• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
    Yep, totally sober

Nad on the other hand, totally NOT!!!!

She's been a total surprise to us all

Or do I mean 'shock'?????
    Hmmm! Well maybe we better hear her side of the story first!

Glad you are all having a great time....really wish I could have made it over. I would sure beat packing boxes!
    Seriously, have fun and do everything I would like to do but feel I'm getting too old to do anymore!

I THINK I AM GOING TO SCREAM - - I keep getting more pages on the house to sign or initial and now some of them are not making any sense to me.....oh hell most of them don't make sense to me, but these are just totally f.....ed up!

Oh and read this article - very informative about the demise of females in humanity:

http://www.facebook.com/l.php?u=http...ml&h=FAQC3Tytv
    Last edited by llp; 25 August 2011, 06:08 PM.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by llp View Post
      Hmmm! Well maybe we better hear her side of the story first!

Glad you are all having a great time....really wish I could have made it over. I would sure beat packing boxes!
      Seriously, have fun and do everything I would like to do but feel I'm getting too old to do anymore!

I THINK I AM GOING TO SCREAM - - I keep getting more pages to sign or initial and now some of them are not making any sense to me.....oh hell most of them don't make sense to me, but these are just totally f.....ed up!
      Oh don't you worry, we're doing everything you'd have done and then some - and no, I'm not letting her give you her side of the story until she gets safely back home

She's actually admitting that the wine we are reduced to drinking is bloody awful, but she's still drinking it

It's the WooHoo Way

Comment

Oh don't you worry, we're doing everything you'd have done and then some - and no, I'm not letting her give you her side of the story until she gets safely back home

She's actually admitting that the wine we are reduced to drinking is bloody awful, but she's still drinking it

It's the WooHoo Way
        First if you are sober enough to do this....look back one note and take a look at the article I just posted...or wait, let me see if I can post it again:

Okay - very informative and short!

As for drinking a really awful wine - is it worse than that Sanctuary wine we tried. That went down the sink after a few sips if you remember. I mean, we have to have some standards don't we! And that was pretty awful!
        sigpic

Comment

Nothing, and I really mean absolutely NOTHING can be worse than that Sanctuary wine

Although I will admit this stuff comes a pretty close second

But it does have 13.5% alcohol, so it's doing it's job

Comment

Nothing, and I really mean absolutely NOTHING can be worse than that Sanctuary wine

Although I will admit this stuff comes a pretty close second

But it does have 13.5% alcohol, so it's doing it's job
            I know, that was really sad stuff and it cost me $30 for each bottle - one I have and one given to Amanda. Sure glad she didn't drink it! I would have been banned from AT#... for ever!

So, are more people showing up tomorrow (Friday) to expand your little gathering? Hope so, you three shouldn't be left to your on vices - you need some new ones!
            sigpic

Comment

Sleep? Sleeping? This is a WooHoo holiday - we don't expect to sleeeeep!!!
              Right... So you go and sing and dance and drink and have fun for us.
              And my head is going to hit my pillow very soon... for us. ;P

Hmmmm! And this is the sober you!???
              Exactly my thought.

Oh and read this article - very informative about the demise of females in humanity:

Hmmm... That's not cool. Boohoo! (No, I don't have anything more to say. I'm too tired to think.)
              sigpic
              Live Peace. Speak Kindness. Dwell in possibility.
              My Livejournal. | My fanfictions. | My videos. | My twitter.
              Beautiful avi and sig are birthday presents fom josiane!

Comment

Jumble can't be drunk--she's still typing legibly!
                sigpic

Comment

I know, that was really sad stuff and it cost me $30 for each bottle - one I have and one given to Amanda. Sure glad she didn't drink it! I would have been banned from AT#... for ever!

So, are more people showing up tomorrow (Friday) to expand your little gathering? Hope so, you three shouldn't be left to your on vices - you need some new ones!
                  Nope, it's just us, left to our own devices and drinking wine that tastes absolutely ghastly but hey it has ALCOHOL init

gonna be fun driving home Saturday morning......................

Comment

Originally posted by Nolamom View Post
                    Jumble can't be drunk--she's still typing legibly!
                    Don't you believe it! i'm just backspacing a LOT!!

There's an awaful lot of "Oh god's" goingon here at the moment - from b oth of us.................

Can you believe Nad is really this drunk?

Yes, I admit it - I'm a very bad influence

Can't believe I can actually spell that
                    Last edited by Jumble; 26 August 2011, 01:09 AM. Reason: correcting spelling before Josi sees it............

Comment

Don't you believe it! i'm just backspacing a LOT!!

There's an awaful lot of "Oh god's" goingon here at the moment - from b oth of us.................

Can you believe Nad is really this drunk?

Yes, I admit it - I'm a very bad influence

Can't believe I can actuallyt spell that

Hmmmm you missed one of your backspace corrections! ACTUALLYT - close but .... well
                      Now go to sleep. It is after 3 am there. I'm going to make some dinner so I'll say bye for now. (again!)
                      sigpic

Comment

It's past 4pm (edit: that's AM, apparently) here and we're watching my Martin vids - both the published and unpublished ones - yes Martin there are unpublished ones which you will never see....

I hope.........

I do wish Nad wood stop giggling...............
                        Last edited by Jumble; 26 August 2011, 01:10 AM.

Comment

I think there's a strong chance we might fallasleep sometime very soon

Comment

Pretty!!

Originally posted by Nolamom View Post
                            Here's a gif for you to begin/end rants with hehehe http://i77.photobucket.com/albums/j5...0gifs/rant.gif
                            Hehehe, I like that! *snurches*

Ok, so with a total shortage of alcohol Nad and I have spent the last two hours completely dissecting Martin's life, morals, talents etc, and come to the conclusion that he's AWESOME!!!

So there!
                            It took 2 hours to reach the conclusion he's awesome? I'm surprised you didn't reach it quicker! I thought his awesome-ness was a given

Well, it's good to know I won't be around to witness the decline in the female population. That will be a very sad day indeed

I think there's a strong chance we might fallasleep sometime very soon
                            Nooooooooo no sleeping please, chat to me! I've just spent four hours in bed unable to sleep so I'm bored and lonely...

Edit: Actually, considering it's been over half an hour since you last posted, I suspect you're already asleep

*wanders around thread and tidies up*
                            sigpic
                            ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ my fanfics ~ my twitter ~ teslen thread ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

Comment

Made these

And now I'm going to attempt to get to sleep again
                              sigpic
                              ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ my fanfics ~ my twitter ~ teslen thread ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

Comment

Ahem. *I* was asleep. Only because I'm really Really ill, but still, I'm not the one who was up drinking all night.

sigpic
                                Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

Working...
                                X