The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Estrela View Post
    *hugs Nad* I hope your dad's recovery is muuuuch shorter than you anticipate. I'd say try not to worry but we're talking about your dad. It's harder to stay worry free when it's someone you cherish.

Jumble was kind enough to supply the pics and kickstart my muse for this
    http://i386.photobucket.com/albums/o...4ja/MW/MW4.jpg

but since I suck at text can someone think of what to add?
    That's just Awesome Estrela!!! And I agree with Nad, it doesn't need text

Any chance you can do me a tut for how you get that effect?

Seeing that you have a separate MW file in your PB did make me smile

*leaves behind extra huggles for whenever the other Woohoos come back to the thread*

*skips out singing*
    *snags a huggle*

He has that effect on me too

Comment

Ooh, Estrela - that's brilliant! Makes Martin look like a super hero...well, more like a super hero than normal
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Bekki View Post
        Ooh, Estrela - that's brilliant! Makes Martin look like a super hero...well, more like a super hero than normal

Soooo true.........

Comment

*bounces in*

Awesome news - the sig kb size has been upped to 100!!!! WooHooooood!!!!

Originally posted by Greg View Post
          We will up the allowable size to 100kb. 50kb is too small IMO.

Originally posted by Greg View Post
          100kb should now be possible.
          That'll make for much better quality sigs

Just remember that the 100kb includes everything in your sig - pics and text/links - and the maximum overall size is still 700 x 200px.

It also makes it easier to remember now that 100kb is the limit for both sigs AND pics posted on the threads

*bounces out*

Comment

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
            I can absolutely guarantee that the two of them are not lurking

But one of them might be

Helpful.

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
            As for how dad is doing Jumble, still not very good. The last few days have been a little worse than before, maybe because his IV has been causing him trouble. They did move him back to the hospital he was first in, because his situation has somewhat improved. In a couple of weeks he might be transferred to a rehabilitation center. But yeah, imprvement. Sort of.
            *hugs* Any improvement in that kind of situation is a great improvement. Sending you and all of your family best wishes and support Nad

Originally posted by Estrela View Post
            *hugs Nad* I hope your dad's recovery is muuuuch shorter than you anticipate. I'd say try not to worry but we're talking about your dad. It's harder to stay worry free when it's someone you cherish.

Jumble was kind enough to supply the pics and kickstart my muse for this
            []http://i386.photobucket.com/albums/oo302/estrela4ja/MW/MW4.jpg[/]
            Estrela I'm not sure it needs any text - it's absolutely GORGEOUS !!!

Comment

My cousin just gave birth. I didn't even know she was pregnant! I don't know if I'm happy or upset. I know that her dad (mom's brother) and my mom had issues over the years. But I thought 1) we were over that and 2) he still could have told us about the pregnancy. They sent the email to every one in the family but us. It's my other uncle (the one brother my mom is close to) who said it to us and forwarded the email. We would never have known if he hadn't.

*huggles all Woohoos needing them and sends good vibes*
              *huggles everyone else too*
              sigpic
              Live Peace. Speak Kindness. Dwell in possibility.
              My Livejournal. | My fanfictions. | My videos. | My twitter.
              Beautiful avi and sig are birthday presents fom josiane!

Comment

Can I just say that Damian Kindler has an impossible hair!

Also. My sister in law went in labor!
                sigpic
                Big thanks to josi for avi and sig

Comment

Originally posted by LadyGalaxyJ View Post
                  My cousin just gave birth. I didn't even know she was pregnant! I don't know if I'm happy or upset. I know that her dad (mom's brother) and my mom had issues over the years. But I thought 1) we were over that and 2) he still could have told us about the pregnancy. They sent the email to every one in the family but us. It's my other uncle (the one brother my mom is close to) who said it to us and forwarded the email. We would never have known if he hadn't.

*huggles all Woohoos needing them and sends good vibes*
                  *huggles everyone else too*
                  *huggles for family rifts* I know what that's like, having not been in touch with my parents or brothers for nearly 20 years. Not that I'm really sad about it, but it's a shame when things are like that.

I say be happy - you've got a brand new second cousin! Maybe it's time for your generation to get together and build some bridges

I've just had a very interesting conversation. An aunt that I haven't heard from in a loooooong time just called me and asked if I wood be willing to take part in a DNA test. Apparently a lady has been in touch with her who thinks she may be the biological daughter of one of my other aunts. Sadly, that aunt died a couple of years ago, and if this really is her daughter it's a real tragedy because she and her husband were never able to have children It wood have been nice for them to have met. Apparently they need my DNA because I'm the eldest in the female line.

Originally posted by Devilish Me View Post
                  Can I just say that Damian Kindler has an impossible hair!
                  That's........ random

Also. My sister in law went in labor!
                  WooHooood! Let us know if you get a nephew or niece Auntie Dee!!!

Comment

*huggles for family rifts* I know what that's like, having not been in touch with my parents or brothers for nearly 20 years. Not that I'm really sad about it, but it's a shame when things are like that.

I say be happy - you've got a brand new second cousin! Maybe it's time for your generation to get together and build some bridges

I've just had a very interesting conversation. An aunt that I haven't heard from in a loooooong time just called me and asked if I wood be willing to take part in a DNA test. Apparently a lady has been in touch with her who thinks she may be the biological daughter of one of my other aunts. Sadly, that aunt died a couple of years ago, and if this really is her daughter it's a real tragedy because she and her husband were never able to have children It wood have been nice for them to have met. Apparently they need my DNA because I'm the eldest in the female line.

That's........ random

WooHooood! Let us know if you get a nephew or niece Auntie Dee!!!
                    Was trying to make a sig with his pic... and his hair is impossible!

It's gonna be a niece And her name's gonna be Ana Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!
                    Still no news though...
                    sigpic

Comment

Was trying to make a sig with his pic... and his hair is impossible!
                      I thought that might be what you meant Curly hair is a pain to cut round

It's gonna be a niece And her name's gonna be Ana Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!
                      Still no news though...
                      Aw, that's lovely Be patient, it could be several hours before you hear anything

Comment

Yeah, I'm happy I think. It just came as a shock when we learned the news. I was talking to my other cousin yesterday and we decided we needed to get together soon (with the new mom), so there's that. I can't wait to meet to new addition to the family. I have no brother or sister, so second cousins are as close to nephews and nieces as I'll get. (Thanks for the cheering up Jumble. I think I kind of needed somebody to tell me that. *hugs*)

So Dee, I think I know how you feel right now. A new baby in the family is great news!
                        sigpic
                        Live Peace. Speak Kindness. Dwell in possibility.
                        My Livejournal. | My fanfictions. | My videos. | My twitter.
                        Beautiful avi and sig are birthday presents fom josiane!

Comment

Originally posted by LadyGalaxyJ View Post
                          Yeah, I'm happy I think. It just came as a shock when we learned the news. I was talking to my other cousin yesterday and we decided we needed to get together soon (with the new mom), so there's that. I can't wait to meet to new addition to the family. I have no brother or sister, so second cousins are as close to nephews and nieces as I'll get. (Thanks for the cheering up Jumble. I think I kind of needed somebody to tell me that. *hugs*)
                          You're very welcome

This thread and the people in it have dragged me up from the depths of gloom over the last few days

So Dee, I think I know how you feel right now. A new baby in the family is great news!
                          Indeed it is Heaven knows how long it'll be before my family gets one - Suz is far too much in love with her horse I keep telling her she needs to hurry up before I'm too gaga to babysit

Comment

*waves*

Congrats on the new cousin LGJ

Dee- let us know how things go with your SIL.

Estrela- fab sig!

Thinking about hitting the public pool this afternoon. Going to pick up a wedding dress first though. I'm deconstructing it for a Steampunk Lucia di Lammermoor costume for Dragon Con. Andi can't wait to take the stage blood and splatter me with it.
                            sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

Aaaaaaaaaaa! We just came back from the hospital and the little one is born!!! <3 So cute, there'll be pics and a vid latter on fb SQUEEEEEEEEE! sO CUTE!
                              sigpic

Comment

Aaaaaaaaaaa! We just came back from the hospital and the little one is born!!! <3 So cute, there'll be pics and a vid latter on fb SQUEEEEEEEEE! sO CUTE!
                                WooHoooood!!!!! Congratulations Auntie Dee!!!!! *sends huggles to Ana and her mommy*

Comment

Working...
                                X