Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
    Yeah yeah *yawns*

*wraps Martin up in The Quilt to protect him* We will not blame him! NOT! *stamps feet*

Er...... yeah, I guess maybe I am just possibly getting a teensy little bit tired......

See? I helped.

Sounds like a brilliant idea to me But I wonder how many Government Officials we'd have to go through and how many forms we'd have to fill in to get the ball rolling

Ok, I've lost count of how many hours I've now been awake, so I think I'll just toddle off upstairs and see if I can nod off.

WoodNight WooHoos *huggles*

*drags The Quilt back upstairs*

Jeez, it's gotten heavy all of a sudden...........

Yeah... The paperwork kind of sucks the fun out of it.

WoodNight!
    Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
    Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

WOOD MORNING!!!!

The sun is rising, it's too cold for birds to be singing, and I am awake!!!

*huggles everyone*

Although, I could really go back to sleep...snoooooozy....
      sigpic

Comment

Yeah yeah *yawns*

*wraps Martin up in The Quilt to protect him* We will not blame him! NOT! *stamps feet*

Er...... yeah, I guess maybe I am just possibly getting a teensy little bit tired......

Sounds like a brilliant idea to me But I wonder how many Government Officials we'd have to go through and how many forms we'd have to fill in to get the ball rolling

Ok, I've lost count of how many hours I've now been awake, so I think I'll just toddle off upstairs and see if I can nod off.

WoodNight WooHoos *huggles*

*drags The Quilt back upstairs*

Jeez, it's gotten heavy all of a sudden...........

Me thinks you need a nap. I took about a 3 hour one and feel....ah...still tired. But if I go back to sleep now, I'll wake up around 1 am and won't be able to fall back to sleep. Me also thinks I need to get back on a regular schedule. But I've finished my new book - "Sarah"....all edited (thanks to my special Jumble editor) and have started my next one - "The Lucky Charm" - so I need to quit thinking about the idiots that run this country (and try to screw us at every turn) - and more about....I don't know - how about life (no too big a topic) - hmmm - I know - shakes head and empties out all the crap about politics - and thinks about Sanctuary. Ah - much nicer!
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
          See? I helped.
          Yes you did

Yeah... The paperwork kind of sucks the fun out of it.

WoodNight!
          Paperwork in general sucks. I have a whole pile of it to get through - but it's ok, it's behind my laptop so I can't see it as long as I keep the lid up

Originally posted by Bekki View Post
          WOOD MORNING!!!!

The sun is rising, it's too cold for birds to be singing, and I am awake!!!

*huggles everyone*

Although, I could really go back to sleep...snoooooozy....
          *huggles Bekki* We're having a heatwave here atm, but I've just heard we're expecting torrential rain later today

Originally posted by llp View Post
          Me thinks you need a nap. I took about a 3 hour one and feel....ah...still tired. But if I go back to sleep now, I'll wake up around 1 am and won't be able to fall back to sleep. Me also thinks I need to get back on a regular schedule. But I've finished my new book - "Sarah"....all edited (thanks to my special Jumble editor) and have started my next one - "The Lucky Charm" - so I need to quit thinking about the idiots that run this country (and try to screw us at every turn) - and more about....I don't know - how about life (no too big a topic) - hmmm - I know - shakes head and empties out all the crap about politics - and thinks about Sanctuary. Ah - much nicer!
          I slept for 8 hours and am now more tired than I was when I went to bed

Yep, the book is finished and I'm looking forward to the next one!

Three more weeks until I get to see Carentan.........

The talk on the GABIT thread is that TSE2 probably won't be until 2013. I hope they're wrong
          Last edited by Jumble; 27 June 2011, 02:08 AM.

Comment

*waves*

*walks out again*

Sorry not much of a talker last few days...been quite busy But I'm still alive
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
              *waves*

*walks out again*

Sorry not much of a talker last few days...been quite busy But I'm still alive
              Glad to hear it

*hugs*

Comment

Going offline for a few days people....have fun. See you in a while!
                sigpic

Comment

Where are you off to?

Comment

Finally found some inspiration to PS........

Last edited by Jumble; 27 June 2011, 11:00 AM.

Comment

*hugs WooHoos*
                      *waves at Bekki, Laurie, Jumble and Jann*
                      *waves at lurking WooHoos*

Jumble, I so love that sig!

You woman of mystery...
                      Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

*hugs WooHoos*
                        *waves at Bekki, Laurie, Jumble and Jann*
                        *waves at lurking WooHoos*

Jumble, I so love that sig!
                        Thank you *hugs back*

I started making it with the intention of putting it in my 26000th post, but then I forgot and posted it five posts too early This short-term memory loss is a pain

So now I'll have to make something else...................

Comment

Thank you *hugs back*

I started making it with the intention of putting it in my 26000th post, but then I forgot and posted it five posts too early This short-term memory loss is a pain

So now I'll have to make something else...................
                          Call it youthfull enthousiasm...

sigpic

Comment

*flops into thread*
                            Conference all done! It's been a crazy few days, super busy, but really good. Now I can get back to being on holiday

Jumble, love the new artwork! Wowee!
                            *leaves huggles for the Woohoos to pick up when they come back*
                            sigpic
                            Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Call it youthfull enthousiasm...
                              Yeah, let's call it that

Originally posted by josiane View Post
                              *flops into thread*
                              Conference all done! It's been a crazy few days, super busy, but really good. Now I can get back to being on holiday
                              Glad you enjoyed the conference. Gosh, you'll need a new filing cabinet in your brain to store all that new information Have fun for the rest of your trip - steamboat trip huh? On the Mississippi? Wow!

Jumble, love the new artwork! Wowee!
                              *leaves huggles for the Woohoos to pick up when they come back*
                              Thanks

*picks up huggle*

It's 9am, and I've already PSed a new wp this morning (betcha can't guess which pic I've used ) - I seem to be on a roll. Which is somewhat of a relief, because since all that stuff with the Artwork thread I haven't felt like making anything and was worried that my PS mojo had gone for good

Now let's see if I can actually manage to remember to put into the right post this time

*checks postcount* 3 to go............

Comment

*hugs Josi*

It's 9am, and I've already PSed a new wp this morning (betcha can't guess which pic I've used ) - I seem to be on a roll. Which is somewhat of a relief, because since all that stuff with the Artwork thread I haven't felt like making anything and was worried that my PS mojo had gone for good

Now let's see if I can actually manage to remember to put into the right post this time

*checks postcount* 3 to go............
                                *cheers the Mojo on*

So. 3 to go hours ago. You need to post.

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X