• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by clairec007 View Post
    Perfect time for my favourite quote by Mae West

"When I'm good I'm good, when I'm bad I'm even better"

Comment

Hey Bree, sorry to hear about the accident. Stay off your foot and let it rest! I'm having sympathy pains. Went to the clinic to check out my left heal...been bugging me since I got back from England. Apparently I have injured my achillies heel. They said it will heal someday...whatever that means. They gave me an exercise to do but it really hurts to do it so I'm kind of avoiding doing it....

Jann, sorry about your puppy. It is a very sad thing to do and sadly, I've had to do it when my mother was in the hospital dying. Just remember, at least your parents didn't want your puppy to suffer not that it will help much.

Well, my taxes are done...or at least put together and sent to the tax woman so they will get done. Such a pain.

Now it is 2 am and time to go to bed. Sadly my body is tired but my mind is wide awake. It wants to go back on London time I think. Oh well.

Jumble, have you looked at the prices of flights these days. As the middle east boils over, the cost of gas and jet fuel is going way up. I bought gas about 10 days ago and it is now up about 40 cents. I always get highly suspicious about oil prices. Nothing has been cut off and yet the prices are jumping by large leaps. Want to bet the oil company profits for the next quarter are also going to jump way up as well!
      sigpic

Comment

(((((((((((Jann)))))))))))

(((((((((((Bree)))))))))))

*good vibes*Char*good vibes*

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

Hmm. Challenge entry........

.... not exactly what I had in my head.........

Laurie, I haven't seen any difference in the flight prices yet There I was hoping they wood get cheaper

Comment

Afternoon all

Originally posted by llp View Post
            Jumble, have you looked at the prices of flights these days. As the middle east boils over, the cost of gas and jet fuel is going way up. I bought gas about 10 days ago and it is now up about 40 cents. I always get highly suspicious about oil prices. Nothing has been cut off and yet the prices are jumping by large leaps. Want to bet the oil company profits for the next quarter are also going to jump way up as well!
            I was going to warn the same thing. I just booked my flights for June and they were definitely more expensive than when I was originally looking a couple of months ago. You might be better just to bite the bullet and get them booked, because I think Laurie's right, the Middle East stuff means they're probably going to get more expensive
            sigpic
            Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Originally posted by josiane View Post
              Afternoon all

I was going to warn the same thing. I just booked my flights for June and they were definitely more expensive than when I was originally looking a couple of months ago. You might be better just to bite the bullet and get them booked, because I think Laurie's right, the Middle East stuff means they're probably going to get more expensive
              Yes, I've looked again and they are going up I'm looking at going in the May/June half term instead of the end of July because it's a lot cheaper then.

Comment

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
                Yes, I've looked again and they are going up I'm looking at going in the May/June half term instead of the end of July because it's a lot cheaper then.
                Sounds like a plan Hope you can get them booked soon!
                sigpic

Comment

I looked at the flights for August and they have gone up almost $1000 since the last time I looked (before AT5). Now that is ridulous. I will have to check some more....I must have done something wrong. Come on people, how do they expect anyone to fly anywhere! And the really ridiculous part....no oil has stopped flowing yet. This is in anticipation of problems. I would guess the Oil companies are going to have really tremendous profits this next quarter. Funny how that just happens to occur!

I must have done something wrong...I just checked on Icelandic and it has gone up some, but not the $1000 that Delta quoted me. Wonder what they were trying to pull? Pheeeew!
                  Last edited by llp; 01 March 2011, 10:11 AM.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by llp View Post
                    I looked at the flights for August and they have gone up almost $1000 since the last time I looked (before AT5). Now that is ridulous. I will have to check some more....I must have done something wrong. Come on people, how do they expect anyone to fly anywhere! And the really ridiculous part....no oil has stopped flowing yet. This is in anticipation of problems. I would guess the Oil companies are going to have really tremendous profits this next quarter. Funny how that just happens to occur!

I must have done something wrong...I just checked on Icelandic and it has gone up some, but not the $1000 that Delta quoted me. Wonder what they were trying to pull? Pheeeew!

Prices seem to vary by quite a lot depending where you look

Anywoo......

I'VE BOOKED MY FLIGHTS!!! WooHoooood!!!!! *bounces and does a silly happy dance*

Twelve weeks from this Saturday I'll be on my way to Seattle!

Um....... I'm scared

It'll be fine....... it'll be absolutely FINE!!! I made sure I got a direct flight so I woodn't run the risk of getting lost/missing my connecting flight/losing my luggage/whatever other evil might befall me at JFK/O'Hare/Dallas airports, so it will be FINE!!!

Comment

*bounces and happy dances for Jumble and Laurie*
                      sigpic

Comment

*bounces*

So excited for you !!!

*squishy huggles*

Comment

*bounces and happy dances for Jumble and Laurie*
                          Originally posted by Sarai View Post
                          *bounces*

So excited for you !!!

*squishy huggles*
                          *bounces along with a silly big grin on my face *

And..... and....... it WILL be alright won't it? *bites fingernails*

I think I need one of those big labels like Paddington wears............

Comment

It will be absolutely fine. There's no way you can go wrong, especially not with a direct flight. Not even you

*huggles*
                            *bounces some more*
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
                              Prices seem to vary by quite a lot depending where you look

Anywoo......

I'VE BOOKED MY FLIGHTS!!! WooHoooood!!!!! *bounces and does a silly happy dance*

Twelve weeks from this Saturday I'll be on my way to Seattle!

Um....... I'm scared

It'll be fine....... it'll be absolutely FINE!!! I made sure I got a direct flight so I woodn't run the risk of getting lost/missing my connecting flight/losing my luggage/whatever other evil might befall me at JFK/O'Hare/Dallas airports, so it will be FINE!!!

You'll love Seattle! I'd love to go there again...

Comment

It will be absolutely fine. There's no way you can go wrong, especially not with a direct flight. Not even you

*huggles*
                                *bounces some more*
                                I'm glad to see you have confidence in me.......... I just wish I did

No, you're right! As long as I get to Heathrow on time everything will be fine Let's face it, there are enough people there to ask if I'm not sure........ I'll aim for the tall, good-looking one with the green eyes (there's bound to be one ) and he'll tell me exactly where to go

Originally posted by babancat View Post
                                You'll love Seattle! I'd love to go there again...
                                *huggles Babancat* Nice to see you

Oh, and happy St. David's Day

Comment

Working...
                                X