The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
    Indeed it is Heaven knows how long it'll be before my family gets one - Suz is far too much in love with her horse I keep telling her she needs to hurry up before I'm too gaga to babysit
    Ahhhh, I can understand that, but you still have plenty of time ahead of you and I'm sure you'll get to babysit a new baby.

MoB, have a great afternoon at the pool! And I want to see pictures of that costume when it's done!

And congrats Auntie Dee! And welcome to the world Ana.
    sigpic
    Live Peace. Speak Kindness. Dwell in possibility.
    My Livejournal. | My fanfictions. | My videos. | My twitter.
    Beautiful avi and sig are birthday presents fom josiane!

Comment

Originally posted by LadyGalaxyJ View Post
      Ahhhh, I can understand that, but you still have plenty of time ahead of you and I'm sure you'll get to babysit a new baby.
      I'm not so sure, the virus that I had made me feel very old But I'm sure when I stop feeling so tired I'll work my way back to feeling 25 again

From Twitter:

peterwingfield Peter Wingfield
      Official - Sanctuary ADR in MTL next week. Martin Wood thought it could be best ep yet. Better than Normandy even. Can't wait to see it.
      Is that even possible?

Mind you, Martin is such an optimist - he always thinks his latest ep is the best ever

*huggles him*

Comment

I'm not so sure, the virus that I had made me feel very old But I'm sure when I stop feeling so tired I'll work my way back to feeling 25 again
        I think so too. *sends healing vibes*

From Twitter:
        peterwingfield Peter Wingfield
        Official - Sanctuary ADR in MTL next week. Martin Wood thought it could be best ep yet. Better than Normandy even. Can't wait to see it.
        Is that even possible?

Mind you, Martin is such an optimist - he always thinks his latest ep is the best ever

*huggles him*
        I don't know! But I can't wait to see it!

But when I read that, I stopped at "MTL". And I went "Peter Wingfield is coming to MY town!"
        sigpic

Comment

Awww! Baby news everywhere!

Yeah, I'm happy I think. It just came as a shock when we learned the news. I was talking to my other cousin yesterday and we decided we needed to get together soon (with the new mom), so there's that. I can't wait to meet to new addition to the family. I have no brother or sister, so second cousins are as close to nephews and nieces as I'll get. (Thanks for the cheering up Jumble. I think I kind of needed somebody to tell me that. *hugs*)

So Dee, I think I know how you feel right now. A new baby in the family is great news!
          *hugs you* Sorry to hear about the circumstances taking the shine off the news, but congratulations for your new cousin! Hope you get to meet the little one soon

Originally posted by Devilish Me View Post
          Aaaaaaaaaaa! We just came back from the hospital and the little one is born!!! <3 So cute, there'll be pics and a vid latter on fb SQUEEEEEEEEE! sO CUTE!
          Congratulations Auntie Dee! And welcome Baby Ana! Is she your first niece/nephew? Welcome to the auntie club if so

From Twitter:

Is that even possible?

*huggles him*
          *iz excited*
          sigpic
          Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

LG and Dee, congrats on the new addition to your families!

*hugs WooHoos* For some are pregnant with the joy of life.
            Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
            Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Baby news #2 for me! My cousin from Toronto just called. She's pregnant with her third. Baby is due in March! That one just made me super happy because I knew how much they wanted another one. They have two boys. They want a girl. *crosses fingers for them*
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                LG and Dee, congrats on the new addition to your families!

*hugs WooHoos* For some are pregnant with the joy of life.
                So THAT's where my belly came from...
                sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

Devilish Me, LadyGalaxyJ - this is so much lovely news! Please take my congrats!
                  sigpic

Comment

Welcome to the thread BigBear

Comment

*waves*

Welcome BigBear!
                      sigpic
                      Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Originally posted by MidwifeOnBoard View Post
                        What belly? o.o *scratches head*

Welcome to the thread BigBear!
                        Last edited by LadyGalaxyJ; 31 July 2011, 12:04 PM.
                        sigpic

Comment

Lots of babies!! Congrats to LGJ and Dee *huggles* and welcome to the world little ones!

Comment

Baby news #2 for me! My cousin from Toronto just called. She's pregnant with her third. Baby is due in March! That one just made me super happy because I knew how much they wanted another one. They have two boys. They want a girl. *crosses fingers for them*
                            Aww!

Originally posted by MidwifeOnBoard View Post

*waves at BigBear*
                            Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                            Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Well, popping my head out for some fresh air and all I read about is new babies....congrats to all the aunts and mothers-to-be and all those concerned.

Quick question or translation please: Sanctuary ADR in MTL next week. - all I understand is the words...what does ADR and MTL mean ---- is MTL Montreal by any chance but ADR totally alludes me.

Well so much for me chattering away .... back to work. Still need to pack a few boxes today and back to my book. So much to do and time is fleeting by quickly....oh and I have my conference from Thursday thru Sunday as well. OMG - even more things to do!

*BIG HUGGLES* for all!
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by llp View Post
                                Quick question or translation please: Sanctuary ADR in MTL next week. - all I understand is the words...what does ADR and MTL mean ---- is MTL Montreal by any chance but ADR totally alludes me.
                                MTL is Montreal, you're right. And ADR is looping.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X