The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bekki View Post
    I'm here Although it's getting close to bed time again!

*huggles Jumblie back*

weehee, just powered through 4000 words of fic, go plot bunnies!!!

And now I think I must asleep, got to be rested for my pin sticking appointment in the morning...yikes

*kisses all the woodiehoos goodnight*
    4000 words? I doubt I could write 400

Good luck with the tests And WoodNight to you too *hugs*

Edit: Glad to hear that Nad, I was starting to worry that you coming down on the side of the cupcakes

Comment

Cupcakes over PTB? Never!

...Unless...

No. Never!
      Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
      Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

*steals a cupcake*

*huggles Woohoos while eating the cupcake*

*runs out*
        sigpic

Comment

wait...cupcakes over PTB...like, cupcakes raininf over PTB, cupcake-covered PTB? I could handle that! *noms*

actually, I totally accidentally ingested some gluten at some point during the evening, so I might leave the nomming to you ladies...

...I'll just lick off the icing ...

(ok, really going to bed now! And since when do I gutter up the thread?)
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
            Cupcakes over PTB? Never!

...Unless...

No. Never!
            Unless???

wait...cupcakes over PTB...like, cupcakes raininf over PTB, cupcake-covered PTB? I could handle that! *noms*

actually, I totally accidentally ingested some gluten at some point during the evening, so I might leave the nomming to you ladies...

Yes, I think that may well have been Nad's 'unless'

Comment

Gutter up? I actually thought cupcake covered PTB was cute!
              Ok... untill you mentioned licking.

Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

Mmmmmmm..........

Comment

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
                  Unless???

Yes, I think that may well have been Nad's 'unless'

As The Lady on the Parkbench always says: ''I'm a licker, not a biter. Stronger muscles and pounds lighter''.

*sighs*

Nad goes for the inside, not the out...
                  That won't make it better.

I'll just... hide under the bus.

sigpic

Comment

*hands Nad a shovel to dig herself out of that hole - or deeper in *

Comment

It's not even 9 am yet and y'all are already deep in the gutter licking icing of OPTB!

Awesome.
                      sigpic

Comment

*hands Nad a shovel to dig herself out of that hole - or deeper in *
                        Meh. Just cover it up instead.

And to make matters worse, I keep seeing my sig where AT is sticking out her tongue

Originally posted by starlover View Post
                        It's not even 9 am yet and y'all are already deep in the gutter licking icing of OPTB!

Awesome.
                        It's well into the afternoon here, so we're allowed.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                          Meh. Just cover it up instead.

And to make matters worse, I keep seeing my sig where AT is sticking out her tongue
                          It's faith!

It's well into the afternoon here, so we're allowed.
                          Weird timezones!
                          I just started my day; you're already half way in it!

*drinks more coffee to wake up*
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post

Awesome.
                            Oh, is there a specific time of day for that? I thought any time was good

Comment

It's a little bit related to Sanctuary

sigpic
                              Big thanks to josi for avi and sig

Comment

It wood be super soon, and it's pure SPECULATION on the part of hopeful Santuary fans There's no harm in hoping is there?

I seriously doubt GABIT wood go for it in 2011

No harm, just a little fun speculation. I know 2011 is soon but you have to consider that for an event featuring all the cast and part of the crew, ensuring everyone is there is best achieved in or about the time they are filming. Besides, you never know what the future holds and
                                given the amount of money raised at the last event, they should stike while the iron is hot. For example, the further we get from the end of SG1, the lesser the ticket sales seem to be for Creation Stargate conventions.

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

Working...
                                X