X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
    Perfect logic Jann

I don't think I've seen the Divide and Conquer one before Nicely done
    Thank you! It was an experiment I did I know I made a tut on it at the time!

Originally posted by Nolamom View Post
    Time in the sense that I try to post the bits of the day about the time I get home from work - around 5:30/6:00pm. Being on vacation, it's hard to remember. I'm funny about doing things on schedule - I like to get to school around 7:30, even though it doesn't start until 10 of 9. I like to eat dinner around 7 pm. I'm a creature of habit. Not obsessive about it, but it is nice to have a rhythm.
    Sounds like my mom...she loves rhythm too, so I got used to it as well. Sometimes people look weird at me(students) that I have one, but I quite like it. Makes stuff more predictable.
    sigpic

Comment

Look at us all showing off new pretties! So gorgeous! I love this time of the year!

Nola - That second bit is certainly true! I need to stop doing that.

Jann - I've always loved that Sanctuary WP! It's beautiful! I love the D&C one too; I hadn't seen it before either.

I don't have black artwork -- well, none that I want to share. What colour is it tomorrow? *lazy*
      sigpic
      Live Peace. Speak Kindness. Dwell in possibility.
      My Livejournal. | My fanfictions. | My videos. | My twitter.
      Beautiful avi and sig are birthday presents fom josiane!

Comment

Wonderful arties everyone!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Nolamom View Post
          Time in the sense that I try to post the bits of the day about the time I get home from work - around 5:30/6:00pm. Being on vacation, it's hard to remember. I'm funny about doing things on schedule - I like to get to school around 7:30, even though it doesn't start until 10 of 9. I like to eat dinner around 7 pm. I'm a creature of habit. Not obsessive about it, but it is nice to have a rhythm.
          Ah, I see

I'm pretty much the same, but now that I'm on vacation for a couple of weeks I know I'll be totally out of whack - I'll eat when I'm hungry and sleep when I'm tired Then I'll struggle to get back into a my rhythm before I start work again

Speaking of which, it's Thursday here now, so working on the assumption that I'll probably oversleep tomorrow I'll do this now.....

..... and if we get more Black art mixed in the with Green that's ok - Black and Green work well together

Edit: Nice one Sy

Just for the record, mine and Nad's Day 3 sig and avi, made by Nad...

Last edited by Jumble; 22 December 2011, 03:46 AM.

Comment

Jumble - That sig is incredibly GREEN.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LadyGalaxyJ View Post
              Jumble - That sig is incredibly GREEN.

Leaving you in no doubt what colour Day 4 is
              Last edited by Jumble; 21 December 2011, 03:37 PM.

Comment

Wow...it's green...and it kinda hurts my eyes

As for vacation...gotta love being out of the rhythm; I immediately go nocturnal for some reason Although the first few months when I was out of the US I actually kept it in line, but that was also because I knew I had to wake up in time in the morning because of Tjinta.(which usually meant go outside with her and then take her upstairs where I could sleep further again )
                sigpic

Comment

One more before bed...good night everyone!

I have to look for green for tomorrow
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
                    Wow...it's green...and it kinda hurts my eyes

As for vacation...gotta love being out of the rhythm; I immediately go nocturnal for some reason Although the first few months when I was out of the US I actually kept it in line, but that was also because I knew I had to wake up in time in the morning because of Tjinta.(which usually meant go outside with her and then take her upstairs where I could sleep further again )
                    I tend to do that too - stay up half the night and then sleep in in the morning But then, I don't have a dog or anyone else that needs my attention

Oh, and.....

Comment

I tend to do that too - stay up half the night and then sleep in in the morning But then, I don't have a dog or anyone else that needs my attention

I'm almost jealous!

Oh, and.....

http://i247.photobucket.com/albums/gg122/jumble65/69%20new%20banners/Jann-innocent.jpg
                      Thanks! You know I always try to pay attention to it, but when I actually hit 69...I forget
                      sigpic

Comment

Leaving you in no doubt what colour Day 4 is
                        Well... I'm not sure... there's a lot of black too, but then, we had that colour today.

I start going to bed really late when I'm on break too, when I normally strive for order. But I like it because it feels different!

(I didn't know if I had to go green or not, so I settled for the two colours, lol.)
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LadyGalaxyJ View Post
                          Well... I'm not sure... there's a lot of black too, but then, we had that colour today.

I start going to bed really late when I'm on break too, when I normally strive for order. But I like it because it feels different!

(I didn't know if I had to go green or not, so I settled for the two colours, lol.)
                          Like I said, Black and Green go together very well

And OMG! I'm half watching a movie - Catwoman (2004) - and just looked up to see Chris Heyerdahl with loooong hair and getting very wet........

Comment

And Ryan's in it as well!

Comment

Hmmm, I guess I need to work on something green...
                              sigpic

Comment

Hello all....I see we have started a new day! And all in green.

I need help. Can someone please tell me how to change the sig. I have to continue doing it about 20+ times until I accidently make it work. There has to be an easier way to do it. Please, instructions would be really nice!

THANK YOU JUMBLE!
                                Last edited by llp; 21 December 2011, 05:21 PM.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X