The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by llp View Post
    Well, I signed in on my own computer.....easier to deal with then using Jumble's. Just to let you all know....inspite of it being Winter in England....I'm having a blast.

Met her daughter last night. Those two together make quite a twosome....together, they could conquer the world. Really liked her.
    I quite like her too

Jumble is a very good host and I'm having a great time....although I think she would like me to be more forceful in making decisions.....which might be why I say "I don't care, whatever you want!"

If I had to sum up the visit so far in only one word - Lovely!
    Yes, having to make all your decisions for you is getting old I mean, how am I supposed to know what you want for breakfast/lunch/dinner?

Lovely? Only lovely?? I'm finding having you here AWESOME!!!!!

Originally posted by Sarai View Post
    Just popping in quickly to let you all know my sister is being induced today . 2 weeks early but they decided her BP was too unstable to let her carry on. So, very excited and very nervous too!! Will probably be an auntie by AT5

*huggles*
    *crosses fingers for an easy delivery and a healthy baby*

Comment

Just popping in quickly to let you all know my sister is being induced today . 2 weeks early but they decided her BP was too unstable to let her carry on. So, very excited and very nervous too!! Will probably be an auntie by AT5

*huggles*
      *huggles you* and sending lots of good labor vibes to your sister.
      sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

Morning WooHoo's

Have not been well at all but reading this thread makes me happy.

See? Happy, happy, happy! Lovely Nad!
        Originally posted by Jumble View Post
        Nope, there is no excuse! She's a failed WooHoo

Nono, 'YAY' is always right for the second glass.... and the third...... and the fourth....... and the fifth.............

but when you get to the sixth it's more like 'AYYYyyyyyyyy hic'

Guys, just wanted to post a quick reminder over here that the Awards Thread submission period closes at midnight tonight (although we can stretch a little longer if necessary). Please enter if you can, there's absolutely no point in doing them unless people participate, it really is a team effort.

Thanks
        Now I feel so guilty that I missed it but I swear it wasn't my fault. I have been battling migraines all month and the last three days were the worst so far. If it isn't too late can I submit mine tonight? It's not many as I did not have much time for arties this past year. *makes puppy eyes*
        Don't you think it's a bit ridiculous for us to be sitting at the same table posting to each other on the thread?

:-P :-P
        It's trhe WooHoo way
        Hmm.... I'm sure there was something else I had to say...........

Oh yes, I've got it...........
        Message from Martin
        I'm not quite sure what to do first........
        http://i247.photobucket.com/albums/g...5/00020148.gif
        or
        http://i247.photobucket.com/albums/g...65/36_12_1.gif
        *huggles Martin for being so Awesome*

And we make him feel special??? *huggles him again, just because*
        *bounces* He is truly "Mr. Amazing" and on the WooHoo definition.
        *huggles Martin too*
        So, playing a round with PS showing Laurie the basics, I suddenly found I'd made this...
        http://i247.photobucket.com/albums/g...tar/amanda.jpg
        Me loves! *sigh*
        *squishy huggles Amanda*
        Originally posted by MidwifeOnBoard View Post
        *flops into thread*

Srsly long day. Though I did catch a cute baby this evening. But my relief was 30mins late and I'm tried.

Well, that's not an east-coast-ism, I can tell you that! No idea what it means.
        *hugs for long day*
        Actually, I am very familiar with that saying but I am from RI originally and have lived in CT for the last 13 years. Both states have lots of farms so bullpuckey and horsepuckey as well as horse -malarkey are used over here.

Laurie and Jumble: I have a request. When you see Amanda, if you can ask her a question, could you ask her what happened to the Sanctuary wine? Dying to know if she drank it.

A request to all WooHoo's: Dad's not doing so well. His breathing is getting worse and worse. He had his second biopsy to see if the cancer has spread to his lymph nodes. He should get the results withing the next two weeks. Those results will determine how they will attack the cancer.

My brother had the type of cancer that has a high rate of re-occurrence within the first five years. He has been cancer free for two years. He went for his checkup and they found two nodules.

Char will finally get her second interview (after having it canceled twice because of weather) this coming Thursday.

So please, Woohoo's send good thoughts, good vibes, prayers etc... for all of them. I really do appreciate it!

*huggles*
        Bree

EDIT: Almost forgot! Sending hugs and prayers to Sarai and her sis for a healthy baby and an easy birth for both mom and baby!
        sigpic

Comment

*squishy huggles Bree* so sorry to hear a out your dad and brother, sending you so much love and huggles! You deserve better

And of course you can enter today, we totally understand the time scale doesnt work for everyone. In fact, wood it help if we extended the deadline to this weekend??

Thanks for all the good wishes, still no baby but heard from my sis and she is calm, just wanting to see her beautiful boy.

Comment

*sends massive squishy huggles, good vibes and good luck vibes to Bree, Char and Dad*

Yes, Laurie is hoping to find out the answer to that question

'Mr Amazing'? Any more awesome names going to be bestowed on plain old Mr Wood?

*huggles him*

*fingers still crossed for Sis and the baby*

Comment

((Bree and Dad)))

(((Sarai and the baby)))

sigpic
              Big thanks to josi for avi and sig

Comment

Hey UKers. Coat dilemma! Do I bring my long down coat that is my NYC cold-weather staple or will a short wool jacket suffice?
                sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

Bring your coat MoB

Comment

It's very chilly atm MoB, bring the big coat

Comment

*squishy huggles Bree* so sorry to hear a out your dad and brother, sending you so much love and huggles! You deserve better

And of course you can enter today, we totally understand the time scale doesnt work for everyone. In fact, wood it help if we extended the deadline to this weekend??

Thanks for all the good wishes, still no baby but heard from my sis and she is calm, just wanting to see her beautiful boy.
                      Thank you so much Sarai. It wood help to extend it a bit. I will try to get it done tonight but it wood help to know I have just a little extra time as I never know how things will be when I leave work.
                      *sends massive squishy huggles, good vibes and good luck vibes to Bree, Char and Dad*

Yes, Laurie is hoping to find out the answer to that question

'Mr Amazing'? Any more awesome names going to be bestowed on plain old Mr Wood?

*huggles him*

*fingers still crossed for Sis and the baby*
                      Thank you Jumble
                      I figured that Laurie wood be curious as well.
                      I wish I could figure out a way to send Amanda a bottle of Apothic Red. Lovely label, lovely red wine and kind of appropriate for a Sanctuarian.
                      Originally posted by Devilish Me View Post
                      ((Bree and Dad)))

(((Sarai and the baby)))

Thank you.

Congratulations on your 69 Jumble!

It's been so long since I've had a 69

*blinks*
                      sigpic

Comment

We had a lovely evening at Anderson's - food was great - Laurie and I did swapsies with a sticky toffee pudding and a chocolate brownie
                        Mmm Swapsies with those two is the BEST

Originally posted by llp View Post
                        Well, I signed in on my own computer.....easier to deal with then using Jumble's. Just to let you all know....inspite of it being Winter in England....I'm having a blast.

Met her daughter last night. Those two together make quite a twosome....together, they could conquer the world. Really liked her.

Jumble is a very good host and I'm having a great time....although I think she would like me to be more forceful in making decisions.....which might be why I say "I don't care, whatever you want!"

If I had to sum up the visit so far in only one word - Lovely!
                        So glad you're having such a lovely time! Can't wait to meet you in person

*huggles*
                        SO EXCITING!!! Sending massive squishy huggles to you and your sister and family! Really hope all goes smoothly And so glad you'll be an auntie before AT5

Originally posted by wine_buyer View Post
                        A request to all WooHoo's: Dad's not doing so well. His breathing is getting worse and worse. He had his second biopsy to see if the cancer has spread to his lymph nodes. He should get the results withing the next two weeks. Those results will determine how they will attack the cancer.

My brother had the type of cancer that has a high rate of re-occurrence within the first five years. He has been cancer free for two years. He went for his checkup and they found two nodules.

Char will finally get her second interview (after having it canceled twice because of weather) this coming Thursday.

So please, Woohoo's send good thoughts, good vibes, prayers etc... for all of them. I really do appreciate it!

*huggles*
                        Bree

EDIT: Almost forgot! Sending hugs and prayers to Sarai and her sis for a healthy baby and an easy birth for both mom and baby!
                        Sending you, your dad, your brother and Char all the best vibes in the world, and *huggles* for your migraines
                        sigpic
                        Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Originally posted by wine_buyer View Post
                          Thank you so much Sarai. It wood help to extend it a bit. I will try to get it done tonight but it wood help to know I have just a little extra time as I never know how things will be when I leave work.
                          No probs, I'll speak to Oma and see about extending

And thanks for all the good luck wishes and huggles everyone. Just had word from the bro in law and Sis' contractions have started. She is in pain but it seems like slow going at the moment, will probably be an all nighter so hopefully I'll get to go see them tomorrow after work .

Comment

No probs, I'll speak to Oma and see about extending

And thanks for all the good luck wishes and huggles everyone. Just had word from the bro in law and Sis' contractions have started. She is in pain but it seems like slow going at the moment, will probably be an all nighter so hopefully I'll get to go see them tomorrow after work .
                            Hope it all goes smoothly - looking forward to getting the good news *huggles*
                            sigpic
                            Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

*runs in to send hugs and positive vibes to Sarai's sister, Bree's dad and brother and Char*
                              *hugs WooHoos*

*runs nekkid*
                              Someone has to!
                              Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                              Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

*runs nekkid past Nad*

Comment

Working...
                                X