No announcement yet.

The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks guys - thought I was in for a nice calm Christmas period, obviously not!

Amazing what I can come up with when I get 5 minutes to myself!......

sigpic
    Thank you ladygris for my lovely sig and avi

Comment

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
      Ah, but you joined three months after I did

3 Months! Jumble

sigpic

Comment

Wow you are all a chatty bunch....must be all the Martinmas. Happy Black Martinmas!!!

Jumble & llp I join three years before you guys and don't even have 3000 post. I guess i am not that chatty.
        sigpic
        Sig made by NAD - THANK YOU SO MUCH

August 27, 2011 official Teslen ship day....mark your calenders.

Comment

Man, in all this darkness you can barely see me!

Your point being???
          sigpic

Comment

What? You don't think 3 months is enough to make 25,000 posts?

Actually, back then I wasn't that chatty - only since Martin bumbled into my life have I been really chatty

Originally posted by max_omega View Post
            Wow you are all a chatty bunch....must be all the Martinmas. Happy Black Martinmas!!!

Jumble & llp I joined three years before you guys and don't even have 3000 post. I guess i am not that chatty.
            Nah, you were just shy - now that you're a WooHoo I'm sure you'll make up for that

Either that, or you all just have lives... whereas apparently I don't

Luuuurve that one Mr

Comment

Wonderful black Martinmas art everyone. Had to come in and have a look-see because black is a favorite of mine. See Jumble... not always just lurking... just almost always.
              sigpic

Comment

*huggles MR* Hope you're Grandma recovers quickly

I'm about to dive into a sea of wrapping paper...I may be some time

Comment

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
                  What? You don't think 3 months is enough to make 25,000 posts?

Actually, back then I wasn't that chatty - only since Martin bumbled into my life have I been really chatty

Nah, you were just shy - now that you're a WooHoo I'm sure you'll make up for that

Either that, or you all just have lives... whereas apparently I don't

Luuuurve that one Mr
                  It's okay Jumble, neither do I And thanks
                  sigpic
                  Thank you ladygris for my lovely sig and avi

Comment

Originally posted by bailey1ak View Post
                    Wonderful black Martinmas art everyone. Had to come in and have a look-see because black is a favorite of mine. See Jumble... not always just lurking... just almost always.
                    Yay! Welcome to Martinmas Bay

I love it when a plan comes together

Originally posted by Madness reigns View Post
                    It's okay Jumble, neither do I And thanks
                    Ah, but what is this life, if full of care, we have no time to party and make lots of artwork?

Comment

All this blackness! This is unusual for this thread.
                      This day is making me dug out a sig I'm not used to having.

Jumble & Nad - I find you two particularly confusing today. Or I might just be more tired.

My student told me her Math exam went well. Phew! I'm also helping her in Physics, and that's in two days. I'm a little worried about that one, but I'm seeing her again tomorrow, so we'll see. I'll cross my fingers for her. (I hate it when my students don't pass.)

Originally posted by Devilish Me View Post
                      I love this one! (And every other one as well, but this one in particular. )
                      Could you post the original pictures? I strangely have a lack of MAD pictures on my laptop. I have plenty of them alone (snagged from multiple picspams since I joined here), but the three of them together? Not that much!

Originally posted by starlover View Post
                      But then it should be balanced out right now since I have vacation now! Buuut it isn't...I think I'm just a slacker!
                      I hear you Jann!

Originally posted by Devilish Me View Post
                      *giggles*

Look what I found! It's Super Bunny Martin! ... or maybe it's Joe...

http://i430.photobucket.com/albums/q...martinlove.jpg

Edit: Do not google Bunny Martin Wood... it's weird.
                      Should have kept that for pink day!

Originally posted by Madness reigns View Post
                      *Stomps into thread* I need a hug (and a very large drink) .........
                      So sorry to hear about your Grandma. Many many good vibes in your direction. And what I said in my last email still applies. *hugs you tightly*
                      sigpic
                      Live Peace. Speak Kindness. Dwell in possibility.
                      My Livejournal. | My fanfictions. | My videos. | My twitter.
                      Beautiful avi and sig are birthday presents fom josiane!

Comment

Originally posted by LadyGalaxyJ View Post

My student told me her Math exam went well. Phew! I'm also helping her in Physics, and that's in two days. I'm a little worried about that one, but I'm seeing her again tomorrow, so we'll see. I'll cross my fingers for her. (I hate it when my students don't pass.)
                        *crosses fingers as well*

I love this one! (And every other one as well, but this one in particular. )
                        Could you post the original pictures? I strangely have a lack of MAD pictures on my laptop. I have plenty of them alone (snagged from multiple picspams since I joined here), but the three of them together? Not that much!

THanks you Here are the pics
                        Spoiler:

Should have kept that for pink day!
                        It might come back for pink day as well
                        sigpic
                        Big thanks to josi for avi and sig

Comment

Happy Birthday Cags!

Well I'm off doing a little Xmas visiting over at a friends house....Greek food, yum! See you all on Martinmas Green day!
                          Last edited by llp; 21 December 2011, 10:42 AM.
                          sigpic

Comment

*bounces around*

Busy afternoon on the thread!

Re posting vs life You can do it both. I post most of my posts during work/school At home I'm usually out doing something
                            sigpic

Comment

sigpic
                              Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Happy Birthday Cags!!!

Sorry for breaking the blackness there, but couldn't wish Cags a happy birthday without colour
                                sigpic
                                Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Working...
                                X