X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
    Not that you're, you know...
    studying his face, or something...
    Oh, I do study his face......... while he's working, you know, to see the concentration and visualise the Awesome imagination working

*cough*

So what did you think of Icebreaker?
    I haven't watched it yet Still been feeling rough and keep falling asleep

I blame the drugs

Or maybe I'm subconsciously putting it off because I've been looking forward to it for so long and I'm afraid I won't like it Breach haunts me still, because Martin was so pleased with it and I hated it

I'll watch it tomorrow

Comment

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
      Oh, I do study his face......... while he's working, you know, to see the concentration and visualise the Awesome imagination working

*cough*
      Oh right. That's why.

I haven't watched it yet Still been feeling rough and keep falling asleep

I blame the drugs

Or maybe I'm subconsciously putting it off because I've been looking forward to it for so long and I'm afraid I won't like it Breach haunts me still, because Martin was so pleased with it and I hated it

I'll watch it tomorrow
      Ah, you had me worried there.
      I thought you had seen it and fell silent because you thought it was rubbish,

It's nothing like Breach, though.

*hugs for feeling meh*
      Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
      Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Oh right. That's why.
        Of course! Why else wood I study his face so .... closely?

Ah, you had me worried there.
        I thought you had seen it and fell silent because you thought it was rubbish,
        No, it can't be rubbish if Martin wrote it Breach wasn't rubbish, I just couldn't cope with the content

It's nothing like Breach, though.
        Phew!

*hugs for feeling meh*
        Thanks I'm better than I was yesterday, just incredibly tired - which is normal, apparently.

Since when was I normal?

Comment

Of course! Why else wood I study his face so .... closely?
          *blinks*

No, it can't be rubbish if Martin wrote it Breach wasn't rubbish, I just couldn't cope with the content

Phew!
          This is true
          How awesome is he?
          *spreads arms and runs across the room*
          Thiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiis awesome.

Thanks I'm better than I was yesterday, just incredibly tired - which is normal, apparently.

Since when was I normal?
          *blinks again*
          Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

*blinks*

This is true
            How awesome is he?
            *spreads arms and runs across the room*
            Thiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiis awesome.
            There is no instrument in existence to measure such Awesomeness, so I guess spreading one's arms and running across the room is as good a way as any

*blinks again*
            You know, you really should get something done about your blinkiness - it's becoming a worry

Comment

There is no instrument in existence to measure such Awesomeness, so I guess spreading one's arms and running across the room is as good a way as any
              True.
              It keeps a WooHoo in shape!

You know, you really should get something done about your blinkiness - it's becoming a worry

Also true.

This thread made me embrace my blinkiness though. You're all so... blinkworthy.

sigpic

Comment

Tell me, how annoying is it to get halfway through a really duff movie in the hopes that it might improve, only to realise that you've watched it before and frankly, it didn't?

When making supershark movies, they really should get Lee to do the VisFx - he at least wood make it look real when the shark comes out of the water and invites a person to be lunch

And now there's some idiot woman complaining, whilst hanging above the circling shark, that she doesn't want to die. Well honey, I guess you signed up for the wrong movie
                Last edited by Jumble; 19 November 2011, 03:15 PM.

Comment

Popping in quickly to share some huggles.

Here's hoping my computer stays stable long enough so that I can come back to the family. I've missed you all. *sniff*
                  sigpic

Comment

*huggles Estrela and looks sternly at computer*

Comment

*huggles you back*

I give you full permission to use Siler's wrench on it. As soon as the lottery money magically appears, it's getting replaced.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Estrela View Post
                        *huggles you back*

I give you full permission to use Siler's wrench on it. As soon as the lottery money magically appears, it's getting replaced.
                        Ah yes, the elusive lottery win wood solve so many problems

Comment

Ah yes, the elusive lottery win wood solve so many problems
                          Sounds like a good solution to me....can I have one too!

Love it when it is so quiet in the online world! I'm the only one here and I can just roam though the place in peace and tranquility! Sleep tight my little WooHoos!
                          sigpic

Comment

Good Morning WooHoos!

I've got my mother and brother-in-laws visiting from Houston sleeping in the other room right now, so I'm being very, very quiet. They got here at around 1 pm yesterday. I love them both dearly, but it's just that yesterday was Shipsgiving and I was still trying to do some photoshopping! Oh well. At least today I shouldn't be distracted. We have a family luncheon planned at my daughter's house with the entire gang. I'm bringing a big ham and some pies I picked up from the culinary arts department at school. They look delicious.

Hope everyone has a pleasant Sunday.
                            sigpic

Comment

*runs in*
                              Busy busy artworking today

So... if I was to casually mention the word "Martinpicspam", I wonder what might happen...?

Not that I'm looking for new pics or anything
                              sigpic
                              Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Well my day is starting off quiet but cold (outside) - only a -2* right now. Of course, much nicer inside. Last night was another sleepless night of only about 3 hours. The day before, went to bed around 11pm and slept through the night. Wish my body would make up its mind!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X