The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
    Are you sure? The way I heard it, Beckett *******, and then in the season opener she ***** ***** and then Castle *** ***** ****

well yes, but between Beckett ******* and the season opener, Castle *******

Yeah, I'm so not spoiler free.
    sigpic

Comment

I love those Castle episodes! They were amazing!

*huggles Woohoos*
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
        well yes, but between Beckett ******* and the season opener, Castle *******

Yeah, I'm so not spoiler free.

Castle S4

Spoiler:
        So he tells her he loves her and she doesn't remember it, and I'm thinking what a crock! We've seen that sooooo many times before So I absolutely loved the twist at the end

And it's going to be Thursdays, not Wednesdays, right?

Comment

Castle S4

Spoiler:
          So he tells her he loves her and she doesn't remember it, and I'm thinking what a crock! We've seen that sooooo many times before So I absolutely loved the twist at the end

And it's going to be Thursdays, not Wednesdays, right?
          They do enjoy playing with your expectations

And it looks like it's both, actually - 9pm Wednesday, repeated 8pm Thursday.
          sigpic
          Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Originally posted by josiane View Post
            They do enjoy playing with your expectations

And it looks like it's both, actually - 9pm Wednesday, repeated 8pm Thursday.
            Thanks I guess I'll have to watch it, you know, just to see the storyline through..........

Comment

Of course. And I loved the ending too. mini squee. It's also on C5 on Fridays 9pm, but that's season 2. I have been watching both and getting a bit confuzzled. It doesn't take much.
              sigpic

Comment

Aah maaaan... Castle again?
                *dramatic sigh*

And ladygris has used it to create another tut

Well you have - you just used your own to create something slightly different I'll make an executive decision - it counts
                Heh.

And meh. You just want more Martin.
                Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

*huggles Josi*

+1, I agree with what Jumble said about your friend maybe not being as serious about it as you, which is a shame. But saving money and getting your masters is a great thing for you!

I need to seriously catch-up on Castle... and, you know, all TV shows that I watch. I'm just so bad at finding the time to really do it. Most people procrastinate with TV, I actually procrastinate on watching it...

I've got a bit of dilemma as well - there's an internal vacancy for a position in another petrol station in Derbyshire. It's more hours, so already more money, and given what's happening here at this store, it would seem like the perfect time to go. But I don't know that area of Derby all that well, or at all, and I was already finding it difficult to find a place to rent here. And though I could do the house-sharing thing in Derby, too, it feels more risky to do it further away. And, I'd also feel like I was letting people here down - at work - given all the changes happening there. Plus, there's my car... I keep talking myself in and out of it. BUT, I love Derbyshire, and more hours would be great for me, and it's not like they could possibly say that I'm not qualified... As from the 23rd March, Julie and I won't be living together anymore, so it's not like it would affect her all that much.
                  sigpic
                  Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                    *dramatic sigh*

It's hard not to read the spoilers...

I just like pushing buttons...
                    sigpic
                    Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

Of course. And I loved the ending too. mini squee. It's also on C5 on Fridays 9pm, but that's season 2. I have been watching both and getting a bit confuzzled. It doesn't take much.
                      I did briefly contemplate getting the dvds and watching from the beginning, but I don't love it enough to invest the time or the money. I guess I'll just catch what I can of the earlier seasons through the reruns.

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                      *dramatic sigh*

Heh.

And meh. You just want more Martin.
                      Nope, I'm in non-Martin mode atm - I just want you to put your arties into the challenge

Comment

*huggles Wendy*

I say go for it. If you don't you'll never know, and you will still have time to turn it down if you change your mind before the transfer date. And having that date will focus you more too. I think you need to think of yourself first and foremost. Even though you may have friends you care for at your place, they will survive and be happy for you.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by m_wendy_r View Post
                          *huggles Josi*

+1, I agree with what Jumble said about your friend maybe not being as serious about it as you, which is a shame. But saving money and getting your masters is a great thing for you!

I need to seriously catch-up on Castle... and, you know, all TV shows that I watch. I'm just so bad at finding the time to really do it. Most people procrastinate with TV, I actually procrastinate on watching it...

I've got a bit of dilemma as well - there's an internal vacancy for a position in another petrol station in Derbyshire. It's more hours, so already more money, and given what's happening here at this store, it would seem like the perfect time to go. But I don't know that area of Derby all that well, or at all, and I was already finding it difficult to find a place to rent here. And though I could do the house-sharing thing in Derby, too, it feels more risky to do it further away. And, I'd also feel like I was letting people here down - at work - given all the changes happening there. Plus, there's my car... I keep talking myself in and out of it. BUT, I love Derbyshire, and more hours would be great for me, and it's not like they could possibly say that I'm not qualified... As from the 23rd March, Julie and I won't be living together anymore, so it's not like it would affect her all that much.
                          I say apply for it. You've been talking for ages about moving away and since your lease is up and you've nowhere fixed to go it wood seem like the perfect opportunity! And it's a job you're already familiar with, which is a bonus. Looking back at how you've been treated, do you really think you should worry about letting people down? You have your own life to live - get on with it!

Edit: And what Cags said!

Comment

Wendy, what Cags and Jumble said
                            sigpic
                            Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

*huggles Wendy*

I say go for it. If you don't you'll never know, and you will still have time to turn it down if you change your mind before the transfer date. And having that date will focus you more too. I think you need to think of yourself first and foremost. Even though you may have friends you care for at your place, they will survive and be happy for you.
                              *huggles* Thank you.

I've never transferred, so it's kind of making me feel nervous. But yeah, you're right, it'd be nice to think they'd be happy. Lots of things happening there, big changes and several people already poking their feet out the door. It's all been so crazy.

I say apply for it. You've been talking for ages about moving away and since your lease is up and you've nowhere fixed to go it wood seem like the perfect opportunity! And it's a job you're already familiar with, which is a bonus. Looking back at how you've been treated, do you really think you should worry about letting people down? You have your own life to live - get on with it!

Edit: And what Cags said!
                              I think I'm just the kind of person who will worry about letting people down because I don't want to feel I made life harder for someone, I guess. I annoy myself with all the darn worrying, too, but, that's me.

Thank you. I'll try to write my letter and then I'll send it in. See what happens.
                              sigpic
                              Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

Huggles Josi, Huggles thread...

Good on you +1

Yeah wendy!

Today's bits:

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X