The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
    That's what you get for making snap judgements when you meet people - you should have waited until you got to know me better before committing to staying here a whole week

Hmmmmm! For once I guess I will agree with you!
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by llp View Post
      Now wait a second...I claim being older, but that makes me wiser! But Jumble, my goodness, I didn't realize what a bad influence she could be...dear me!
      Now I don't know who to believe! Hhmm...You two are probably encouraging each other!
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by MidwifeOnBoard View Post
        LOL

If I can be of any help let me know. Even if it means sending it to me and having me mail it to you when I get back. $50 shipping for a silver pendant seems rather a lot.

Time for a brief nap before getting ready to travel!
        Thanks I will do if need be. Actually found somewhere in the UK that supplies the same one now so might just buy it here (even though it's a lot more expensive!) Dither dither!

*mumbles something about "rip off Britian" *

Happy travelling!

That's what you get for making snap judgements when you meet people - you should have waited until you got to know me better before committing to staying here a whole week

Yet again.... *snort*

OK must go, I'm being nagged by a small person. We're off out in the sunshine to do some worm wrangling.
        sigpic

Comment

Where have all the mature WooHoo women to look up to gone?
          Derailed us youngens will be! Derailed!

*hugs WooHoos*
          Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
          Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post

*hugs WooHoos*
            Were there ever women like that here? Must have been before my time
            *hugs back*
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Leo1 View Post
              *hugs back*
              *blinks*

Now that you mention it...

Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

*hugs WooHoos*
                We're still here, aren't you looking up to us and learning some very important life lessons?

*hugs back*
                All of us 'older' WooHoos are like that..... you were just expecting different lessons, weren't you?

Comment

We're still here, aren't you looking up to us and learning some very important life lessons?

All of us 'older' WooHoos are like that..... you were just expecting different lessons, weren't you?
                  The 'lessons' learnt here are more fun, anyway
                  sigpic

Comment

Um... sure, sure...
                    There's um... Yeah!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Sarai View Post
                      I have a nephew...

Congratulations Auntie Sara!!!
                      Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
                      Ditto that x2.

Congratulations Auntie Sara. Being an auntie just rocks.

Squishy huggles and possy vibes for Bree to be split three ways between Char, Dad and Bro.

Quick question for anyone from U.S. who has sent stuff to the UK before. How much did it cost you? Just wondering if $50 shipping fee (plus customs charges when it lands to the tune of about £15) sounds excessive... it's a very small item I want to order, under $100.
                      Thank you Cags

As far as shipping goes, it is very high to ship to the UK. I sent Jumble a very lightweight bracelet and a very lightweight Mickey Mouse Peace badge and the total shipping was $80 (US)

*hugs WooHoos*
                      sigpic

Comment

Um... sure, sure...
                        There's um... Yeah!
                        I don't know what you're thinking about but I've gotten some valueable information on how to properly fangirl a certain actress and her hair and a certain director and his shorts!
                        sigpic

Comment

The 'lessons' learnt here are more fun, anyway
                          Of course they are

Um... sure, sure...
                          There's um... Yeah!
                          Ok, what lessons wood you like to request for the next curriculum year? We're always open to suggestions

Originally posted by wine_buyer View Post
                          Congratulations Auntie Sara!!!

Thank you Cags

As far as shipping goes, it is very high to ship to the UK. I sent Jumble a very lightweight bracelet and a very lightweight Mickey Mouse Peace badge and the total shipping was $80 (US)

I can't believe you spent that much But you'll be glad to know that I do treasure them - to me they are priceless *hugs*

I don't know what you're thinking about but I've gotten some valueable information on how to properly fangirl a certain actress and her hair and a certain director and his shorts!
                          *nods* Yep, you've had all the newbie lessons and learned them well

Comment

Of course they are

Ok, what lessons wood you like to request for the next curriculum year? We're always open to suggestions

I can't believe you spent that much But you'll be glad to know that I do treasure them - to me they are priceless *hugs*

*nods* Yep, you've had all the newbie lessons and learned them well
                            And having said that you also can't put a price on friendship. You, Jumble, are dear to me and I will always appreciate how much you have welcomed me into the GW world and how much you have helped me during our private conversations. If we had to put a monetary value on that...well, there just woodn't be enough money in the world.
                            *squishy huggles*
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by wine_buyer View Post
                              And having said that you also can't put a price on friendship. You, Jumble, are dear to me and I will always appreciate how much you have welcomed me into the GW world and how much you have helped me during our private conversations. If we had to put a monetary value on that...well, there just woodn't be enough money in the world.
                              *squishy huggles*
                              Exactly, and that's why I wear the bracelet almost all the time because it's the physical representation of our friendship, something which matters a great deal to me I'm so disappointed that you and Char can't make it across the pond this year, but there will be other times

Comment

Exactly, and that's why I wear the bracelet almost all the time because it's the physical representation of our friendship, something which matters a great deal to me I'm so disappointed that you and Char can't make it across the pond this year, but there will be other times
                                It's nice to have those physical reminders. I feel the same about the autographed picture of Amanda.
                                We are disappointed too. Char has been to England before but I never have so it was a downer for me We were looking forward to meeting you and all the other WooHoo's who are going. It's bad timing that Char lost her job but in the end it was the best thing for her. Now we are just hoping and praying that she gets the job she's interviewing for on Thursday. If she does then maybe we will be able to do something next year when she has vacation time.
                                Last edited by wine_buyer; 08 February 2011, 07:31 AM. Reason: i can't spel :o
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X