No announcement yet.

The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just came back from a "storage" place after buying a few more boxes for my crystal. They actually have a "wine cellar" there for wine storage. I wonder if we WooHoos could get a key!

I wonder why they have to "store" it - I mean really, store it - don't they want to drink it!
    sigpic

Comment

MoB very exciting!

Huggles to all WooHoos under the weather

Oh no! Not much wine left? Tragedy!

New beds are truly wonderful. I got a Tempurpedic a couple of years ago and just love it.
      sigpic

Comment

Hello Woohoos!

I see we have a wine tragedy going on at the Peaks. I'm crossing my fingers that it gets solved quickly!

Also, *hugs Nad and Wendy for their cold* Feel better soon! Both of you.

Re-AT6 - now that I have a bit more time - November 2012 is too far for me to say for sure. Right now, I don't even know if I'm doing another semester in College or if I'm going to Uni next fall. So, when I know that, I can have a better idea. But I will definitly look into it!

Also, I think the audition went well. I had FUN, which I think is great! The results and my group for next year should tomorrow or Friday. *sits down and waits*

Originally posted by josiane View Post
        This Peak woohoo has just got home, so now there's just Jumble, Wendy and Nad left with all the wine and food I had a lovely few days with everyone, so much fun and food Woohoomeets are the best

*huggles you all* Now I'm back home I'll have to actually catch up properly with everyone else's news
        Glad to know you're home safe.

Originally posted by MidwifeOnBoard View Post
        Hey Woohoos!

I just got some exciting news and no one is awake/around for me to share it with so...

Spoiler:
        I don't know if I mentioned that I am taking an acting class that culminates on on-location shooting of the scenes we have been preparing. I took this class on top of doing the extra work to get a better feel of what is involved in camera-based theatrical production for some new media stuff I am writing and want to produce in 2012, since my entire performance background is in live theater.

This class is taught by a filmmaker and a casting director. It's not a strict acting class, per se, but more, how to present yourself in your best light on film. In fact, I am going on location to shoot my 2 scenes tomorrow, and I'm pretty excited.

Now for the weirdly awesome news. The CD's assistant called me this morning because Eve (the CD) wants me to come in and read for a small role in an indie film she is casting. Oh. Em. Gee. It's only an audition and not the job, obviously, but it was NOT something I expected AT ALL. I'm kind of bugging. In a good way. I had to share with some people I knew would squee just a little with me.
        AWESOME! That is very exciting! Keep us updated!

Originally posted by wine_buyer View Post
        Sanctuary will back on Friday's
        Clicky
        YAY! Then Canadians can start watching it live with people in the US again. *selfish*
        And *crosses fingers for better ratings* (And a S5! )
        sigpic
        Live Peace. Speak Kindness. Dwell in possibility.
        My Livejournal. | My fanfictions. | My videos. | My twitter.
        Beautiful avi and sig are birthday presents fom josiane!

Comment

Well, another exciting day tomorrow....going to tell them I am moving out the end of next month and pack my crystal glasses. Not sure I can take so much excitement in one day. So I think I'll go to bed early tonight, like around midnight!

I also did a stupid thing yesterday. I made me a tortilla/refried beans/cheese too hot and burned my lip on the melting hot cheese. Now I have a blister/scab on my lower lip...not very bright! And it hurt yesterday....a real oweey!

"Waves" at Bekki!
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LadyGalaxyJ View Post
            Hello Woohoos!

I see we have a wine tragedy going on at the Peaks. I'm crossing my fingers that it gets solved quickly!
            Don't worry, if all else fails there is a pub three minutes away

Also, *hugs Nad and Wendy for their cold* Feel better soon! Both of you.
            You can include me in that - woke up this morning with my nose streaming

Re-AT6 - now that I have a bit more time - November 2012 is too far for me to say for sure. Right now, I don't even know if I'm doing another semester in College or if I'm going to Uni next fall. So, when I know that, I can have a better idea. But I will definitly look into it!
            Yes, it is a long way away - my current thinking is that I probably won't go, for various reasons.

Off to the Heights of Abraham this morning - hoping we've seen the last of the rain for today

Comment

Comment

Looove that banner Jumble!

Woooohoooo on the '69 PAGES!
                sigpic
                Big thanks to josi for avi and sig

Comment

Ooohhh lovely banner Jumble!

Yay for 2969 pages! WTG Woohoos!
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
                    You can include me in that - woke up this morning with my nose streaming
                    *hugs Jumble too*

Oh I love it! And it's at the top of the page, so we get to see it each time we come here (for a while anyway).
                    sigpic
                    Live Peace. Speak Kindness. Dwell in possibility.
                    My Livejournal. | My fanfictions. | My videos. | My twitter.
                    Beautiful avi and sig are birthday presents fom josiane!

Comment

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooOOOOOoOoOo 69 page!!!

Pretty pretty banner
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by MidwifeOnBoard View Post
                        Hey Woohoos!

I just got some exciting news and no one is awake/around for me to share it with so...

Spoiler:
                        I don't know if I mentioned that I am taking an acting class that culminates on on-location shooting of the scenes we have been preparing. I took this class on top of doing the extra work to get a better feel of what is involved in camera-based theatrical production for some new media stuff I am writing and want to produce in 2012, since my entire performance background is in live theater.

This class is taught by a filmmaker and a casting director. It's not a strict acting class, per se, but more, how to present yourself in your best light on film. In fact, I am going on location to shoot my 2 scenes tomorrow, and I'm pretty excited.

Now for the weirdly awesome news. The CD's assistant called me this morning because Eve (the CD) wants me to come in and read for a small role in an indie film she is casting. Oh. Em. Gee. It's only an audition and not the job, obviously, but it was NOT something I expected AT ALL. I'm kind of bugging. In a good way. I had to share with some people I knew would squee just a little with me.
                        Very cool.

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

Glad you like the banner

My cold symptoms came to nothing *bounces*

Oh, and we've found an AWESOME way to annoy Nad - you just have to say "Windmill!" or start singing this song

Comment

Oh dear, poor Nad! That'll make her want to go home...
                            sigpic
                            Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
                              Glad you like the banner

My cold symptoms came to nothing *bounces*

Oh, and we've found an AWESOME way to annoy Nad - you just have to say "Windmill!" or start singing this song
                              That song would drive me bonkers as well!
                              sigpic

Comment

That's somewhat of a devilish postcount

Originally posted by josiane View Post
                                Oh dear, poor Nad! That'll make her want to go home...
                                Apparently not - she's not homesick at all - yet

Comment

Working...
                                X