Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
    And yet you still drink it?

Absolutely! It's WooHoo Flexi-Law which means we pretty much make it up as we go along In the clause referring to Anderson's, we give all non-UK WooHoos a whole lifetime to comply, but UK WooHoos are more strictly policed - you MUST come to Anderson's within 5 years of joining

The whole thing is designed to be intimate, that's why there is a limit on the number of tickets available I was really lucky to be so close to the front last time, but it won't bother me if I'm further back next time
    I accidentally drunk it the first time, I thought it was my cup and it was my friends... and then since it wasn't awful (due to the lemonade) I had more!

5 years? I have time then

I'm just happy to go/have gone Seating doesn't matter.

Originally posted by MidwifeOnBoard View Post
    I am starting my 'AT6 auction savings' now.
    Hope to sit near you again then

Comment

Originally posted by boxeddreams View Post
      I accidentally drunk it the first time, I thought it was my cup and it was my friends... and then since it wasn't awful (due to the lemonade) I had more!
      It's actually called a Spritzer, can be made with either lemonade or soda water, and is drunk by lightweights

I wonder if Josi's tried it

5 years? I have time then
      Indeed you do

I'm just happy to go/have gone Seating doesn't matter.

Hope to sit near you again then
      Doesn't matter at all

I have absolutely no idea where this came from............

Comment

Thanks It always seems to be Sunday nights that I don't sleep - worst night of the week for it
        *hugs* Must be something about Sundays. I don't suffer generally with not being able to sleep, but if I ever have a bad night it always seems to be a Sunday too.

Have you heard that Damian will soon be writing for a Universal Solider series?
        No... do you know anything more?

It's actually called a Spritzer, can be made with either lemonade or soda water, and is drunk by lightweights

I wonder if Josi's tried it
        I'm not *that* much of a lightweight, thankyouverymuch. I can handle wine undiluted
        Just not that much of it

Nice wp
        sigpic
        Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Originally posted by josiane View Post
          *hugs* Must be something about Sundays. I don't suffer generally with not being able to sleep, but if I ever have a bad night it always seems to be a Sunday too.
          It's mostly been since Michael - that was a Sunday night.

No... do you know anything more?
          Article here Now people are worrying about how it will affect Sanctuary.

I'm not *that* much of a lightweight, thankyouverymuch. I can handle wine undiluted
          Just not that much of it
          You're right, I apologise

You can drink two whole glasses now that I've got tiny ones!

Nice wp
          Thanks

That may well be my new favourite picture...................

Comment

Good morning all. Have absolutely nothing to say, my mind is still asleep! Just letting you know I am among the living (or walking dead) = not sure which right now!

Oh Jumble, I like the 2nd one better then at the first drawing!
            sigpic

Comment

Read the article, Jumble. Remember, Sanctuary is back at 13 weeks again. I'm sure this is going to be 13 weeks or less as well plus there will be other writers as well. Damian can handle that and Sanctuary. Shouldn't be a problem at all as long as they don't shoot at the same schedule. After all, he doen't go to cons, and he is an owner of their production company. Could be the company is partially involved as well...????
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by llp View Post
                Good morning all. Have absolutely nothing to say, my mind is still asleep! Just letting you know I am among the living (or walking dead) = not sure which right now!

Oh Jumble, I like the 2nd one better then at the first drawing!
                Thanks Opinions seem to be split between the two Doesn't bother me, I won't be using them, they're just for the challenge

Originally posted by llp View Post
                Read the article, Jumble. Remember, Sanctuary is back at 13 weeks again. I'm sure this is going to be 13 weeks or less as well plus there will be other writers as well. Damian can handle that and Sanctuary. Shouldn't be a problem at all as long as they don't shoot at the same schedule. After all, he doen't go to cons, and he is an owner of their production company. Could be the company is partially involved as well...????
                I know, I doubt there'll be a problem.

I hope Martin's not directing, I don't think it's something I could watch - even for him

Comment

I am a long time lurker 1st time poster in this thread. I wanted to show my love to Martin Wood. Love the discussions and the love all of you show.
                  sigpic
                  Sig made by NAD - THANK YOU SO MUCH

August 27, 2011 official Teslen ship day....mark your calenders.

Comment

Originally posted by max_omega View Post
                    I am a long time lurker 1st time poster in this thread. I wanted to show my love to Martin Wood. Love the discussions and the love all of you show.
                    MAX!!! *huggles*

Welcome to the insanity thread Stick around, it's fun here and we LOVE having newbies join us

Comment

Welcome!
                      sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

I've just checked the properties on my Martin folder.........

264GB
                        28,001 files
                        1,044 folders

Comment

Welcome aboard. Always glad to have newbies join us. It won't take long to become one of the Woohoos! You have the right attidute!
                          sigpic

Comment

264GB
                            28,001 files
                            1,044 folders

What you think this is obsessive or something!
                            sigpic

Comment

Oh is that what a Spritzer is? *alcohol uneducated*
                              What's it called when you add Apple Sourz in too? (... not quite a cocktail) as that was my accidental sippage.

/waits for 'monstrosity'

Comment

MAX!!! *huggles*

Welcome to the insanity thread Stick around, it's fun here and we LOVE having newbies join us
                                *huggles* back

You inspired me to check the thread out with all your Martin Art. Oh and i love insanity....you have visited the JY/Tesla thunk thread right....we are kings and queens of insanity.

264GB
                                28,001 files
                                1,044 folders
                                WOW!!! I my computer doesn't even have that much space on it. At least i think its only a 250gb hard drive. That is crazy.

At least you know its well used space.
                                sigpic
                                Sig made by NAD - THANK YOU SO MUCH

August 27, 2011 official Teslen ship day....mark your calenders.

Comment

Working...
                                X