• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lovely MartinArt Nola

Comment

sigpic

Comment

hello....back again. Being sick is definately not fun!
        A few comments:

I don't think that SOPA/PIPA is going to pass right now because it has too much "bad" publicity to pass. They will have to rewrite it and make us think it is a good thing = like being so stupid as to give up our rights so Homeland security can do whatever it wants. Now mind you, I doubt I will ever do anything to get their interest, but that is exactly why they are probably watching! "They" will eventually get something passed and we definately won't like whateve it is!

Love all the artwork btw! Such a pleasure to look at....and breathing is optional!

Can I have one of those cupcakes! I'm hungry and would loooove one of those!

I know I have more to say....but it just got lost somewhere in my mind....someday it will return but right now...haven't a clue!

Think I'll go back to bed.. Still don't feel that well. I'm going to waste a whole month being sick and I'm not happy with that! Somewhere I have to find a cure for the common cold! Well unless someone has a question or something........
        sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

AAAAANNND...today's bits:

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Nolamom View Post
              Goodness - pages to catch up on! Beautiful pages. Grr at SOPA. I had my black avi up yesterday, which is a pretty big deal since I've never had any other avi but my toll booth since I got a custom avi years ago. That's how mad it's made me.

Get better Laurie!

http://i77.photobucket.com/albums/j5...elebration.jpg
              That's just awesome!

sigpic
              Big thanks to josi for avi and sig

Comment

*hugs WooHoos and is lovin' the artwork*

Happy Second Martin Day!

Dee I missed your vid yesterday but very cute!
                Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

I got a re-tweet about Martin's bday from one of Samctuary writer
                  sigpic
                  My vids Sig made by me

Comment

Originally posted by XFchemist View Post
                    Well done you! Care to share?

Edit: Never mind, I saw it! How could she not know it was Martin's birthday?

Oh, and according to the Post Office tracker, Martin's package was delivered to the studio yesterday Although I doubt he's actually got it yet............
                    Last edited by Jumble; 20 January 2012, 02:42 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                      *hugs WooHoos and is lovin' the artwork*

Happy Second Martin Day!

Dee I missed your vid yesterday but very cute!
                      S'okay and thanks!

Originally posted by XFchemist View Post
                      Awesome!

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
                      Well done you! Care to share?

Edit: Never mind, I saw it! How could she not know it was Martin's birthday?

Oh, and according to the Post Office tracker, Martin's package was delivered to the studio yesterday Although I doubt he's actually got it yet............
                      Weeeeeee! Awww... can't wait for him to get it! <3 <3 <3
                      sigpic
                      Big thanks to josi for avi and sig

Comment

Sorry copy/paste is not easy with a phone!
                        Was it Martin's birthday today? Oops! Virtual cake all around! "@XFchemist @GillianHorvath can u wish Happy Bday 2 Martin Wood from me? Thx" -- GillianHorvath (@GillianHorvath)
                        sigpic
                        My vids Sig made by me

Comment

I thought Martin's B-Day was a Canadian national holiday?
                          Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                          Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                            I thought Martin's B-Day was a Canadian national holiday?
                            Well yes! If it's not it should be

Comment

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
                              Well yes! If it's not it should be
                              And we'll celebrate it if it's a holiday or not! Parties are fun!

Woohoo weekend! Finally! This week was long enough! Now time to relax!
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
                                And we'll celebrate it if it's a holiday or not! Parties are fun!

Woohoo weekend! Finally! This week was long enough! Now time to relax!
                                Must of taken a wrong turn....only got up to use the facilities......back to bed! still sick!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X