No announcement yet.

The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This Peak woohoo has just got home, so now there's just Jumble, Wendy and Nad left with all the wine and food I had a lovely few days with everyone, so much fun and food Woohoomeets are the best

*huggles you all* Now I'm back home I'll have to actually catch up properly with everyone else's news

Oh, and *bounces for AT6*
    sigpic
    Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Originally posted by josiane View Post
      *huggles you all* Now I'm back home I'll have to actually catch up properly with everyone else's news

Glad to hear you got back safely!! Busy, busy day, going to try and have a nice relaxing evening and do some artworking

And *bounces too*

Comment

Turns out we just had an earthquake here! I was writing at my computer and felt a little dizzy. So I looked up and saw my water was sloshing and my computer going back and forth, then I looked around and noted/felt that my entire apartment was moving. Wild. Also, Kali is totally freaked out.
        sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

Originally posted by josiane View Post
          This Peak woohoo has just got home, so now there's just Jumble, Wendy and Nad left with all the wine and food I had a lovely few days with everyone, so much fun and food Woohoomeets are the best

Glad you had a good journey We did notice that it was awfully quiet here after you left ...............

We've just finished up the Chicken, ham and leek pie with new potatoes, broccoli and cauliflower - followed by that delicious Bakewell Pudding smothered in double cream..... YUMMEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!

And Nad showed her true colours by drinking half a bottle of wine in less than half an hour

Comment

Originally posted by MidwifeOnBoard View Post
            Turns out we just had an earthquake here! I was writing at my computer and felt a little dizzy. So I looked up and saw my water was sloshing and my computer going back and forth, then I looked around and noted/felt that my entire apartment was moving. Wild. Also, Kali is totally freaked out.
            I just saw about that on the news. Magnitude 5.9, centred in Virginia. That's a pretty big quake for your part of the world Hope your cat recovers quickly

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
            Glad you had a good journey We did notice that it was awfully quiet here after you left ...............

We've just finished up the Chicken, ham and leek pie with new potatoes, broccoli and cauliflower - followed by that delicious Bakewell Pudding smothered in double cream..... YUMMEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!

And Nad showed her true colours by drinking half a bottle of wine in less than half an hour

Blimey, Nad! And sounds good
            sigpic
            Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Originally posted by MidwifeOnBoard View Post
              I felt some tremors and thought they were made by the Woohoos...somebody was jumping off the couch and fell off, didn't they, but it looks like all the commotion (and bouncing) with AT6 might have caused it.

The tremors were felt all the way up in Michigan. I was near the Flint area, so I didn't feel them, but my husband works in Dearborn and his building was moving in a slow, wavy motion. Glad you're okay.
              sigpic
              I used to trek amongst the stars, now I gate to them

Comment

Woooooohooooo on AT6!!!!!!!!! Great news!

I'm in Austria at the Alpes having a wonderful time, walking barefeet on the grass(haven't done that sice forever) and having the crazy urge to sing "theee hilllls are alive with the soun of muuuusic..."

*hugs for the quake...*sounds terrifying...
                sigpic
                Big thanks to josi for avi and sig

Comment

Originally posted by LadyGalaxyJ View Post

Alright, this Woohoo is leaving for her second day of school! I also have my dance audition tonight to stay in the program I'm in. Good vibes appreciated.
                  *hugs you all*

And I hope the Peaksers are having fun!
                  *sends good vibes*

Originally posted by Bekki View Post
                  *skips in*

*huggles everyone*

*sends kisses to the Peaks*

Curses - AT6 is smack bam in the middle of my showcase season for agents. Bugger! I was starting to trickle some dollars into a savings fund! Poo bum weeeee!

Completed my first dance class without sitting out since i slipped my discs today. Hoorah for healing!

*huggles everyone again*
                  When did you slip discs? *ouch*! Glad you're healing

Originally posted by Jumble View Post

MMmmmm bakewell pudding....

Originally posted by Devilish Me View Post
                  Woooooohooooo on AT6!!!!!!!!! Great news!

I'm in Austria at the Alpes having a wonderful time, walking barefeet on the grass(haven't done that sice forever) and having the crazy urge to sing "theee hilllls are alive with the soun of muuuusic..."

*hugs for the quake...*sounds terrifying...
                  barefeet on grass is like barefeet on sand! I mean, different obviously but you know, nice as well
                  sigpic
                  ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ my fanfics ~ my twitter ~ teslen thread ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

Comment

Sounds as if all the WooHoos are busy and productive in various pursuits. Glad things are going well and that the earthquake was not severe. I could go for some chicken and leek pie for dinner about now - got some to spare?
                    sigpic

Comment

MoB - as Carter use to say when her father made comments - Welcome to my world! Glad to hear no one was hurt! I know earthquakes are not normal at your end of the country. But from what I understand, a bad one doesn't have to be as hard as they hit on the West Coast to cause a lot of hurts and pains. So happy to hear this one was only a really really bad shaking!

Jumble - I sent you a message on GW mail! Read it please! Think you will appreciate it!

This had been a sleep in day & do nothing day and I love it. Time to make dinner! Then pack a box! See ya all later.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Nolamom View Post
                        Sounds as if all the WooHoos are busy and productive in various pursuits. Glad things are going well and that the earthquake was not severe. I could go for some chicken and leek pie for dinner about now - got some to spare?
                        Sorry, it's all gone

Originally posted by llp View Post
                        MoB - as Carter use to say when her father made comments - Welcome to my world! Glad to hear no one was hurt! I know earthquakes are not normal at your end of the country. But from what I understand, a bad one doesn't have to be as hard as they hit on the West Coast to cause a lot of hurts and pains. So happy to hear this one was only a really really bad shaking!

Jumble - I sent you a message on GW mail! Read it please! Think you will appreciate it!

This had been a sleep in day & do nothing day and I love it. Time to make dinner! Then pack a box! See ya all later.
                        Just seen your pm's - WooHoooood!!!

We're supposed o be having a long-lie-in-laze-around-in-pjs-day, but we're all already up Still, that gives us more time to laze around I guess
                        Last edited by Jumble; 24 August 2011, 01:58 AM.

Comment

Good morning to you. I fell asleep on the recliner chair in my living room and just woke up. Checking my mail then I think I'll go to sleep in my new bed. Very nice. I don't wake up in the middle of the night like I use to. Amazing how a new unbroken in bed can help!

sigpic

Comment

just saw this on twitter and I thought to share with u: http://www.documentcloud.org/documen...ck-layton.html
                            sigpic
                            My vids Sig made by me

Comment

Hey Woohoos!

I just got some exciting news and no one is awake/around for me to share it with so...

Spoiler:
                              I don't know if I mentioned that I am taking an acting class that culminates on on-location shooting of the scenes we have been preparing. I took this class on top of doing the extra work to get a better feel of what is involved in camera-based theatrical production for some new media stuff I am writing and want to produce in 2012, since my entire performance background is in live theater.

This class is taught by a filmmaker and a casting director. It's not a strict acting class, per se, but more, how to present yourself in your best light on film. In fact, I am going on location to shoot my 2 scenes tomorrow, and I'm pretty excited.

Now for the weirdly awesome news. The CD's assistant called me this morning because Eve (the CD) wants me to come in and read for a small role in an indie film she is casting. Oh. Em. Gee. It's only an audition and not the job, obviously, but it was NOT something I expected AT ALL. I'm kind of bugging. In a good way. I had to share with some people I knew would squee just a little with me.
                              sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

Sanctuary will back on Friday's
                                Clicky
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X