No announcement yet.

The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Drat, I just deleted such an insightful post!
    Hm. I'm button happy today...

EDIT: Ah.

Heh. The WooHoodStock Administration offers useless statistics!

Jumble alone filled 829 pages of this thread.
    I'm responsible for only 341 of 'em and I bet most of that is me Icky Moderating you guys.

Then Jann (288) and LJ (219) are in the 200's. That's what nudity does.

Josi, Sarai, Laurie and Wendy have filled over 100 pages (160, 124, 109 and 109). And could be considered as modestly obsessed but upcoming.

And I did soooo not forget MoB with 87 pages.

Bree (66) and Bekki (65) are the ones approaching '69'es (I hope).

Then there's a club of regulars who grace us with their posts on a regular, but more braced way with Dee (37), Oma (25) and EH-T (23).

Finally there's the newer/mostly lurking WooHoos, who are doing quite well. LG has 19 pages, Sil 18, +1 17, estrela 16 and Nolamom 10 pages. Amy has filled about 5 pages and still is responsible for everything.

The numbers all rounded off upwards and might be wrong due to typo and/or faulty math.
    Math. Not meth.
    If I left you out, count your blessings. I will find something else to embarrass you with

And no, the WooHoodStock Administration Office Officer was not even bored today.

Please carry on.
    Last edited by DutchIndeed; 26 October 2011, 11:36 PM.
    Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
    Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

That can't be right!

I mean, lord knows Martin is a fascinating subject, but I surely couldn't have filled that many pages all by myself

I demand a recount!

Comment

Blimey. Seeing that in terms of pages is actually quite scary.

And wow were you bored!

sigpic
        Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
          That can't be right!

I mean, lord knows Martin is a fascinating subject, but I surely couldn't have filled that many pages all by myself

I demand a recount!
          No.

Total Posts 62,028
          Jumble Posts 16,579

Big numbers. *nods*

Heh!

Originally posted by josiane View Post
          Blimey. Seeing that in terms of pages is actually quite scary.

And wow were you bored!

It is. Especially considering how few there are of us really

And I was just curious
          Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

I'm just glad she didn't count words

Comment

Total word count:

*looks up*

Um...
              *shifts*
              I'd never count words...

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                No.

Total Posts 62,028
                Jumble Posts 16,579

Big numbers. *nods*
                Or, to put it another way, Jumble is solely responsible for over a quarter of this entire thread

It is. Especially considering how few there are of us really

And I was just curious
                Well, we have been at it over three years, so I suppose that's some consolation

I'm just glad she didn't count words
                I would really start to worry about her if she did that
                sigpic

Comment

Or, to put it another way, Jumble is solely responsible for over a quarter of this entire thread
                  Indeed.
                  That's a lot, considering how many of there are.

True, that's the only thing saving us from being weird people.

And meh.

sigpic

Comment

Total word count:

*looks up*

Um...
                    *shifts*
                    I'd never count words...

What? You're not going to tell me how many times the word 'Martin' has cropped up in my posts?

Ok, in that case I guess I'm definitely Martin's No. 1 Fan

Only three years? Feels like we've been here forever!

Can anyone remember a time when I didn't have pics of Martin on my kitchen wall? Anyone?

No point in worrying about her Josi - there's no cure, sadly

Comment

What? You're not going to tell me how many times the word 'Martin' has cropped up in my posts?

I think the search engine gives up and starts crying in a corner after 200...

Can anyone remember a time when I didn't have pics of Martin on my kitchen wall? Anyone?
                      *mutters something about RDA*

I'm right here you know...

sigpic

Comment

Never. In. Doubt.

Er... *raises hand*

Although, to be fair, I didn't actually ever see the wall in its completely Martin-less state. I believe it was in a transitional phase from Jack/RDA to Martin the first time the Woohoos descended on your kitchen

You were quite happy to let us relieve you of the Jackpics that were coming down rapidly though, IIRC

No. Indeed. *shakes head sadly*
                        sigpic

Comment

I think the search engine gives up and starts crying in a corner after 200...

*mutters something about RDA*
                          RD who?

I have vague memories of Kevin Costner..........

I'm right here you know...
                          There'd be no point in saying anything if you weren't

Comment

Never. In. Doubt.

Er... *raises hand*

Although, to be fair, I didn't actually ever see the wall in its completely Martin-less state. I believe it was in a transitional phase from Jack/RDA to Martin the first time the Woohoos descended on your kitchen

You were quite happy to let us relieve you of the Jackpics that were coming down rapidly though, IIRC
                            'Couldn't get rid of them fast enough' wood be a more accurate phrase

Comment

Jumble has posted more than 8 times my entire GW posts on this thread alone!!!! WOW, now that's dedication......... I need to stop being such a lurker!!
                              sigpic
                              Thank you ladygris for my lovely sig and avi

Comment

*sticks out tongue*
                                Wait. I have visuals, it's a combination of and .

Originally posted by Madness reigns View Post
                                Jumble has posted more than 8 times my entire GW posts on this thread alone!!!! WOW, now that's dedication......... I need to stop being such a lurker!!
                                Yes. You have 28 posts, so a little over a page.

And that was a Big '69!

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X