The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Devilish Me View Post
    Now I'm left to wonder what mud pie and mysterious bridge mean! New Wooohooo cocktail???
    Well sadly, the ones that could translate it are well you know they're partying and having too much fun to translate for us.

Or maybe they are just swimming and haven't had the time yet.

I have a feeling what happens in WooHoo land stays in WooHoo land and we'll never hear the real story, just little bits and pieces!

Well, I've got to eat some breakfast, shower and get dressed. Today it the day I sign my new lease on my apartment.
    Last edited by llp; 22 August 2011, 07:18 AM.
    sigpic

Comment

Congrats on signing your lease, Laurie!

After 4 full days of combat, I feel strange to be at home without a weapon in my hand. On the bright side, I've totally found my people in the fight community and I am going to do my rapier & dagger cert this fall.

Also, it looks as though my credentialing is set and I WILL be starting my new job on Sept 6! YAY! My moving fund needs lots of cash right now.

ETA: I should have mentioned in the Martin moment from yesterday, that the fight master took an AWFULLY long time to call cut. It seemed like I was dying for freaking ever!
      sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

Originally posted by MidwifeOnBoard View Post
        Congrats on signing your lease, Laurie!

After 4 full days of combat, I feel strange to be at home without a weapon in my hand. On the bright side, I've totally found my people in the fight community and I am going to do my rapier & dagger cert this fall.

Also, it looks as though my credentialing is set and I WILL be starting my new job on Sept 6! YAY! My moving fund needs lots of cash right now.

ETA: I should have mentioned in the Martin moment from yesterday, that the fight master took an AWFULLY long time to call cut. It seemed like I was dying for freaking ever!

Hmmmm....did he jump up first then yell cut!
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by llp View Post
          Hmmmm....did he jump up first then yell cut!
          Heh. He would have if he were physically capable, I'm sure!

I gotta tell you, the fightmasters are seriously bad@ss. I'm in awe.
          sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

Now I'm left to wonder what mud pie and mysterious bridge mean! New Wooohooo cocktail???
            Probably! but I think they'll never tell us the truth!

Minus point of the day: Burnt my legs(was wearing shorts) while baking my steak...some oil came on me when I turned it(mom had already baked hers in it so there was a lot of oil left in it) Ouch!
            sigpic

Comment

Next update from the Peak Woohoos: Sarai has just left, after cooking us a lovely dinner of burgers, and now we're settling in with some SG1 on the tv
              sigpic
              Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Originally posted by josiane View Post
                Next update from the Peak Woohoos: Sarai has just left, after cooking us a lovely dinner of burgers, and now we're settling in with some SG1 on the tv
                Jealous!! Home safe, thank you all for a lovely time.

*ambles off to unpack *

Comment

Is there anyone here that's going to DragonCon? If so, have you heard about the threat? Claire told me about it and gave me this address about the FBI message:

I don't know if it is a fake or what, but it is sick!
                  sigpic

Comment

Is there anyone here that's going to DragonCon? If so, have you heard about the threat? Claire told me about it and gave me this address about the FBI message:

That's so insane! I know some people who are going from my time in Atlanta(wanted to go myself too!) but this is insane. Eww if it is real that is.
                    sigpic

Comment

I think MoB is going... I loose track of all the conventions.
                      sigpic
                      Big thanks to josi for avi and sig

Comment

I think MoB is going... I loose track of all the conventions.
                        In that case, I hope she sees the comments! Mob - if you see this email then go up 3 to the one I wrote before this. I don't know if it's for real, but Claire mentioned it to me and gave me the website. Apparently there is a threat out on the DragonCon. In fact, I'll post the site again for you:
                        http://www.thehunterslair.com/index.php?showtopic=25711
                        sigpic

Comment

Evening Woohoos!
                          First day back in school all done! It went really well and I think I'm happy to be back and working again. I realised I missed the people a lot. And Monday is my worst day, so the rest of the week should go smoothly!

Originally posted by MidwifeOnBoard View Post
                          Woohoo for the moving fund!

And re-the D*C threat: It's absolutely crazy if it's real. People these days...
                          sigpic
                          Live Peace. Speak Kindness. Dwell in possibility.
                          My Livejournal. | My fanfictions. | My videos. | My twitter.
                          Beautiful avi and sig are birthday presents fom josiane!

Comment

First day of students went well except there was no air conditioning - it was an oven in my classroom! I seem to have a good bunch of kids this year. My 7th period was a little talkative.

I don't know what to think about the DragonCon threat. If it's real, it's just so unbelievable.

Glad that everyone at the Peaks has had such a great weekend.
                            sigpic

Comment

I'm going. This has been out there for quite a while. Here is what the D*C folk have officially said about it.
                              sigpic

Comment

*happy dances for WooHoo meet*

Nothing else new to report. Super busy at work. Char still looking for work. Dad still recovering from lung removal.

Congratulations for milestone posts!
                                Happy Birthday's to those I missed.
                                *squishy huggles to all in need*
                                *squishy huggles to everyone else*
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X