The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*waves*

Thanks for the well-wishes everyone. I slept all day and am back at work. Left my house 5 minutes later than usual, got to work 25 minutes later than usual. It's been 2 hours and I am still trying to wind down. Blergh.

Hope everyone had a good day!
    sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

good evening WooHoos!

Happy Midwifery Anniversary MoB! Quite the accomplishment.

I think I'm finally caught up at work. I hope so anyway. These long days are killing me.
      I haven't had anything to drink in quite some time. Used to be, one glass of wine got me tipsy, two got me tight, and three put me to sleep. (If I even made it that far!) Sometimes I think about a glass with dinner, but I never seem to bother with buying a bottle, so it's a moot point.
      sigpic

Comment

Jumble and Dutch love the martin art work.

And a lil surprised there is only two pages to catch up in here. Usually you all are a chatty bunch. hope things are alright with everyone. I just had a long day, finally able to get home and relax.

huggles to all the Martin fans.
        sigpic
        Sig made by NAD - THANK YOU SO MUCH

August 27, 2011 official Teslen ship day....mark your calenders.

Comment

Hi woohoos!

Super duper arties, ladies! Beautiful stuff!

Congrats on your anniversary, MoB! that's a lot of bubbas you have brought into the world! What an amazing thing to be proud of!!!
          sigpic

Comment

A little something in black and white - I know it's contrary to Jumble's love of color, but...

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by llp View Post
              Read a great quote:

"Remember, an amateur built the ark, professionals built the Titanic.”
              I was under the impression that Noah was a professional

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
              Booze talk again?
              *shakes head*

*hugs WooHoos*

Haven't got very much to say, but I'll add to the MartinArt to make up for it...

[ccenter]ttp://i168.photobucket.com/albums/u169/DutchIndeed/Sigs/Icons/martinicniojio.jpg

http://i168.photobucket.com/albums/u...insigkjlns.jpg[/center]

I'd lost my MartinArtMojo for a while. I noticed when I looked in my PB sigs album.
              It's one Martin sig against 40 others.

Niiiice Martinart - quality wins over quantity every time

Originally posted by max_omega View Post
              Jumble and Dutch love the martin art work.

And a lil surprised there is only two pages to catch up in here. Usually you all are a chatty bunch. hope things are alright with everyone. I just had a long day, finally able to get home and relax.

huggles to all the Martin fans.
              It goes like that sometimes - some days there are two pages, some days there are twenty

*hugs back*

Originally posted by Nolamom View Post
              A little something in black and white - I know it's contrary to Jumble's love of color, but...

http://i77.photobucket.com/albums/j5...magination.jpg
              Yes, I do have a thing about colours, but I can still appreciate b/w art Love the quote!

Comment

Originally posted by llperkiss
                "Remember, an amateur built the ark, professionals built the Titanic.”
                Originally posted by Jumble View Post
                I was under the impression that Noah was a professional

Not a professional arc builder!
                sigpic

Comment

Not a professional arc builder!

According to the 6th chapter of Genesis, Noah ran a family shipbuilding business

Besides, it wasn't the Titanic's construction that caused it to sink - it was an iceberg and a sleeping Watchman

Comment

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
                    According to the 6th chapter of Genesis, Noah ran a family shipbuilding business

Besides, it wasn't the Titanic's construction that caused it to sink - it was an iceberg and a sleeping Watchman
                    Boy you sure are a party pooper!
                    sigpic

Comment

Loving all the art I have some to do for the Celebration week, just need to actually go grab the caps and open photoshop.

I think I'm almost over my cold too, yippee. Yesterday was the worst and today I'm more coughy than coldy, which I'll take happily Hoping to be over it (or at least 75% more better) by Friday when I pop down to Wendy's
                      Last edited by boxeddreams; 05 October 2011, 08:06 AM. Reason: keyboard, I was not ready to post >_>

Comment

Boy you sure are a party pooper!

I think the correct term is pedant!

Love the quote though; even if it's factually inaccurate. Although even that depends on whether you think the bible is factually accurate itself or not. I've always got a bit stuck on the 900 year old geezer at the start myself... although even he made it to a 69 year so maybe that's a woo hoo sign.

Ah the pre AT5 party. Such fun. The video though! Just minutes and minutes of me stuffing my face... thanks Jumble.

Ah I wish I had cranberry juice and I'd make myself a Woo Hoo tonight.

Congratulations on all those who got reservations for AT6. I'm a bit bummed I can't commit to come with you. I might be able to if there's tickets available still, after I find out whether I actually have a job in the new year or not. I should have found out 2 weeks ago (oh bummocks, maybe could've gone had I known then) but local authorities move slower than glaciers so will not know until the next big meeting now and who knows when that is. I can't bring myself the care much either way at the moment, even though I suppose I should - y'know, little thing like my whole lifestyle/life/ability to keep a roof over my head depends on it.

I'm a bit of a crap woo hoo these days so I'll just squishy huggle you all and waft some broccoli smoke your way. No no, I am NOT running and not stripping off to do so either!
                        sigpic

Comment

*wanders through, distributing huggles*
                          sigpic
                          Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

From Facebook (here) :

"To help ease the wait time til Friday, we have a special surprise for you... the one and only Jonathon Young (aka J-Yo, aka Nikola Tesla) is going to do a Q+A (a la style of Tapping Tuesday) tomorrow!!

Have a question for Jonathon? Ask it here in the comments section. He will choose a few to answer tomorrow afternoon! Thanks Jonathon!!"

Comment

*hugs Cags*

Hey Woohoos!

So, the midwife I am replacing while on maternity leave has decided to come back 2 months early! Ack! I don't yet know what this means about my ability to work and I'm really nervous about it. I will know next week, but I think I could use lots of positive employment vibes!

Also: remember that stage combat weekend I did back in August? I got a few pics from it. It's the class called 'playing the wound' that I joked should have been called 'playing the death.' Here we are fighting with foam swords because it was all about actually hitting your partner and mortally wounding them, only off-limits target was the face. Three photos here:

Spoiler:

I want to get them photoshopped to look more bad@ss tho!

Getting ready to go fight with real swords tonight. *g*
                              sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

*hugs Cags and sends good vibes for the job*

*hugs MoB and sends good vibes too*
                                Also, awesome pictures from your stage combat!

I watched the AT5 Cocktail Party vid for the time. I lol'd all the way through. I so can't wait to meet all of you! *hugs everyone*

A Woo Hoo (the drink) sounds good. I will have to make one some day. (Maybe we should have some at a Woohoo party before AT6! )
                                sigpic
                                Live Peace. Speak Kindness. Dwell in possibility.
                                My Livejournal. | My fanfictions. | My videos. | My twitter.
                                Beautiful avi and sig are birthday presents fom josiane!

Comment

Working...
                                X