Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
    WooHood on 11,000 posts!!!

And yes. Especially the really bad old ones.
    Maybe we could even throw in a re-do the sig challenge. ...Or a re-do someone else's sig challenge
    That idea has endless possibilities

*thinks*

*runz off to hide Martinsigs*

It's also jumping to the top of the page when I post

*waves to Aveo*

Comment

Originally posted by Sarai View Post
      Congrats on 11,000 Josi

Oooh Nad I like your re-do someone elses sig challenge idea!! Although woodn't want anyone to get offended...
      Meh. We could show those really bad old sigs and allow the WooHoos to have fun with *those*

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
      Of course! It's the WooHoo Way

Absolutely! ALL sigs, not just your PTB ones
      True that

And I forsee a whole bunch of S/J sigs
      Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
      Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Meh. We could show those really bad old sigs and allow the WooHoos to have fun with *those*

True that

No doubt there'll be a lot of RDA/Jack sigs too, but that's ok - I'll just look the other way

*washes mouth out*

Looks like the Sanctuary crew are anticipating a take up for S5....

@damiankindler:
        First day directing the @SanctuarySeries 2 pt finale, tweeps! Gonna be huge. Cool Magnus / Will / monsters story. Super Shock Ending.

Comment

Originally posted by Sarai View Post
          Congrats on 11,000 Josi

Oooh Nad I like your re-do someone elses sig challenge idea!! Although woodn't want anyone to get offended...
          I like it too! That could be a lot of fun

Of course! It's the WooHoo Way
          Woohoos rock!

Doesn't someone have that on a shirt?

The really bad ones? I'm not sure I want to do that - Martin might just pick the wrong moment to come and lurk
          You could always post a disclaimer if you get back as far as your Jack ones

*hugs back* You woodn't believe how long it's taking me to type each post - it's like my brain and my fingers have had a row and aren't talking to each other
          *hugs*
          Now then, Jumble's Brain and Jumble's Fingers. Whatever has happened between the two of you, there's no reason to take it out on Jumble herself by refusing to cooperate on her typing. If you can't work it out, then at least be civil for her sake.

Yeah... they're still by far the majority of the sigs I have
          sigpic
          Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Originally posted by josiane View Post
            I like it too! That could be a lot of fun

Woohoos rock!

Doesn't someone have that on a shirt?
            *looks at avi* Well wood you believe it? Apparently he does

You could always post a disclaimer if you get back as far as your Jack ones
            Er...... I didn't say that I'd go that far I'm sure I can find enough other sigs to avoid such..... blasphemy

*hugs*
            Now then, Jumble's Brain and Jumble's Fingers. Whatever has happened between the two of you, there's no reason to take it out on Jumble herself by refusing to cooperate on her typing. If you can't work it out, then at least be civil for her sake.

I don't think they're listening to you, in fact I think my brain has gone off in a huff - I'm feeling a little dizzy, so I think I should get back to bed and give them time to think about how they're going to work out their differences

That's somewhat remiss of you - maybe you should go make some Martinsigs so he doesn't get upset with you

Last edited by Jumble; 28 July 2011, 01:02 PM. Reason: keep missing out words :rolleyes:

Comment

*looks at avi* Well wood you believe it? Apparently he does

I don't think they're listening to you, in fact I think my brain has gone off in a huff - I'm feeling a little dizzy, so I think I should get back to bed and give time to think about how they're going to work out their differences
              That sounds like a good plan Woodnight, sleep well!

That's somewhat remiss of you - maybe you should go make some Martinsigs so he doesn't get upset with you

I should, definitely. My sig mojo has been low anyway for a while, maybe the sig party will kickstart it again
              sigpic
              Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Hmm, off to bedfordshire for me as well. Can hardly keep my eyes open !

Night all *hugs*

Comment

If Jumble's posting all her sigs does that include all her RDA/Jack ones too???
                  sigpicMy Fanfic

Comment

No doubt there'll be a lot of RDA/Jack sigs too, but that's ok - I'll just look the other way

*washes mouth out*
                    Well... for the sake of nostalgia and celebration...

Looks like the Sanctuary crew are anticipating a take up for S5....
                    *Looks at SyFy and hopes they do too*

I think that counting my bad early ones, they might just be the majority of mine as well.

EDIT: Woodnight, ladies!
                    Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                    Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

That sounds like a good plan Woodnight, sleep well!
                      *sigh* Again with the quoting me before I've had time to edit

I should, definitely. My sig mojo has been low anyway for a while, maybe the sig party will kickstart it again
                      Hopefully it'll give mine a kick too

WoodNight WooHoos *huggles*

*huggles Martin*

Comment

Originally posted by Aveo_amacus View Post
                        If Jumble's posting all her sigs does that include all her RDA/Jack ones too???

See my previous post

It could depend on how much broccoli is brought to the party.........

Besides, I think I may have deleted them all

Comment

Jumble!

Woodnight all
                          sigpicMy Fanfic

Comment

I like the idea of a sig party! I already have only one sig on, but I can definitly contribute with some of the sigs I had since I'm on GW. (Though, that won't be too much, as I've only been here for a year.) But it's what I have so ! And really? The first ones? My very first is horrible. ._.

*leaves huggles to be picked up since everyone went to bed*
                            sigpic
                            Live Peace. Speak Kindness. Dwell in possibility.
                            My Livejournal. | My fanfictions. | My videos. | My twitter.
                            Beautiful avi and sig are birthday presents fom josiane!

Comment

Sig party? Hm? What? I'm all for sharing loverly sigs! I'll have to backtrack a page or two and see what's up w/ that. Sounds like it could be tons of fun!

I love you all. I'm still alive. Could use...you know...the usual good vibes, lol. Ugh, if we ever get another kid we'll have to name him/her after y'all. "Yes, dear. Woohoo is a perfectly lovely name...yes it is...yes. It IS!"

*blows kisses and rushes off*
                              sigpic

Comment

*bounces in* Ola, woohoos!!!

*hears...well, reads the word party and does a happy dance* sounds like fun to me! I haven't had my images function enabled (so that I can scrape every last penny out of my internet ) but boy oh boy, this looks like a fabulous reason to turn it back on!!! I don't even know what my sig is at the moment...

*huggles everyone*

*huggles Jumblie for icky poo virus*

I have an audition for uni today...best go and get ready for it *kisses everyone*
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X