Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
    Black Day is a sharp day! You guys rock

Work and shopping for me too, but I also hope to make something later on.

But then what wood be the point of white day? And what about black art with colour like your current sig?
    Black art with colour? You didn't tell me that

Oooh! I have some of that! *runz off to search PB*

Comment

*Stomps into thread* I need a hug (and a very large drink) .........

But first a little Martinmas offering.........

sigpic
      Thank you ladygris for my lovely sig and avi

Comment

Black art with colour.........

Comment

*gives Mr a HUGE hug*

I'm guessing a virtual drink won't do?

Comment

[IMG][/IMG]

Comment

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
              Black art with colour? You didn't tell me that

Oooh! I have some of that! *runz off to search PB*
              Well, I thought it was a given.
              WooHoodStock, remember?

Originally posted by Madness reigns View Post

http://i1123.photobucket.com/albums/...MartimasD3.jpg

*hugs*
              You ok?

Nice offering
              Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
              Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Very pretty!

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                Well, I thought it was a given.
                WooHoodStock, remember?
                I'm sure that makes sense to you........

Comment

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
                  *gives Mr a HUGE hug*

I'm guessing a virtual drink won't do?
                  Nope not this time....... Gonna have a shot at the Glayva in my freezer in a bit.

Spoiler:

My Grandma had her operation to try and remove the cancer last Monday, there were a few complications but nothing too serious and she was home by Thursday nicely dosed with some Tramadol for the pain.

Over the weekend she was still feeling some major discomfort so she was prescribed some morphine to help, unfortunately it seems to have really knocked her about and she fell this morning breaking her shoulder, pubic bone and her arm in 2 places (which she will need an operation for). So back in Hospital she goes, probably for a while this time.

I probably wouldn't feel so down about it but my Dad decided to turn up in the middle of my work's 'Xmas nibble hour' and tell me this,which needless to say dampened what little Christmas spirit I had managed to muster.

Anyway rant over....... back to Martinmas!
                  sigpic
                  Thank you ladygris for my lovely sig and avi

Comment

yay! Thanks Jumble it worked! i did it the thumbnail way because I didn't know if it was the right size or not! but it worked! Thanks soooooo much! *Huuugs*

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Nope not this time....... Gonna have a shot at the Glayva in my freezer in a bit.

Spoiler:

My Grandma had her operation to try and remove the cancer last Monday, there were a few complications but nothing too serious and she was home by Thursday nicely dosed with some Tramadol for the pain.

Over the weekend she was still feeling some major discomfort so she was prescribed some morphine to help, unfortunately it seems to have really knocked her about and she fell this morning breaking her shoulder, pubic bone and her arm in 2 places (which she will need an operation for). So back in Hospital she goes, probably for a while this time.

I probably wouldn't feel so down about it but my Dad decided to turn up in the middle of my work's 'Xmas nibble hour' and tell me this,which needless to say dampened what little Christmas spirit I had managed to muster.

Anyway rant over....... back to Martinmas!
                        Aw, poor Grandma You definitely need a real drink after that news I do hope she recovers quickly and gets well looked after in the hospital. *hugs again*

Originally posted by TeamTeslen View Post
                        yay! Thanks Jumble it worked! i did it the thumbnail way because I didn't know if it was the right size or not! but it worked! Thanks soooooo much! *Huuugs*
                        I saw, well done That one was slightly over the 100 kb, so it's good that you used the thumbnail

You're very welcome *hugs back*

Comment

http://i1123.photobucket.com/albums/...MartimasD3.jpg
                          *hugs tight*
                          sigpic
                          Big thanks to josi for avi and sig

Comment

MR - hope your Grandmother does a lot better. Similar thing happened to me years ago. I woke up, tried to walk but couldn't and crashed into a wall head first and got a minor concusion. Don't know why they send people home like that!
                            sigpic

Comment

Waves "Good Morning errr Good Evening to Jumble"

Gee one more post and I'll be at 3000. I know Jumble, not much compared to your millions of posts!
                              sigpic

Comment

Ah, but you joined three months after I did

Comment

Working...
                                X