good luck, Bekki!
    sigpic

Comment

*hugs WooHoos*

(Yes LJ, perfect name! )

Good luck to Bekki!

*sends the usual good vibes to LJ*

Originally posted by LadyGalaxyJ View Post
      I like the idea of a sig party! I already have only one sig on, but I can definitly contribute with some of the sigs I had since I'm on GW. (Though, that won't be too much, as I've only been here for a year.) But it's what I have so ! And really? The first ones? My very first is horrible. ._.

*leaves huggles to be picked up since everyone went to bed*
      The horrible ones are by far the best ones. Plus, I'm sure we all have 'em.
      Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
      Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
        Sig party? Hm? What? I'm all for sharing loverly sigs! I'll have to backtrack a page or two and see what's up w/ that. Sounds like it could be tons of fun!
        *tackle hugs LJ* Good to see you

In case you haven't had time to backtrack, the 'Farewell to sig rotation party' is because from August 5th we will no longer be able to have rotating sigs. See here: http://forum.gateworld.net/threads/8...osting-of-sigs

I love you all. I'm still alive. Could use...you know...the usual good vibes, lol. Ugh, if we ever get another kid we'll have to name him/her after y'all. "Yes, dear. Woohoo is a perfectly lovely name...yes it is...yes. It IS!"

*blows kisses and rushes off*
        Poor child

*sending masses of good vibes and hugs*

*waves to Bekki and LadyG* Just come in and post every sig you've ever made regardless of how 'good' or 'bad' the are - the idea is to have some fun and bring a bit of sparkle back to the thread

Comment

Hey Jumble - hope you're feeling better. You realized that this weekend was the original weekend you were planning to visit. And, you would have been sick or recooperating......glad you came when you were feeling better, hope you get well soon.

If there is anyone wondering why I haven't been around very much recently - Well, I'm out looking for an apartment and also packing. Not a lot of time for other things. Sorry, but I won't be around much the next many weeks until I get everything settled.

I did get a chance to post the AT6 info but actually it's only a notice of a promise of a notice, so not the real thing??? but still informational???? Whatever!!!

*Huggles* for everyone, even if you don't need one!

And a wave to Wendy! Since she is just sitting there doing nothing!
          sigpic

Comment

Good luck, Bekki*

I WANT TO PARTY! I don't have many sigs, BUT I WANT TO PARTY. I'll bring... ME!

Originally posted by Sarai View Post
            Jumble, I think you have a fair excuse for being slightly grammar-impaired *hugs again*

By the by, is anyone else experiencing trouble with the jump to first unread post thing? It's not been working for me for a few days now. Honestly, if it's not one thing it's your mother...

EDIT: Josi, surely not the really old bad ones?? No one ever needs to see those again...
            I'm having that problem, too. Oh, well. More exercise for my finger to scroll down the page /bright side

Originally posted by llp View Post
            Hey Jumble - hope you're feeling better. You realized that this weekend was the original weekend you were planning to visit. And, you would have been sick or recooperating......glad you came when you were feeling better, hope you get well soon.

If there is anyone wondering why I haven't been around very much recently - Well, I'm out looking for an apartment and also packing. Not a lot of time for other things. Sorry, but I won't be around much the next many weeks until I get everything settled.

I did get a chance to post the AT6 info but actually it's only a notice of a promise of a notice, so not the real thing??? but still informational???? Whatever!!!

*Huggles* for everyone, even if you don't need one!

And a wave to Wendy! Since she is just sitting there doing nothing!
            *waves*

I was reading... that's not nothing

Good luck with your move. It's all go, go, go
            sigpic
            Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

*hugs Laurie*

Originally posted by m_wendy_r View Post

Well, that is the best thing to bring!
              Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
              Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Good luck, Bekki*

I'm having that problem, too. Oh, well. More exercise for my finger to scroll down the page /bright side

*waves*

I was reading... that's not nothing

Good luck with your move. It's all go, go, go
                Like Nad says, YOU are definitely the best thing to bring...... as long as you're accompanied by your two friends - Wine and Broccoli

*hugs*

Yes Laurie, I did realise that. Sooooo glad we changed the dates

Comment

*waves to Dee and LJ*

Comment

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! A Party!!!!!!!!!

I don't have lots of sigs, but I'll sure be there... maybe I could make more!!!!!Not much time... Hmm, better get to work! *giggles*

*bounces off of the padded walls* Awesome!

*Waves back to Jumble

and to Josi and Sil* ))
                    sigpic
                    Big thanks to josi for avi and sig

Comment

Fabulous, wonderfully Jumbly and Woohooish invitation, Jumble!

Originally posted by LadyGalaxyJ View Post
                      I like the idea of a sig party! I already have only one sig on, but I can definitly contribute with some of the sigs I had since I'm on GW. (Though, that won't be too much, as I've only been here for a year.) But it's what I have so ! And really? The first ones? My very first is horrible. ._.

*leaves huggles to be picked up since everyone went to bed*
                      Everyone's first ones are horrible So we'll all be in the same boat when we get to posting them

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
                      Sig party? Hm? What? I'm all for sharing loverly sigs! I'll have to backtrack a page or two and see what's up w/ that. Sounds like it could be tons of fun!

I love you all. I'm still alive. Could use...you know...the usual good vibes, lol. Ugh, if we ever get another kid we'll have to name him/her after y'all. "Yes, dear. Woohoo is a perfectly lovely name...yes it is...yes. It IS!"

*blows kisses and rushes off*
                      *sends hugs and positive vibes*
                      I think Woohoo is a lovely name

I hope that you'll be able to party with us and post your old sigs too though

Originally posted by Bekki View Post
                      *bounces in* Ola, woohoos!!!

*hears...well, reads the word party and does a happy dance* sounds like fun to me! I haven't had my images function enabled (so that I can scrape every last penny out of my internet ) but boy oh boy, this looks like a fabulous reason to turn it back on!!! I don't even know what my sig is at the moment...

*huggles everyone*

*huggles Jumblie for icky poo virus*

I have an audition for uni today...best go and get ready for it *kisses everyone*
                      Hope the audition went well! Your sig is Cassandra!Rose snogging the Doctor, btw
                      *squee*

Edit: *waves to Dee*
                      sigpic
                      Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Since yesterday my mood is very good (awwww Ship Day )
                        I have just a couple of sigs but I'll have fun watching yours!
                        sigpic
                        My vids Sig made by me

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                          *hugs Laurie*

Well, that is the best thing to bring!

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
                          Like Nad says, YOU are definitely the best thing to bring...... as long as you're accompanied by your two friends - Wine and Broccoli

*hugs*

Yes Laurie, I did realise that. Sooooo glad we changed the dates
                          Oh, I'll always bring wine and broccoli.
                          sigpic
                          Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

Originally posted by Devilish Me View Post
                            Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! A Party!!!!!!!!!

I don't have lots of sigs, but I'll sure be there... maybe I could make more!!!!!Not much time... Hmm, better get to work! *giggles*

*bounces off of the padded walls* Awesome!

*Waves back to Jumble

and to Josi and Sil* ))
                            It doesn't matter how many or how few sigs you have, just come along and help us perk up the thread

You can always head up the cheering section - Ooohs and Ahhhhs are always appreciated

Originally posted by josiane View Post
                            Fabulous, wonderfully Jumbly and Woohooish invitation, Jumble!

I hope you appeciate the enormous restraint I had to exercise in order to NOT put only Martinsigs in there

Everyone's first ones are horrible So we'll all be in the same boat when we get to posting them
                            OMG! I was looking through my files earlier and some of mine made me cringe

So do we start with the early ones and move through, or just post randomly?

*sends hugs and positive vibes*
                            I think Woohoo is a lovely name

I hope that you'll be able to party with us and post your old sigs too though
                            Yes LJ, please try to be here - it just woodn't be the same without all your Joesigs
                            *hugs*

Oh, I'll always bring wine and broccoli.
                            Good, good

And can I just say, we don't just have to post our own sigs - if you've had any made for you as pressies you should all post those too

Edit: Have they stopped the rotators already, or is signavatar down?

Comment

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
                              I hope you appeciate the enormous restraint I had to exercise in order to NOT put only Martinsigs in there
                              Of course

OMG! I was looking through my files earlier and some of mine made me cringe

So do we start with the early ones and move through, or just post randomly?
                              I was wondering that. Or maybe start with the recent ones and work backwards? What does anyone else think?

And can I just say, we don't just have to post our own sigs - if you've had any made for you as pressies you should all post those too
                              Absolutely! Pull 'em all out
                              sigpic
                              Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

This calls for ......... Martinpicspam!!!!

Ahh, the snuggle jacket - haven't seen that for a while

Comment

Working...
                                X