The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
    I think maybe you do......... I could be wrong, but maybe Sanctuary spilled over into your dreams, and what you saw was Laurie and I rescuing an abnormal and taking him to the Sanctuary Wearing a pram hood for a hat? That's all this baby talk
    It could have been Sanctuary related... Hmmm...

I don't think it would be the baby talk since discussing babies is so not new to me - though my biological clock is ticking so loud that I sometimes can't hear myself think

Are we going to find ourselves with a German WooHoo sometime soon?
    We are if I have anything to say about it

Originally posted by llp View Post
    Wendy - were you drinking a lot before you went to bed? I agree with Jumble, it was an abnormal....but the pram hat....definately too much wine for you!
    No wine whatsever last night.

My sister said to me, after I told her, in a really disapproving voice - the kind that a resigned mother would have, I guess - "You've done it again."

Me and my crazy imagination...

Jumble - the area is really nice and very new. It's near Boeing but the noise is a minimum. They don't fly much from that airport. What I would loose is my view. No water around there. It has a huge shopping area, tons of stores (probably have to drive to the grocers but it is only about a mile away. Even has a movie about 2 blocks away. But it is a huge complex. Really huge. So I wouldn't want to be around the pool area - and I love being on the top floor so no one walks over my head. I have a lease here until Sept 10th, so no decision needed right now. Looks like lovely big walkin closets and about 250 sq ft more. Don't know. Will have to think about it. Plus the packing. Anyone want to come and visit and help me pack!
    Hmmm. I would help you pack if I didn't have to pack here...

Definite thinking I see in your future

What I want to know is why we were helping him up the stairs..........
    I have *no* idea. It was just really important we helped him - he was crying and in pain, and I was just afraid for him. That's all I remember.
    sigpic
    Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

Dropping by with some new fic!

The prompt was "Clothes." So, you know me, I couldn't resist some Edwardian clothing pr0n.

Helen receives a clue that James refuses to follow. Helen/James. 1903. M rating, but nothing you wouldn't see on TV.

LJ or ff.net -- linked to profile due to rating. Fic is called "Buttons." Enjoy!
      sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

Originally posted by m_wendy_r View Post
        It could have been Sanctuary related... Hmmm...

I don't think it would be the baby talk since discussing babies is so not new to me - though my biological clock is ticking so loud that I sometimes can't hear myself think

We are if I have anything to say about it

No wine whatsever last night.

My sister said to me, after I told her, in a really disapproving voice - the kind that a resigned mother would have, I guess - "You've done it again."

Me and my crazy imagination...

Hmmm. I would help you pack if I didn't have to pack here...

Definite thinking I see in your future

I have *no* idea. It was just really important we helped him - he was crying and in pain, and I was just afraid for him. That's all I remember.
        Hm. I could say something about how being dragged upstairs by three WooHoos might well be scary - but I won't

Comment

Morning WooHoo's

That is all.

As for the thread I am about 30 pages behind with very little hope of catching up.
          So I *huggle* you all and hope that's good enough.

I am sooooooooooo very tired.

BTW- Char didn't get yet another job. There is another opening at another Health Department. She's sending her Resume and we are again hoping for the best but not actually expecting anything.
          sigpic

Comment

*hugs Bree & Char*
            sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

*hugs Bree and Char* Your luck HAS to change soon, surely?

Quiet on here today......... hm....... maybe I can slip in a little picspam while no-one is looking............

*wonders if that many handpics will tempt Cags out of her corner*

Last edited by Jumble; 08 March 2011, 10:50 AM.

Comment

SPOILER FOR SANCTUARY

sigpic
                My vids Sig made by me

Comment

*hugs everyone* Too tired to catch up

The wedding is over... and I'm about to ready to drop dead. Or kill someone.

And that's about it from me
                  sigpic
                  Big thanks to josi for avi and sig

Comment

Originally posted by XFchemist View Post
                    SPOILER FOR SANCTUARY

Thanks for that! <3 I want Sanctuaryyyyyyyyyyyy now!
                    sigpic
                    Big thanks to josi for avi and sig

Comment

*wonders if that many handpics will tempt Cags out of her corner*

It did.

Kind of.

I've been too busy fuming at my .... ok I can't even bring a word to describe how effed off I am with SOME of them right now but all I can say it's it's a darn good job you can chose your friends because my family all need their bloody backsides kicked well and truely.

All of them...

... with the possible exception of... actually, nope, no, the lot of 'em.

But yes, the hands are a welcome distraction from being generally angry at everyone.

*huggles Bree and Char* Oh bummocks... flipping job situation can't be easy. It will happen though; She will find a job, you know it. *squishy huggles*
                      sigpic

Comment

Hm. Apparently I missed your 69 post........

Families, yes. Can be a pain in the mikta sometimes Not that I'm angry with mine, just a bit worried about them

Who was it said that when you have a child you're comitted to them for the next 18 years? They got it wrong - 33, 30, 22, and still counting

*huggles Cags *

Comment

*huggles Bree and Char* Sending heaps of good vibes your way

*huggles Cags for families*

Comment

*hugs Char and Bree and Cags and every other WooHoo and Spencers and PTB and my dog*

Quiet day indeed!

*runs nekkid*
                            *sings*
                            Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                            Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

*huggles Char and Bree*

*huggles Cags for her family*

*huggles the other Woohoos too!*

*sighs* I wish my family was here...so no fun to be alone in my apt.
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
                                *huggles Char and Bree*

*huggles Cags for her family*

*huggles the other Woohoos too!*

*sighs* I wish my family was here...so no fun to be alone in my apt.
                                *hugs Jann*
                                Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                                Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Working...
                                X