *gives hugs for all the hugging and waves* I really do need a daily reminder to get on here...

Can I come asking for a wee bit of WooHoo-y advice?

Comment

*waves to Max* Never watched Downton Abbey, but I guess the idle rich woodn't know one day from the other

You MUST watch! 2 fantabulous seasons, with a third in the making.
                                sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

Working...
                                X