Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    I'm watching the Corrie MEGADEATH SPECTACULAR OF DOOM! LIVE!!!

    Which will really confuse the non-UKers
    sigpic
    Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

    Comment


      Originally posted by jumble View Post
      Some of us may be. Some of us may just be reading a book........
      That sounds so... normal!

      Originally posted by josiane View Post
      I'm watching the Corrie MEGADEATH SPECTACULAR OF DOOM! LIVE!!!

      Which will really confuse the non-UKers
      Yes.
      Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

      sigpic
      Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website


      Comment


        Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
        +1, Jelly is one of Joe Mallozzi's dogs:

        ]http://i200.photobucket.com/albums/aa214/missnjack/img_9865.jpg

        she had surgery this morning. We've all been worried. But she's doing well! YAY!

        EDIT: Or, what Jumble said.

        Oh that's good news. Phew! I am relieved for both Joe and Jelly

        *huggles Joe and Jelly carefully*



        Originally posted by jumble View Post
        Some of us may be. Some of us may just be reading a book........
        Anything you care to share?


        Love the song Bekki. Since there's no shoe pics I assume PB won that round then.


        So +1 is no longer thesectretcylon? See Boxeddreams is all well and good but how can a secretly go on thinking of you as "these crete cylon" now.
        sigpic

        Comment


          Originally posted by josiane View Post
          I'm watching the Corrie MEGADEATH SPECTACULAR OF DOOM! LIVE!!!

          Which will really confuse the non-UKers
          Ah, I won't get to see that until very late tonight

          But I'm guessing

          Spoiler:
          Molly will die so as to put an end to that storyline and start Tyrone off on a life of singleparenthood with a child that isn't his. Rita will die because the actress wants to retire. Possibly Ashley will also die because the actor is leaving. Peter will die so that his slutty girlfriend can marry her ex-husband.


          But of course, I could be wrong

          Comment


            Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
            That sounds so... normal!
            I am perfectly normal.

            It's the rest of the world that's crazy

            Yes.
            The Canadians will understand

            Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
            Oh that's good news. Phew! I am relieved for both Joe and Jelly

            *huggles Joe and Jelly carefully*


            Anything you care to share?
            Nope! Not until the author is ready

            Comment


              Originally posted by jumble View Post
              Ah, I won't get to see that until very late tonight

              But I'm guessing

              Spoiler:
              Molly will die so as to put an end to that storyline and start Tyrone off on a life of singleparenthood with a child that isn't his. Rita will die because the actress wants to retire. Possibly Ashley will also die because the actor is leaving. Peter will die so that his slutty girlfriend can marry her ex-husband.


              But of course, I could be wrong
              Spoiler:

              Of course, you could
              Spoiler:
              But you're not gonna be


              And I'm back. It's all far too much drama and heavy breathing
              sigpic
              Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

              Comment


                Originally posted by josiane View Post
                Spoiler:

                Of course, you could
                Spoiler:
                But you're not gonna be


                And I'm back. It's all far too much drama and heavy breathing


                I've been watching it for 50 years, I could probably write the script with my eyes closed

                Although, thinking about it

                Spoiler:
                that wood make 5 funerals and a wedding (including the murder victim who will no doubt be discovered amongst the debris ) and they've been trailering it as '4 funerals and a wedding'. So maybe Ashley gets a reprieve


                .... unless of course they're not counting the murder victim........

                Hm.

                Comment


                  Ah. You will have to wait and see

                  As will I, as we only saw 2 and a half (or 2 and 2 halves) tonight. Looks like they've done for 3 but one could still be resuscitated... and another two are touch and go...

                  We had the wedding though
                  sigpic
                  Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

                  Comment



                    Originally posted by josiane View Post
                    Ah. You will have to wait and see

                    As will I, as we only saw 2 and a half (or 2 and 2 halves) tonight. Looks like they've done for 3 but one could still be resuscitated... and another two are touch and go...
                    Keeping half the population of the UK in suspense are they?

                    We had the wedding though
                    Really?

                    Oh well, I'll probably get to see it at around 1am - babysitting the boys until at least midnight By which time I'll no doubt have to scrape the ice off of poor Woody

                    Comment


                      Oh that sort of reading. Righto! As you were. Don't let me stop you. Enjoy.


                      Interupting your regularly scheduled (or not) Corrie chat to ask Jumble where you got the words for that sig (tears of sorrow, waves of joy). Seems mighty familar to me but can't place it and it's bugging me now.

                      P.S. I don't watch Corrie and never have. I flirted briefly with Neighbours and Home and Away in my youth and, before that, Crossroads (yes yes, I know) but never really got into soaps. I am curious to know who kicked the bucket though.
                      sigpic

                      Comment


                        Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
                        Oh that sort of reading. Righto! As you were. Don't let me stop you. Enjoy.


                        Interupting your regularly scheduled (or not) Corrie chat to ask Jumble where you got the words for that sig (tears of sorrow, waves of joy). Seems mighty familar to me but can't place it and it's bugging me now.

                        P.S. I don't watch Corrie and never have. I flirted briefly with Neighbours and Home and Away in my youth and, before that, Crossroads (yes yes, I know) but never really got into soaps. I am curious to know who kicked the bucket though.
                        The Beatles - Across the Universe

                        Comment


                          Originally posted by jumble View Post
                          The Beatles - Across the Universe
                          Doh! Of course! I should have known that. Thanks.
                          sigpic

                          Comment


                            Corrie victims list for Cags:

                            Spoiler:
                            So far, Ashley and Molly are dead, Peter just flatlined in the hospital so presumably is dead too, Rita has spent all week lying unconscious in the Kabin so who knows if she'll be discovered in time, and the insane Charlotte got her head bashed in by John Stape just before the explosion-cum-tram-crash, but has a faint pulse, apparently, so.


                            I only watch intermittently now, but I grew up with Corrie (my mum's watched it since the start - I was allowed to watch from as soon as my bedtime was late enough) so it's like family, in a way - you may move away but it's still always there!
                            sigpic
                            Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

                            Comment



                              It really does sound like a soap!

                              Not that I'm judging. I sort of like watching As the World Turns. ...And Eastenders. ...And...
                              There. I've said it.
                              Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

                              sigpic
                              Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website


                              Comment


                                Ha! Not far out was I?

                                Maybe they'll keep Charlotte alive for a while just to screw with John's head some more

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X