• Show
Clear All

Just smile!

sigpic
    My vids Sig made by me

Comment

*hugs WooHoos*

Love the idea of MoB singing.

I wood have loved a duet with Jumble, until she so awesomely put *that* song in my head again.

WooHoos are strange people and I love you all.
      *nods*
      Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
      Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
        *hugs WooHoos*

Love the idea of MoB singing.

I wood have loved a duet with Jumble, until she so awesomely put *that* song in my head again.
        Me?

WooHoos are strange people and I love you all.
        *nods*
        We are, and we love you too

Finally found something to 'do-over' for the AfA challenge............

Old

New

Not that I've dreamed much lately - the last one I remember was where Martin was complaining because I woodn't let him stay at my house while he did Chevron 7.8

Comment

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
          Not that I've dreamed much lately - the last one I remember was where Martin was complaining because I woodn't let him stay at my house while he did Chevron 7.8
          sigpic
          My vids Sig made by me

Comment

Double post I know...but I'm bored and I just wanna reach my 1669 post!
            sigpic
            My vids Sig made by me

Comment

Jumble, nice Martin Do-over

Originally posted by XFchemist View Post
              Good reason!
              Happy Big '69
              Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

Official WooHoodStock Administration Office Announcement
                As written up by the WooHoodStock Administration Office Officer

Sekrit Santa

Due to recent WooHoo movement in the direction of the Icky Side, the WooHoodStock Administration Office will be hosting this year’s edition of Sekrit Santa.
                Sekrit Santa is a tradition that’s based on spreading love... in secret. And in a totally legal way too! Grab your Mojo, hug the Martin and help a lonely WooHoo trough the cold of winter by sending them some virtual warmth. Or heat, in some cases.

How do I participate?
                Well my brilliant fellow WooHoo, it’s simple!
                Fill in or out the form at the bottom of this post and send it back to he WooHoodStock Administration Office Officer (that’s me!) by PM. Your form shall then be processed and screened without further reading. Your name will be put into and pulled out of a hat/fishbowl/cookie jar and given to a fellow WooHoo, who in turn is free to do whatever they please. I’m sure you know the drill by now.

Please join in and help make Martinmas look pretty by donating some time and love.
                You could make artwork, write, vid or even send some words of wisdom, fuzzy thoughts or hugs.
                You don't have to be artworkilly gifted to participate.

She who giveth shall receive!

Now, as you all know, the WooHoodStock Administration is great at planning.
                Just send the form this week, I'll shout out along the way.
                You'll get the assignments next week and they're due for Martinmas, which will be
                the 19th of December until the 30th of said month
                It's WooHoodStock. No pressure. Just sign up first.

Form to Nad by PM this week please!

Sekret Santa Form (Do tell us what you like)

Name:
                TV Shows:
                Characters/pairings:
                Colours:
                PTB:
                Music/Lyrics:
                Guilty pleasures:
                Special requests/No no’s:

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by XFchemist View Post

I don't appear to have a sprite for you - did you make one?

Jumble, nice Martin Do-over
                  Thanks

Comment

Official WooHoodStock Administration Office Announcement
                    As written up by the WooHoodStock Administration Office Officer

Sekrit Santa

Due to recent WooHoo movement in the direction of the Icky Side, the WooHoodStock Administration Office will be hosting this year’s edition of Sekrit Santa.
                    Sekrit Santa is a tradition that’s based on spreading love... in secret. And in a totally legal way too! Grab your Mojo, hug the Martin and help a lonely WooHoo trough the cold of winter by sending them some virtual warmth. Or heat, in some cases.

How do I participate?
                    Well my brilliant fellow WooHoo, it’s simple!
                    Fill in or out the form at the bottom of this post and send it back to he WooHoodStock Administration Office Officer (that’s me!) by PM. Your form shall then be processed and screened without further reading. Your name will be put into and pulled out of a hat/fishbowl/cookie jar and given to a fellow WooHoo, who in turn is free to do whatever they please. I’m sure you know the drill by now.

Please join in and help make Martinmas look pretty by donating some time and love.
                    You could make artwork, write, vid or even send some words of wisdom, fuzzy thoughts or hugs.
                    You don't have to be artworkilly gifted to participate.

She who giveth shall receive!

Now, as you all know, the WooHoodStock Administration is great at planning.
                    Just send the form this week, I'll shout out along the way.
                    You'll get the assignments next week and they're due for Martinmas, which will be
                    the 19th of December until the 30th of said month
                    It's WooHoodStock. No pressure. Just sign up first.

Form to Nad by PM this week please!

Sekret Santa Form (Do tell us what you like)

Name:
                    TV Shows:
                    Characters/pairings:
                    Colours:
                    PTB:
                    Music/Lyrics:
                    Guilty pleasures:
                    Special requests/No no’s:
                    Awesome post

And done

Comment

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
                      Awesome post

And done
                      Thanks

And yay!

sigpic

Comment

I fell asleep around 7 and woke up at 11:30 and I had a dream about being stranded on a damp and I already had that dream so I knew what to do to get un-stranded, but once we got to the bridge that was supposed to be our salvation the damp broke and there was an impending drowning to be had. I wanted to go for it anyways, but a friend that was in the dream with me stopped me because the water was too cold. Woke up then. Anyways I'll probably be here the whole night again.

Oh, I have a sort of an exam tomorrow. For an internship. If I pass I go to the interview. If I pass that then I get the internship. *sigh* I don't really want it though, but better that than nothing. Then again I might not pass anyways.
                        sigpic
                        Big thanks to josi for avi and sig

Comment

Don't thing negatively! Of course you'll pass! then you can decide if you want it or not.

I forgot to post bits of wisdom yesterday. Blame it on hunting Christmas bits for artworking. Today's bits:

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Nolamom View Post
                            Don't thing negatively! Of course you'll pass! then you can decide if you want it or not.

I forgot to post bits of wisdom yesterday. Blame it on hunting Christmas bits for artworking. Today's bits:
                            http://i77.photobucket.com/albums/j5...atewarning.jpg
                            http://i77.photobucket.com/albums/j5...esaVillage.jpg
                            Thanks.

The first one is definitely true! lol
                            And... I don't get the second one
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Devilish Me View Post
                              Thanks.

The first one is definitely true! lol
                              And... I don't get the second one
                              perhaps you can't really read the first line of it? - Plastic surgeon, Hairdresser, Therapist
                              All those folks keep us together...an entire village of people to keep us going!
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Nolamom View Post
                                perhaps you can't really read the first line of it? - Plastic surgeon, Hairdresser, Therapist
                                All those folks keep us together...an entire village of people to keep us going!
                                Lol, I could read it I just didn't get it Now I do, thanks!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X